~~Newer Bank Of Runescape~~ **Updated again 05/15/09**

Thagern

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one problem, that window takes up the entire client. Where do you see your inventory to deposit things or see what you have with you.

Your new idea is a good one though. Yet another thing to protect from hackers :thumbsup: There's no such thing as too much security.

I also have a suggestion:

In the area where it shows your inventory, it would be a great idea to be able to look, and remove the items that you have equiped, while accesing the bank. Add a "deposit item" option, and a "remove item" option while accessing the bank account. Also add an "equip item" option to equipable items that are still in your bank (so you dont need to remove it first, and waste time, and an inventory space) to go along with the remove item option.

if you put this in your post make sure to give me credit :wink: :-w

wow... just wow... that is bar far the best pic editing i have ever seen. and also i think one of the greatest idea's i've ever heard! dude... you so rock!

nversaydie13.png

20i9enb.jpg

trapped1yn6.png

PKERS CAN ALL BE DAMNED TO HELL!

Oh my God, this is such a great idea. I definetaly support this Idea, because sometimes I cant find my freaking knife to fletch with (Fletching 66, gonna buy 10k willows to get up to 70 or higher :D ). Now I can with this new bank that I really want to happen :)

omg this is cool i give this 100M/10 , this is a great idea i really love this

i hope jagex make this dream come true its amasing of jagex make this happend i gonna i gonna i gonna do something !?!?!?! good i think >:)

Help me cast spells donate 3k or runes every 15min to The kuks

you sir, are a genius. and u made a very nice mock up pic.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

These next few codes are for use on HTML platforms

Text

Join the petition for a new bank page layout!

Join the petition for a new bank page layout

Image 1

bankad8.png

Image 2

untitled6kv7.gif

Image 3

I will NOT be doing CSS style codes. Some of these features are IMPOSSIBLE.

Leeds

TSAJoinButton.gif

that a very good idea,and that can be use for opening a clan,but it should add the clan bank slot,it will let you see what you keep for your clan,and what you keep in the safe

lwllw(my runescape name)

look at EGG!

8w8u5.gif5t5s2.gifl5v2s.gif[url=http://www.elementsgraphics.net/index.php

its nice, but its work not needed, i always keep 2+ of everything in my inventory and never withdraw all, everything is sorted according to a combat type or skill and all the quest items/junk is wherever at the end. if you plan everything you dont need all this. keep in mind being a nonmember i cant take everything out or i cant put it back in...minor flaw, a n-1 withdraw would be sweet :)

byronjr

All bow down to the banking God! :pray:

It sounds like an awesome idea but I have a few suggestions:

1. Maybe a view all page so that in addition to the different sections like fishing, fletching, etc. you could have a tab that shows all the items you have in all the sections of your bank, kind of like the current screen.

2. This is not entirely about your system but it's always bothered me that currency takes up space in the bank.

3. The key idea for the account is pretty cool but it would have to be given to NPC's that can't be attacked or die.

superawesomesiggynessck6.jpg

Imhomer.png