~~Newer Bank Of Runescape~~ **Updated again 05/15/09**

Thagern

actually, since tyrying to become a member, and reading over the privacy policy/terms and conditions,

runescape uses session and permanent cookies that are stored on your hard drive, not within your character file. It makes sense, why would your brightness level or music volume be part of a character? its part of how you experience the game. Therefore, no more lag than usual.

oops! sorry for the double post... i was lagging lol

psizovrak282.png

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like this idea... I only have a few things to say/ask.

I. How do you plan on giving this idea to Jagex? They ignore people's ideas for Runescape on purpose. It would take an immense amount of bugging Jagex Staff to get them to pay attention.

II. What about F2P? In the f2p bank of today, we have limited space. If they accept this idea and put it into action, it would be giving us alot more bank space. I'm not saying more f2p bank space is a bad thing, for I would greatly like more bank space. More f2p bank space would defeat the whole "member benefit" of more bank space.

III. How many slots would be in each section? Would it just go on forever?

IV. How did you make those graphics? It's an amzing work of graphics, which is starting to make me wonder how you did it. It looks alot like you might have a private server which you altered. :-s Forgive me if I am wrong, which I sincerely hope I am. I would greatly like a better explanation on how you made those example pictures.

Other than that, it looks great. :D Add my name to the petition. (RSN: blackbear778)

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

[bleep], my parrot has better grammar than you.

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

How do you plan on giving this idea to Jagex? They ignore people's ideas for Runescape on purpose. It would take an immense amount of bugging Jagex Staff to get them to pay attention.

Yep, you can't even mail it to them. #-o I mean, if you're going to go through the trouble of sending it to them, they should at least choose not to automatically ignore it.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

IV. How did you make those graphics? It's an amzing work of graphics, which is starting to make me wonder how you did it. It looks alot like you might have a private server which you altered.

:shame: Its called a graphics editor.

Its also used to create images such as the one I made that your currently have in your signature. ::'

Macromedia (now Adobe) Fireworks FTW!

First D-Drop on 7/2/07! (skirt)

Trading herb seeds for herbs with INSANELY GREAT ratios to earn you millions!

One of the few players of Runescape who knows PHP, Java, Javascript, HTML, and Advanced Image Editing while being under 18! \:D/

Aw man, Jagex is messed up. I wrote them asking if a well thought out suggestion could be sent to them through the mail, and they simply replied, 'Any mail regarding Runescape will not be dealt with'.

Their imposible to suggest anything too!! :wall:

they're afraid it might be a letter bomb sent by an angry 13 year old cause he died in the wild :roll:

aesome idea. if they would listen, i'm sure alot of people would appreciate this. its a pain to keep everything sorted and easy to find. p2p or f2p. if this does give f2p more bank space, just increase the p2p bank space.

newbankofrsyq0.gif

I think this idea is amazing! :thumbsup:

but one problem...would if you have like a blue mask and you sell it and you kept it locked it would stay in your bank and say"0"?

How about you stop having a whine about RuneScape and buy some of my steel nails for 28gp ea in the grand exchange, maybe some oak planks, and a hammer, build a bridge and get over it?

omg i love this idea totally awesome! :thumbsup: \' \' if only jagex actually listened to us <.<

halo2sigcj2.png

Thanks Jason321 for the sig!^

Proud to have served the Tip.it Crew

Drops: 2x D Chain, 1x D Legs, 2x D Left Half, 1x D spear, 2x D med (monsters), 5x D Med (Barrows), 4x D Axe, 2x Zerker, Abyssal whip x1, 7x D Boots

Barrows items: 55 (not counting the meds)

Good idea, I would like it, but it's very complicated and simple is better. Even though it seems easy once you read the whole thing, it's still complicated compared to what they have now, and what they have isen't bad ( i wish there was just a search button!)

I am using your sig, so count me in :-w

Best/latest drop list:

Rune: 18th of june 2006 [scimmy]

Other: 6th of June 2006 [3 half keys, T]

26th of june 2006 [yellow mystic hat]

untitled6kv7.gif

yes i had those problems too.

one day wile in seersvillage i was walking around with no money.

all of the sudden I see "full gunthix 100k!"

i couldent belive it.

i ran into the bank to find my money.

i couldent find it.

after i found it maybe 10 minutes later, well you probly know what happened.After seeing the guy jumping aound wearing it i knew there needed to be a change.

"the empire is law, the law is sacred"

IV. How did you make those graphics? It's an amzing work of graphics, which is starting to make me wonder how you did it. It looks alot like you might have a private server which you altered.

:shame: Its called a graphics editor.

Its also used to create images such as the one I made that your currently have in your signature. ::'

Macromedia (now Adobe) Fireworks FTW!

Ah :roll:

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

[bleep], my parrot has better grammar than you.

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}