OVERLORDING!

Earth

well you did get a 1.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-The cows are told to breed, with fifty elves being assigned as cow elves. They are to wander around and get fat, and breed.

-Jen sends green minions to disable the generators in the citadel, using their stealthyness and invis amulets.

-The three hundred new dwarves are armed with the standard dwarven attire by the smiths, and are sent to find the largest town they can possibly find, with their elven general and five golems

-The workers cook the dragon meat and have a big feast, inviting people from all around the area. These people are then forced to join Jen's army

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

HOI MATHER you gonna post?

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

The cows are sacrificed again. Work on the cannons continue the gnomes mine and the cows/horses breed. 50 cows are then sacrificed to create 50 more smith minions. Karl continues training his light magiks.

LNYvk.png

ROLLLLINNNGGGG

(14)Grim: everything goes to plan, and you get 50 minion orbs

(14) Retech: the greens hesitate to go through the next barier, as it is not the one they are able to go thru (its the red minion barier this time, next its the blue one)

(16) Me: i desipher the map early, and i head to the location with my sheep army and 5 browns.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

-The cows are told to breed, with fifty elves being assigned as cow elves. They are to wander around and get fat, and breed.

-The three hundred new dwarves are armed with the standard dwarven attire by the smiths, and are sent to find the largest town they can possibly find, with their elven general and five golems

-The workers cook the dragon meat and have a big feast, inviting people from all around the area. These people are then forced to join Jen's army

Few things that you missed

New post:

Twenty red minions go in with invis amulets, one at a time, to disable the barrier. Then, if that succeeds, twenty blue minions are sent in one at a time with invis amulets

Ten golems are sent with elven masters (one elf for each golem) separately in ten groups, to loot and pillage and take prisoner

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

1/8000, that's the odds for what happened to me now!!! Then came a 1...

EDIT: Darn, a group of minnions travells to the weirwood the gnomes were found at and collects some seeds, marking the tree with the face used on heart trees,

The gnomes at Winterfell mines.

Ned and his guards goes out searching for anything.

A weirwood seed is brought to Hornwood where it is used to grow a new heart tree in a new godswood.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Cows breed gnomes mine 105 people are trained upon stallions and are given adimantium armor and lances. The 5 best are made generals and are given winged adimantium helms as proof of their rank. Work on cannons continue. 50 smiths are summoned in the smithy.

LNYvk.png

head burns!! need a break.. i looked at a text wall and im BLIND... i need a break.. sorrah!

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

okay.. im beter.. ROLLING!

(12) Retech: eerything works..

(13) Mather: everything works

(19) Grim: everyhing works epicllly, and you end up with cow gnomes. i ant think up anything special right now.

(8) Me: i lose my way

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Karl and his minions continue to work on the cannons. The gnomes mine the cow gnomes are kept as shock troops and the cows breed. Ten adimantium golems are animated with life orbs from sacrificed cows.

LNYvk.png

-The trebuchets from before fire at the unarmoured citadel, and the large super ent throws massive boulder-hives into the citadel.

-Trebuchets fire dead corpses into the citadel, along with a message: surrender immediately and none shall be harmed.

-More looting and pillaging

-Now that the dragons are hatched, the bodyguards get to know them and bond with them, so that they will trust each other when they are being ridden

i said everything works, so everything works. dude i cant think up story lines right noiw. i got smoke in my head.. literally.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

okay..

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

(14) Grim: done, and done.

(20) Retech: you crush the outer and middle walls of the citadel.

(12) Me: i find the hive

i cant continue anymore..

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Have a good rest, and then you can come back when you feel like it.

Don't want you to explode. :)

my eyes are burning, i got smoke in my lungs from putting wood on the fire.. and a piece of wood near crushed my foot.. i really cant do anything else tonight.. sorrah, big time..

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

i can do another session after dungeoneering.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

okay im set. gimme a sec to find what happened last time.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

nobody wants to do this..?

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]