OVERLORDING!

Earth

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last shield for the keep is disabled by whatever color minion disables it, and then the trebuchets and ents pound the keep of the citadel from afar. They are also given a chance to surrender.

Meanwhile, Jen checks on her dragons.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

what are you gonna do with the cow gnomes? their going to eat thru your supplies..

(15) Gri: the gnomes find a new metal, life metal. this will, in quantitys, allow you to regenerate your health. you need more to get any sizable regenration time though..

mah action: look for stuff to kill

(16) Me: i find a bear cave, and some hunters killing the bears. i can either kill the bears, or let the fight go its course.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Karl teaches the cow gnomes to eat rocks if they are non sentient he kills them from afar with light magiks. The cows breed and the gnomes mine. The smiths start construction of 30 golems and 30 more cannons.

LNYvk.png

The last shield for the keep is disabled by whatever color minion disables it, and then the trebuchets and ents pound the keep of the citadel from afar. They are also given a chance to surrender.

Meanwhile, Jen checks on her dragons.

Jen asks Grim for some cow gnomes.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

the first thing i write will be the same, no matter what roll i get

(18) Grim: the cow gnomes attempt to eat YOU! you burn their eyes out with light magicks, and spear their heads off. plus .3 to light magiks. the cows get 300 this time, and you find a seam of the life metal

mah action: kill the bears, then dominate the hunters

(15-1=14) Me: i kill the bears, and dominate all but one of the hunters. this one seems tougher...

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

(I would not be able to get them to you easily [i could in theory send two horse-lord generals to bring them but still)

EDIT:

Karl trains his light magiks more 300 cows are sacrificed to create 30 gems that will be mounted on the power metal hammers (two for improved force and one for electricity) then the new and improved hammers are given to the infantry generals. The gnomes mine and the cows breed.

LNYvk.png

retech, ill roll for ya. and the cow gnomes are dead..

(19) Retech: the citadel does not surrender, and you disable the last generator. the dragons aregrowing well

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Jen tries to breed cow gnomes of her own. Meanwhile, her trebs and ents continue sieging the citadel until they surrender, since they're practically dead.

retech... you have no gnomes. the cow gnomes were an UNLUCKY roll. the ow gnomes, will.. EAT YOU. why do you want to make them?

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

retech... you have no gnomes. the cow gnomes were an UNLUCKY roll. the ow gnomes, will.. EAT YOU. why do you want to make them?

I want to infest the world with cow gnomes, so that I can use them as dragon food.

... fine, but i need grim to post before i do anything.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

(I would not be able to get them to you easily [i could in theory send two horse-lord generals to bring them but still)

EDIT:

Karl trains his light magiks more 300 cows are sacrificed to create 30 gems that will be mounted on the power metal hammers (two for improved force and one for electricity) then the new and improved hammers are given to the infantry generals. The gnomes mine and the cows breed.

LNYvk.png

(18) Retech: the cow gnomes are created, but they eat your dragons ( i warned you. this is the best i could do) they are instantly killed ( the cows) but you do find an unguarded nest.

(13) Grim: everything goes acording to plan

mah action: i try to dominate the last hunter

(14) Me: i succeed. LAST RO(LL>!!!@

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

(18) Retech: the cow gnomes are created, but they eat your dragons ( i warned you. this is the best i could do) they are instantly killed ( the cows) but you do find an unguarded nest.

Errrr, how are cow gnomes big enough to eat almost fully grown dragons?

Errrr, how are cow gnomes big enough to eat almost fully grown dragons?

I lol'd

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

okay, im back. retech. there were about 200 cow gnomes, against ten man sized dragons. whho had no defences. who thought the cow gnomes were food. whose guardians thought the same thing. then the blood got everywhere so yeah, you get the picture.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

i didnt say i was able to do a session. its mah birthday for gods sake <_< but i may be able to after im done with mah diner.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

nup, cant do a setion today. wanna try mah new game that i got. may be able to get team fortress 2 this weekend.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

i needs this for TF2, so bear with me. connect 74.207.244.98:27016

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

meh, i cant argue with dunegoneering, and peps never come back, and by the time i do say that i can do a session, everyone has disapeared. or i lose intrest by the time they do apear.. so sorry grim. ill try and do this on sunday, if nex dun have a session goin.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]