TKO Blitz -vs- Legends Never Die

Scottien

TKO Blitz vs Legends Never Die

tkobanner.png

vs

team_lnd-4358990.jpg

Date: Thursday 4th March

We were pretty pumped for this fight as LND have been our main rivals for quite a long time and there was some major BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEF between us.

Rules of the War:

• CWA Matched Opts
  • Centre Bounds
  • Melee || Binds || ONLY
  • Rings Allowed
  • NO Corrupt Items
  • War world 105

ScreenShot729.png

Summary

TKO Blitz Starting: 24 (72 Options) (Cut from 26)

Legends Never Die Starting: 24 (72 Options)

LND had a spy in our Teamspeak at the star so our first pile was over the other side of the map when they rushed in. Nonetheless, we dropped our replacement pile pretty quickly and gained a 2-3 man lead within a few minutes. LND's snipers didn't really have any effect on our binds whatsoever and we maintained decent KO power throughout the whole fight.

Well done to everyone who beast tanked today (Particularly Dudderz who did around 8 laps before dying...

TKO Blitz Ending: 13 (39 Options)

Legends Never Die Ending: 0 (0 Options)

Screenshots

10-03-05090715.png

10-03-05091848.png

10-03-05092112.png

100304221807f.png

tkoending.png

Scott <3 :smirk

Good job guys :thumbsup:

I was piled in the early stages of the fight, managed to tank them very well though.

lollnd.jpg

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Signature_Lady_Gaga_3_by_Sed_rah.jpg

appmanagercrown.pngTKO Blitz Member | bluepd5.gifEx-Tempted Killers Council

Unlucky LND, I heard TKO mass binded for most of the fight, quite a desperate tactic in my opinion.

Gratz on the win though, I guess. :thumbup:

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

LND had a spy in our Teamspeak at the star so our first pile

What the hell are you on about?!

It was a good fight and LND was simply outclassed yeah, but i have absolutely no idea about what it is your trying to claim about us having a spy in your teamspeak :S

Apart from the odd little bit of flame from TKO it was 'relitively' clean.

stewielike.png

ScottishUnit.gif

Unlucky LND, I heard TKO mass binded for most of the fight, quite a desperate tactic in my opinion.

LoL

Was a good fight our pile was the strongest iv ever seen a 20 man pile at. Piles unable to move the binds were so good and everybody doing there job. Was suprisingly clean. GF

Oh my god. What an absolutely reject thing to say. Are you high?

First of all. SINCE WHEN IS MASS BINDING SOMETHING THAT WILL CAUSE YOU TO WIN?! WE WERE BINDING THEM SO MUCH THAT THEY RAGEQUIT? IDIOT.

Second of all. IF WE WERE MASS BINDING HOW DID WE WIN? BINDING DOESN'T DAMAGE ANYONE. READ THE LAST WORD OF MY FIRST POINT.

Thirdly. READ THE LAST EIGHT WORDS OF MY SECOND POINT AND FOLLOW THEM CAREFULLY.

Stay off this topic. Dumb [developmentally delayed].

Corruption Council -

http://corruption-clan.com/forum

Team TKO Blitz Leader - http://tko.rs-clans.com

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about Corruption or TKO Blitz.

First of all. SINCE WHEN IS MASS BINDING SOMETHING THAT WILL CAUSE YOU TO WIN?! WE WERE BINDING THEM SO MUCH THAT THEY RAGEQUIT? IDIOT.

Second of all. IF WE WERE MASS BINDING HOW DID WE WIN? BINDING DOESN'T DAMAGE ANYONE. READ THE LAST WORD OF MY FIRST POINT.

Thirdly. READ THE LAST EIGHT WORDS OF MY SECOND POINT AND FOLLOW THEM CAREFULLY.

capslock.jpg

Congrats TKO, LND is still better then you though Lol.

eosss4.png

Currently in: Echo Of Silence

capslock.jpg

I lol'd. LND is not better, they can compete though, but definatly not better. [ Atleast in matched opts ]

Gratz TKO Highly expected. Good effort LND, gl next time.

6590ew.jpg

capslock.jpg

I lol'd. LND is not better, they can compete though, but definatly not better. [ Atleast in matched opts ]

Actually they are better, in matched options. TKO isn't even that great of a team. Your members take the game way too seriously and nerd rage about small things. Also Beyblade and Bella sedai are leaders r[]fl

eosss4.png

capslock.jpg

Actually they are better, in matched options. TKO isn't even that great of a team. Your members take the game way too seriously and nerd rage about small things. Also Beyblade and Bella sedai are leaders r[]fl

I think you're mad that TKO destroyeddddddd TPR easily in all fights they've had. Also If you checked I'm not in TKO anymore ;]. Since when did taking the game too seriously make them a team that sucks at matched opts? 8/10 times TKO would beat LND In matched.

6590ew.jpg

capslock.jpg

I think you're mad that TKO destroyeddddddd TPR easily in all fights they've had. Also If you checked I'm not in TKO anymore ;]. Since when did taking the game too seriously make them a team that sucks at matched opts? 8/10 times TKO would beat LND In matched.

Do you remember how seriously we took TPR v TBJ? That's about as serious as we took TPR v TKO. We've beaten a ton of people when we were focused and took the fight seriously. Half the time we don't because we have fun goofing around. LND is 20 times better then TKO, if TKO ranks weren't so uptight like they had something up their [wagon] maybe they could compete with LND.

eosss4.png

You sound like you are mad sir. I was stating what my friend in LND told me, and I've seen no denial here lol, mass binding is a cheap tactic in my opinion, maybe when you're winning comfortably it's acceptable as you want as many members to stay alive as possible. But when you're in a matched situation, or losing, it's quite a pathetic tactic, almost like mass sniping but without doing any damage, just saving the TKO member (who's been piled) hitpoints. I remember when you fought TPR, and we had a slight lead, all of a sudden 3 people step out from your pile and start mass binding our pile. Really sad in my opinion. Oh and we (TPR) couldn't care less what you have to say about us, but it seems it matters to you what we say since you all raged/cried/tried to be funny when replying to what I said.

So first of all. DON'T ASSOCIATE ME WITH LND WHEN I'M NOT A MEMBER OF LND. CALM DOWN SIR AND TURN OFF YOUR CAPSLOCK.

Second of all. READ THE ABOVE PARAGRAPH AND READ THE LAST EIGHT WORDS OF MY FIRST POINT.

Third of all. READ THE LAST NINE WORDS OF MY SECOND POINT AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY, I SUGGEST TURNING CAPSLOCK OFF AND USING NICER WORDS SO YOU DON'T LOOK AND SOUND MAD, ALSO TAKING A WALK OR GOING OUT AND HAVING A GOOD TIME WILL HELP YOU EASE THE ANGER PROBLEMS. THANK YOU.

...oh wait.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader