paul191600

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kimako asks for some grenades, then heads to the trader and purchases as many clips for her MP5 as she can afford, assuming the trader has them. Then she heads to that forest outpost.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Back. I put one of my Silencers, from my handgun, on the M82. If I see any enemies not likely to be noticed if they're shot, I shoot. If I see a small patrol far enough away that I can take them out without them alerting others then I do so. If Enigma is spotted, I shoot whoever saw him, followed by those with the best weaponry.

When the battle is over, I loot the bodies of those I killed.

Edited by Nexaduro

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Kimako:

The trader hands you two M67 grenades to use during the assult. You buy (60) 9mm rounds for 300c. You reach the forest outpost, with a large duty squad (7 men).

Enigma:

You sneak a little closer, but the guard spots you. Before he can sound the alarm, you get a headshot.

-1 9mm round

+0.2 handgun prof.

Kemios:

You open fire on the men. You get a headshot, and kill the first man instantly. You miss the second and third renegades, but hit the 4th one in the chest, critically wounding him. The wounded merc manages to hit the renegade that was badly wounded, and kills him. The pilot's gun jams. The two renegades return fire on you, one missing, but the other moderately wounding you.

+0.5 SMG prof

-4 5.7x28MM rounds

Earth:

The loner seems surprised that you would give up such a valuable artifact. You continue down the mine shaft, and come across a couple mutated rodents, which dont notice you right away.

Stephen:

You fire on the zombified loners, killing one, but miss the other two.

+0.1 AR prof.

-3 5.56x45mm rounds

Varius:

You manage to hit one of the men guarding the entrance, blowing off his arm. The silencer is too small for the sniper. The base is now on alert.

+0.1 sniper prof.

Karl:

You lose your direction, and the light starts flashing slowly.

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

Kimako throws a grenade into the main building, hollers like a crazy person, then starts shooting the fighters that come out with her MP5, up to 15 fighters. She tells the Duty people that they have the element of surprise and that they should continue to press forward once the grenades explode.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

paul. i dont really care. if you had given me an idea of what such a thing does... anyways, i go up and start shooting and stabbing the rodents seriously what does that thing do?)

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

I open fire, going for stationary targets under cover. I provide covering fire for Enigma. When I run out of M82 ammo, I sneak in with a knife in one hand and my silenced (I remove the silencer from my rifle) pistol in the other. I try to find and assassinate the outpost's commander.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

(Don't lead them to me!)

Ares stays in hiding, ready to push the ladder down. He uses a bullet to reflect light to send a message to Kimako concerning the enemies positions, which he has a good view of.

He signals Varius to draw them away to the outskirts of the base.

2Xeo5.png

(Don't lead them to me!)

Ares stays in hiding, ready to push the ladder down. He uses a bullet to reflect light to send a message to Kimako concerning the enemies positions, which he has a good view of.

I am chucking in a grenade, just so ya know.

i need to go for about 15 mins. dont roll for me untill i get back.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Kemios:

You go full auto on the remaining men, and kill one. The other one has critical wounds, but doesn't die. The wounded merc finishes him off, and out of nowhere, the pilot pulls out an RPG, and fires it at the other group of renegades, killing all 4 of them! An ecologist helicopter touches down.

+0.2 SMG prof.

-4 5.7x28MM rounds

Earth:

(you need to show someone the artifact in order to understand what it does)

You start knifing the rodents, killing one of them. The other 10 start swarming you and the loners, doing minor damange to everyone. The loner group manages to kill 3 more of the rodents.

+0.2 melee prof.

Kimako:

You lob a grenade into the barracks, and you watch as two men are blown to bits by it. You spot three guards, and fire on them with your MP5. You hit one in the heart, and moderately wound the other two. They return fire, and one hits you in the leg, doing minor damage. The other misses. Your squad members begin attacking the freedom guards as well.

+0.2 SMG prof.

+0.3 explosives prof.

-3 9mm rounds

Karl:

You follow the white light, and a strange artifact appears. It is a spherical object, with some electrical currents going through it.

Stephen:

You fire on the remaining zombies, killing one, and missing the other. The last one stumbles around, and falls over. You go up to it, and slit its throat, killing it. The only noteworthy loot on the bodies is 100c.

-2 5.56x45mm rounds

Enigma:

You open fire on the guards with the mg, killing 3 of them

+0.1 light MG prof.

Varius:

You open fire with the M82, killing another 2 guards in sight

-2 ammo

+0.1 sniper prof.

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

Kimako tells the other squad members to move into the barracks with full-automatic assualt weapon fire. Then she moves in behind them and shoots anyone that they miss.

Thanks.

I continue my shooting. I remember the location of the guard's corpses to loot them later.

Edited by Nexaduro

RIP Dawngate ;-;

i try to kill the rest of the 7 (damn, sholdve kept it.. aw well.)

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Kimako:

There are 6 freedom members in sight. Your squad opens fire on them, killing two, and moderately injuring the other 4. You whip out your Mp5, and manage to get TWO HEADSHOTS, but miss the other two. The remaining two open fire on your squad, hitting one in the arm, and missing the others.

+0.5 SMG prof

-8 9mm rounds

Karl:

You return to the bunker, and the professor is waiting there for your results.

Enigma:

You spot another 3 freedom members, and mow two of them down with the light mg, but miss the last one. He returns fire, hitting you in the chest. You begin bleeding profusely.

+0.5 light MG prof.

Varius:

You finish off the last guard from the group Enigma was attacking.

-1 ammo

+0.1 sniper prof.

Stephen:

You finish taking the PSY readings, and return to the bunker. The professor is there, waiting for the results.

Earth:

You manage to knife another three of the rodents, and the loner squad finishes off the rest. The leader shouts, "Location secured!"

+0.2 melee prof.

TUBULAR BELLS!

Enigma uses his medkit to patch the wound up. He carefully shoots down with his handgun, to pick off any remaining forces. He then waits till things settle down, before calling to have the ladder put back up.

2Xeo5.png

woot.

i ask if we are done, if not, i move forward. if yes, then i go get my reward. after looting the bodies of course.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]