paul191600

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kimako asks around for someone to repair her AK-47, and if the cost is under 500c, she goes ahead with that. Then she goes to the merchant to look at his wares.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

i start killing the other lions, with knife and gun combo.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Varius sells his red dot sight to the trader. He asks what the trader has in stock, and then starts creeping around in shadows, then jumping out and yelling "boo!" at people to train stealth.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Kimako:

You get your AK-47 repaired for 300c.

Shop:

Basic bulletproof armor: 600c (+1 ballistics protection, +1 melee protection)

AK-47 (30 round mag): 1000c

SPAS-12: 800c

AGS-17 (grenade launcher, 30 round drum): 2700c

7.62MM rounds (for AK-47): 50c for 5 rounds.

5.7x28mm rounds (for P90): 50c for 5 rounds.

RGD-5 grenade: 100c each

RPG: 200c each

Grenade launcher attachment (certain weapons): 300c

red-dot sight (+1 accuracy): 500c

thermal scope (+1 accuracy): 1200c

Hunting knife: 100c

Throwing knife: 50c

Medkit: 100c

Advanced medkit: 300c (+2 healing)

Enigma:

You sell the items for 700c total. The commander tells you that he has a mission, but it would be suicide to try it alone.

Earth:

You get a good shot on the first mutant, critically wounding it. However, you miss the second one. The loners open fire, and kill one of the mutants. The remaining mutant lunges at you, but misses.

-2 9mm round

+0.1 handgun prof.

Stephen:

You agree with the CS executive to assist them. He tells you that they need help securing an artifact.

Varius:

The trader buys the red-dot sight for 200c. You manage to do some expert stealth moves, and horrify one of the patrolmen.

+0.5 stealth

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

i attack the last one, then loot the bodies. then i go, get my reward, and ask for a new task.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Kimako asks to look at the merchant's wares, now that he has some more things in stock.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Varius tells Enigma he would be happy to help. If I don't reply in the next half hour, assume I support Enigma however I can. I also will always try to camouflage and stealth.

Whatever happens, I practice stealth while following Enigma or staying in the base.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Shop:

Basic bulletproof armor: 600c (+1 ballistics protection, +1 melee protection)

AK-47 (30 round mag): 1000c

SPAS-12: 800c

AGS-17 (grenade launcher, 30 round drum): 2700c

G36 (30 round mag, +1 accuracy): 1900c

7.62MM rounds (for AK-47): 50c for 5 rounds.

5.7x28mm rounds (for P90): 50c for 5 rounds.

RGD-5 grenade: 100c each

M67 grenade (+1 explosives): 300c each

Smoke grenade: 100c

RPG: 200c each

Grenade launcher attachment (certain weapons): 300c

red-dot sight (+1 accuracy): 500c

thermal scope (+1 accuracy): 1200c

Hunting knife: 100c

Throwing knife: 50c

Medkit: 100c

Advanced medkit: 300c (+2 healing)

Earth:

You miss the mutant, but the hunting party manages to finish it off. There is no loot.

Karl:

You fire at 4 of the zombies, missing three, but killing one of them. They return fire, and one of them hits you, critically wounding you.

-4 9mm rounds

+0.1 SMG prof.

Stephen:

You agree to help secure the artifact. The CS executive lends you a CS Biosuit (+2 chemical, fire, ballistics, electric, and melee defense, closed cycle breathing system, superior rad. protection) He marks the anomaly on your map.

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

i aks for a new task. if there isnt any, i go look for somthing that i can mine, or kill respectivley.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Kimako buys 40 rounds of 7.62MM rounds for 400c, and asks to buy a red dot sight thingy as well, if he has anymore available. If not, then Kimako tries to haggle the bullet proof armor down to 500c and buys that if he accepts.

Then she goes to the commander and asks him about the task that he assigned to Enigma and Varius.

Enigma buys 3 smoke grenades and a red-dot scope. He also buys five throwing knives, and stores them in sleeves, boots, and inside pockets of his trenchcoat.

He attaches the red-dot scope to his 9mm handgun, and places the grenades on his belt.

He proceeds to ask for details of the mission so that he can inform his comrades.

2Xeo5.png

Kimako:

You buy the sight and ammo for 900c. (Are you putting it on the AK-47?)

The Duty commander tells you that a patrol went missing deep in the forest.

Enigma:

You buy the supplies, and then the Duty commander tells you that he needs help tracking a missing squad deep in the forest.

Karl:

You haphazardly heal yourself, but should be able to pull through. You return fire, getting a headshot, and moderately wounding another zombie. The last one returns fire, but misses. You take another shot and manage to finish it off. You see another 5 zombies fighting 10 Duty members.

-4 9mm rounds

+0.5 SMG prof.

Earth:

The trader awards you 300c, and tells you he has no more tasks.

Stephen:

You come up to the anomaly, and see several pulsating distortions in the air. There are also some leaves being sucked in by an invisible force.

TUBULAR BELLS!

i go looking for somthing i can do.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

leaving for a bit, wanna try a new game/.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Kimako attaches the sight to her AK-47, before heading out to the forest where the patrol went missing, asking for some squad members as backup.

(I have to go for about an hour. Ross, can you take over for me? Basically my strategy is to get squad members to charge in front, and she just sprays like a mad-man with AK-47 on normal setting and red dot scope, firing at all the enemies, since AK-47 has such a big clip)

Varius buys another hunting knife, which he hides in his other boot, and 8 throwing knives, which he puts on a bandolier across his chest (if he doesn't have a bandolier, he buys one). He takes two knives off the bandolier and goes out on the mission, attempting to move between shadows without being seen.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Kimako:

You ask if the commander has any men to spare, but he tells you he can't afford to send any out right now. You come up to the location of the last patrol, and notice that there are bulletshells all over the ground, and several long trails of blood.

Enigma:

You follow Kimako, and come up to the bloodied area.

Stephen:

A white light on your detector starts flashing, and you follow the trail. You accidentally walk into one of the anomalies, and it explodes, causing minor injuries. You continue searching, and the artifact materializes. It looks like a mixture of dirt, blood, and leaves. You pick it up, and return to the base. The CS executive is waiting for you.

Varius:

You buy the equipment, and quietly make your way to the same area that Kimako is in. It looks like there was some big fight.

+0.3 stealth

Karl:

You shoot at the zombies, killing two, but missing the others. The Duty squad finishes off the rest.

+0.3 SMG prof.

-5 9mm round

TUBULAR BELLS!

Varius climbs a tree, then moves between the branches following the trails of blood.

How much money did I spend?

RIP Dawngate ;-;