paul191600

Kimako fires one shot into the bush where she heard the sound, and fires at full auto setting with her enhanced AK-47 with red dot at anything that comes out of the bushes.

Cough

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You won't see it, Kimako. All you have to judge by is sound. And grenades are the way to go if you want to survive. Don't blow yourself up, though.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Stephen:

You finish off the remaining renegade with your AK-47. The wounded one bleeds to death. You loot the bodies, and find mostly garbage. However, you pick out 10 rounds for your XM8, along with a medkit. You see 7 men with the CS biosuits coming to secure the location.

+0.3 salvage

Karl:

You reach the pumping station, and see Stephen and 7 men with some strange biosuits on.

Enigma:

You toss a smoke grenade, but it explodes in your hand, causing the area around you to become dense with smoke.

Varius:

You figure it would be bad to use your knife unless you had thermal goggles. Instead, you unload your MP5 clip when you spot the heat disturbances again, and hit the bloodsucker another 5 times. (you can only use 1 gun per round)

-15 9mm rounds

+0.3 SMG prof.

Kimako:

(see the last page)

You hear something behind you, but suddenly the noise stops. You fire a round in the direction, but hit nothing.

Earth:

You kill the final monolithain, and barely heal yourself.

-1 9mm round

+0.1 medic

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

Sorry, I didn't see that.

Kimako fires using automatic setting of AK-47 with red dot scope, first with one bullet. If she hears it hit a target or hears a corresponding growl, she unloads ten rounds at it.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

I reaload, then move carefully and quietly to another tree, then scan the area around Enigma and Kimako, as well as the base of the trees near me and the nearby branches. Anything I see, I unload an MP5 clip into (barring, of course, my teammates =P).

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Karl:

(You looked at Stephen's job)

One of the men in the biosuits comes up and asks you what business you have here.

Varius:

You spot the creature, and unload your clip into it. You hit several times, doing some damage.

-15 9mm rounds

+0.3 SMG prof.

Kimako:

You fire the first shot, and hear a growl. You proceed to unload 10 more rounds, hitting it a few times.

+0.2 AR prof. Something swipes at you, and claws you in the chest.

-11 7.62mm rounds

Enigma:

You stumble around in the smoke (1 then a 2)

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

Jen unload her entire 30-round clip point blank at the beast, being sure to fire downwards at the beast if she hears it fall over.

During the episode, she is yelling like a madman. "DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU SON OF A WITCH!"

I continue my barrage, reloading and then emptying my clip at it's head once more. If it is about to kill a teammate, I jump down and slash at it's face with my two hunting knives.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Duty tasks, Karl? COME HELP US!

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Varius:

Before you can shoot, the creature grabs you, and lifts you off the ground. You hear it's tentacles making slithering noises.

Kimako:

You see the creature pick up Varius, and you unload a few rounds into it. It drops him, and you can hear the footsteps growing louder as it approaches.

+0.2 AR prof.

Enigma:

You fire a couple shots in the creature's direction, and hit it once. It lets out a loud screech.

-2 9mm rounds

+0.4 handgun prof.

Karl:

The commander tells you about the missing patrol.

Stephen:

The CS executive hands you another 300c, and tells you about another artifact he needs. He marks the point on the map, and lets you borrow the biosuit again.

TUBULAR BELLS!

How'd it get into the tree...?

I start throwing knives at the sounds made by the creature. I keep my two hunting knives in my arm sheaths, and slash the bloodsucker's face if it attacks again.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Kimako takes out her MP5 (I think that's what it's called) and unloads its entire 15 round clip at the creature.

Just to make sure you notice:

How'd it get into the tree...?

I start throwing knives at the sounds made by the creature. I keep my two hunting knives in my arm sheaths, and slash the bloodsucker's face if it attacks again.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Varius:

(you didn't make it up the trre in time, forgot to post)

You throw two of your knives, and hit the bloodsucker with one of them. It pulls out the knife while running towards Enigma.

+0.4 melee prof

Enigma:

You fire, but completely miss the creature. You hear noises coming from behind you and the bloodsucker claws you in the arm before running off. You start bleeding.

-1 9mm round

Kimako:

You unload the clip in the creature's direction, and hit the bloodsucker a couple of times. The bleeding gets worse from your wound.

-15 9mm rounds

+0.2 SMG prof.

Karl:

The CS corp. guards tell you they aren't allowed to do that sort of thing. You don't know where their hq is.

TUBULAR BELLS!

Kimako heals her wound with her medkit, and listens for the sounds of the creature. If it gets close, she fires as many shots as she needs with her MP5, while waiting for the smoke to clear.

i take the crate, and get back to the loner base to heal.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Kimako:

You patch up your wounds fine, and then fire towards the bloodsucker. You hit it a few times, and it lets out another loud growl.

-4 9mm rounds

+0.1 SMG prof.

Enigma:

You hurl the grenade in the direction of the noises. It explodes, and you think that you might have hit it.

+0.2 explosives

Karl:

You go to the bunker, and the professor tells you about some strange group that was spotted to the east of the base.

Stephen:

You head off to the anomaly, and start searching for the artifact. You make a little progress finding it. Electricity is buzzing all around you.

+0.3 electrical anomaly expertise

TUBULAR BELLS!