paul191600

Kimako messages the professor that she will have to think about it, but she would still like the information about what he could offer for the artifact. (such as if she could get a free extra slot for artifacts :P)

Kimako has a hunch that they are zombies, and stays a fair distance away. She looses three rounds at each of then with her MP5 on accurate. If they die, she makes sure of it, before looting them and scanning the fire anomaly.

Hey, remember our deal. I could really use something which helps healing.

Still going to ask what I can get for it. If it's very useful, then I can trade it and get something else for you later, when I get a more epic suit (infact, I could also give you the old suit).

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enigma:

All you see is Varius recovering from the fall. You climb down, and parts of the sewer are slick with some green substance.

Kemios:

You continue assisting the ecologists, finishing the assembly. You get off the roof, but everybody seems fine.

+0.4 repair

Varius:

You don't spot anything. Suddenly, you feel as if your boot is burning, and notice you are stepping in some green, slick substance. Some noises echo through the tunnel.

Earth:

You grab the plant sample, and start running back to the base. You start choking.

Stephen:

You shoot at one of the crates, which explodes, killing one of the renegades. You fire at the remaining 5, getting a headshot, and critically wounding one. The CS team opens fire, killing another two. The last two renegades open fire, but one of their guns jams, and the other misses. Before they can recover, someone throws a grenade, which rains shrapnel on the two renegades, killing them.

+0.2 AR prof

Kimako:

You open fire on the zombies, and kill 3 of them. The last one returns fire, and hits you in the leg. The professor tells you that he will give you some credits, but no container.

+0.3 SMG prof.

-4 9mm rounds

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

when i get back, i throw the plant sample down, and ask why they didnt remind me to get a gas mask.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Meh. I don't like this. See ya later! I leave, and head for the nearest neutral/friendly base to ask about melee weapons.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Kimako takes the artifact back, and mysteriously teleports it to Enigma somehow. Then she fires as many clips using the MP5 until the zombie is dead, loots the dead zombies (checking if they're dead), scans the anomaly for the artifact, goes to the artifact, and examines/takes it.

Then she returns to the Ecologist base, asking if they would reward her for scans, and asks for medical attention for the leg.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Enigma holds his position and looks around, shooting anything that moves.

(Thanks for the help Nex <_< )

Despite losing a comrade and probably walking into a deathtrap, Enigma continues with bloody minded determination to finish the mission.

2Xeo5.png

Varius:

You start climbing back up, but notice that the lid is shut! You decide to follow Enigma.

Stephen:

You run to the rec room. There are 10 renegades here, and the CS squad prepares for an attack. One member tosses a flash grenade, and blinds 6 of the renegades. They begin shooting wildly, and one of them manages to hit a squad member, critically wounding him. You open fire, and kill 3 of them, as well as getting a headshot. The CS squad also opens fire, and kills another 3 of them, moderately injuring one. The ones that aren't blind begin firing at you, and hit you in the chest. You start bleeding.

+0.4 AR prof

-6 5.56x45mm

Enigma:

You get to the end of the tunnel without any problems. The commander messages you, and says, "Put the explosives on the ammo dump that the monolith are using. I marked it for you." Out of nowhere, an artifact appears at your feet.

+0.3 chemical anomaly expertise

Kimako:

You finish off the remaining zombies before they can do much. You walk to the anomaly, and begin searching for the artifact. You make good progress on tracking it.

+0.2 fire anomaly expertise

+0.1 SMG prof

-2 9mm rounds

Kemios:

The mercs at the cement plant tell you that they got a contract to investigate some strange PSY source. The trader hands you 20 rounds for the P90.

Earth:

You hand in the plant sample, and recieve an MP5 (good quality, good condition, 15 round clip) for your help.

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

i ask for another task.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Kimako quickly goes back to loot the zombie corpses for their weapons (that they used to shoot her) and their credits. Then she heads back to where she was, and uses her basic detector to find the artifact.

I take it like a man, and empty the rest of my clip into the final renegades, before hobbling over to our wounded CS and healing him. Only after that do I tend to my wounds - if I still have a medkit.

SAVE ME TEAM CS

'Tis I, 'tis Vindice, 'tis I!

Karl:

One of the men walks up to you, examining you. His skin is all cracked and worn. He proceeds to knock you out with the butt of his rifle, and you wake up several hours later.

Kimako:

You walk back to loot the zombies, but they have junk. Their weapons are all rusted, but you do find 200c on them. You return to finish tracking the artifact, and manage to find it. It looks like a teardrop, but has a faded white color.

Stephen:

You return fire, and kill another two renegades, as well as getting a headshot. The CS team returns fire as well, finishing off the rest. One of the men, a medic, runs up and patches you and the wounded member. The bleeding stops.

+0.3 AR prof.

-6 5.56x45mm rounds

Enigma:

You spot another 5 monolithans at the ammo dump. The commander handed you a satchel charge before you left.

Earth:

The professor tells you to take some readings of a PSY anomaly. He hands you a basic detector and some strange helmet.

Rocco:

They ignore your demands, so you begin firing, killing one of them. They return fire, but completely miss.

+0.2 handgun prof.

-2 9mm rounds

TUBULAR BELLS!

Kimako returns to the ecologist base after grabbing the artifact (and checking if it's safe) and asks the professor what it does. Then she heads out again looking for the last anomaly on her maps, the electrical one. Then she does the usual, scanning it and tracking the artifact.

Stephen:

You go to the final room, and notice a large amount of explosives, probably from the black market. There are another 6 renegades in here, but they don't notice you, and continue preparing for the attack.

Rocco:

You realize that one of the loners is still alive, so you take another shot, hitting him in the head. You loot the bodies, finding 100c and another 12 9mm rounds. The ecologists tell you that they are scanning an anomaly, so you head there.

Kimako:

The professor tells you that the artifact is responsible for healing the body itself, but is very slow at doing so.

Enigma:

You roll a smoke grenade, and it hits the center of the group. You fire at the group, killing two of them as well as getting a headshot. Varius throws a knife, but misses. The two return fire, and one of them hits you in the shoulder. You begin bleeding.

+0.5 pistol prof.

-6 9mm rounds

Kemios:

The ecologist says he has nothing to spare, but sends 3 mercs with you.

TUBULAR BELLS!

Kimako offers to sell the artifact for 3000c, or for another upgraded version of the protective suit. Then she heads out for the electrical anomaly.