paul191600

Thanks Paul. :thumbup:

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I point in the direction of the intruder, signaling for the soldiers to shoot. I make sure to continue pointing in it's direction with my left hand and go into an alert ready stance if it disappears from view. I attempt to discern the creature's race.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Awww I missed it, hopefully it'll be again soon :P.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Paul is on!

... :blink: :) |^_^| :twss:

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Kimako asks the technician to lead her to the tunnel, while keeping her attention on the ruckus.

Here!

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Here. :thumbup:

We already have three actions on the last page, soooo. :P

Kimako:

The technician disappears into one of the back rooms for a moment, before returning, signaling for you to follow. He bashes open a rusty door, leading to a small room with a single ladder in the middle. Without saying a word, he takes out two flashlights, handing one of them to you.

Varius:

You alert the other men, telling them to keep watch on the door. However, the entity seems to have fled from the main entrance. You recall it having humanoid features when it was caught on the thermal goggles.

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

I head out and see if i can help defend.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Kimako points the flashlight down the hole, before climbing down the ladder. She holds it in her left hand, while she holds her pistol in her right.

I tell the men to remain vigilant and unafraid, then go to Kimako's section to look around.

(What is the floorplan of the building anyways? How many floors, how many rooms?

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Earth:

One of the mercs pulls you up to the roof of the bunker, as the main entrance seems sealed. You are accompanied by two mercenaries there, both equipped with thermal goggles.

Kimako:

As you point the light down, a rat scurries away. There is a massive amount of dust floating around, but everything seems quite normal. You climb down the ladder, reaching the bottom without consequence, and the technician does the same.

Varius:

You tell the two remaining men to stay calm, which remotely reassures them. After doing so, you wander towards the back of the building, spotting the computers that were hacked, and noticing an old door that was recently bashed down. There seems to be another door that is unopened, leading to the unknown. From what you have seen, the building has a main entrance, with a door to the server room and then two other doors connected to that. Suddenly, you hear some screaming, followed by gunfire and some sort of explosion. After a minute you catch the scent of smoke.

Enigma:

The muttering continues, and you decide to take a shot in the direction of the noise. However, you seem to miss whatever is out in the unknown.

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

Kimako blocks the ladder with something, before hurrying down the passage with the technician, watching to see if the ladder is unblocked. If it is, she opens fire with her pistol, hopefully hitting whatever is coming down the corridor.

I take a look around, Trying to find something.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

I slowly walk into the room I came from, katana in hand.

"Come out, come out! Fight a real warrior, whatever monster you are!"

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Kimako:

There are no materials suitable to block the ladder. The technician points his flashlight around, spotting another door a few feet in front of you. Nothing seems to come down the ladder, however. A rat squeaks and runs by.

Earth:

The entire roof / helipad seems devoid of anything that would be of use to you. As you search around, a merc points at a seemingly random location in the fog. The other merc turns around, loads his rifle and takes a shot. There is a shortened howl, before one of the mercs murmurs something into his radio. Apparently you were chosen for being a close-quarters guard.

Varius:

You are greeted by a rather disturbing scene as you walk into the room. There are a few puddles of blood on the floor, as well as a long streak of blood going out the window. One of the windows appears to have been hit by a grenade, as it is now a gaping hole. Along with the assortment of tattered clothing, you find a severed arm and an ID tag, most likely belonging to one of the Duty squad members. Oddly enough, the room seems calm again.

Enigma:

The muttering voice grows louder, and soon you find a man stumbling towards you, only a few feet away. Blood is dripping down his eyes, and in horror you take a shot at him, hitting him in the abdomen. The man keels over, falling to the ground shortly after. Oddly, the mumbling continues...

TUBULAR BELLS!

I crouch against a wall and away from the windows, hissing.

"Let's see who's the faster, who's the stronger, WHO'S THE HUNTER!"

I draw another knife in my other hand. and prepare to deflect a quick attack.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Kimako hurries through the door with the technician, before shutting it and continuing down the hallway, this time using the door to warn her about anyone or anything coming through.

Varius:

You hide behind what is left of a window, ready to strike. Sure enough, you see something out of the corner of your eye, heading straight towards you. As the creature charges, you jump to your feet, just in time to parry off a swipe directed at you. The adrenaline kicks in, and you react with lightning fast reflexes, slashing the creature in the shoulder with your katana. There is a hiss as the creature attempts another quick swipe at you, slashing your arm. A tingling sensation overcomes your left arm.

+0.1 dexterity

Improved reflexes for a short time

Kimako:

The technician waits for you to go through the door, before shutting it. As you shine your light down the next corridor, a chill goes down your spine, and you mind is filled with unexplainable fear.

Enigma:

You kick the man over, but he seems still and lifeless. His face is covered in blood, along with the rest of his body. The mumbling continues, but suddenly, your vision whites out. As you regain your vision, the mumbling stops. Oddly enough, the man's face seems much less gruesome. Again, your vision whites out, reverting back to the way things were originally.

TUBULAR BELLS!

Kimako fires once down the hallway, before continuing down the hallway. She thinks to herself, "The only thing to fear is fear itself. This must be a huge illusion. Better not make any hasty moves."