paul191600

I dry off and continue to the location of where I heard the big explosion of my helicopter. Pistol in hand.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I nick myself on the shoulder with my dagger, and stand up.

"WHERE ARE YOU, MONSTER! COME OUT AND FIGHT!"

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

^

Right above your thingy

Kimako mentally tries to teleport out of the room. If that doesn't work, she tries to do a jig in order to get herself in touch with her surroundings and her body, perhaps determining if this is reality.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Charles:

The fog is incredibly thick, and your visibility is so low that it seems nigh-impossible to find the crash site by eye. You catch the scent of smoke, along with hearing the faint buzzing of a radio.

Varius:

Apparently the monster hears your taunt, as something comes crashing through the window. Before you can react, it grabs you by the neck, and you can feel something trying to burrow in.

Kimako:

You try mentally teleporting out of the room, but nothing happens. Everything suddenly feels hot, and your body starts shaking. However, everything is black.

Enigma:

Your words are in vain, as the figure just smirks, running off towards the towering wall. The fog has disappeared now, the whole world having a strange white hue.

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

I screech at the top of my lungs, dropping my katana and flailing about, viciosly stabbing it with my knife and clawing at it's eyes.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I run towards while screaming "Captain! Are you guys OK?"

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Kimako tries to open her eyes, and does a dance.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Varius:

You try to raise your arm to slash the creature, but a numb feeling streams throughout your body. The creature tightens its grip on your neck, and you try letting out a scream, but instead let out a short squeal. As you think all hope is lost, you spot a few ropes drape down from the skylight. Suddenly, two figures rappel down the ropes, with another 3 jumping through the windows. There is the faint hum of electricity, and one of the figures aims towards you. Suddenly, his weapon lets off a charge of energy, hitting the creature, vaporizing it instantly.

Charles:

Using the scent of the smoke and the buzzing, you slowly begin to meander towards the apparent crash site. After stumbling around for some time, you finally come upon a twisted metal wreckage. There is a looped radio message playing, but there is so much static that it is hard to decipher. There is a mess of blood surrounding the crash site.

Kimako:

You try opening your eyes, and suddenly the darkness breaks. You wake up on the floor, your suit slightly charred, with the horrified technician shaking you.

Enigma:

The figure runs up to the massive gate, and suddenly phases through it. The gate guards don't seem to notice.

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

My comrades :'(......

I try tinkering with the radio to fix it.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Kimako leaps to her feet and grins. "Well what seems to be the problem? No harm done."

After receiving an answer, they continue briskly down the hallway.

"Goddamn overclocked Bloodsuckers... Who the hell are you people?"

I look around where the Bloodsucker stood, trying to find my other Hunting Knife.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Enigma continues to follow, taking the exact same path.

I predict epic lolz.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Charles:

You start fiddling with a few wires in the radio, suddenly snapping one of them. The radio then promptly dies.

Kimako:

The technician responds, "So-something completely enveloped you! I'm not sure what it was going to do with you, but I panicked and tried to burn it with my blowtorch. It seemed to disperse when I did that, but I think it is still around!"

Enigma:

As you walk towards the gate, the guards open fire on you. You roll off to the side, narrowly dodging the volley of bullets, but something doesn't feel...right.

Varius:

Two of your apparent rescuers head off into the back rooms without saying a word. The other one stands guard at the door, with the final one looking at you. He appears to have some black combat armor on, with a full-faced white gasmask, the eye pieces glowing blue. You can hear muffled radio chatter, and the soldier suddenly mutters something before knocking you out with the butt of his rifle.

TUBULAR BELLS!

"Good. Next time something envelopes me, use the blowtorch again. I have an artifact which gives me substantial protection from fire. Let's proceed, shall we?"

Kimako continues down the hallway.

Dammit D:....

I loot the crash site.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

(How many times will this kind of thing happen?)

I experiment with attempting to psychically ignite my surroundings for no apparent reason while I wait to wake up.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

(lunch, brb in 10)

Kimako:

The technician nods, and you continue on. After a short walk through the rather uninteresting tunnel, you come across yet another door, with a skeleton right next to it. The door is labeled "Storm drain entrance"

Charles:

The crash site seems devoid of any materials that would be of use to you. After rummaging around you see the dead pilot, trapped within the twisted metal wreckage. Oddly enough you cannot find the other two bodies, but spot a trail of blood leading off into the fog.

Enigma:

You fire at the tree, with nothing out of the ordinary happening. However, you trip over a root, and quickly realize that something is wrong with gravity itself.

Varius:

You wake up in some sort of cell, with a strange force field blocking you from getting out.

TUBULAR BELLS!

I attempt to use my PDA radio thing, if it doesn't work I ready my pistol and follow the blood.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I sigh and look for my weapons.

I then poke at the force field, making sure I'm grounded beforehand.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Kimako loots the skeleton, takes its skull, before opening the door. She reassures the technician. "The Japanese have faced worse situations than this. My grandfather prepared to fight the American soldiers as a child with a wooden spear, to defend the god-emporer. I'm sure with modern weaponary, we can face whatever Play-Doh monsters this place can throw at us."

(Oh Paul, until what time approximately do you think the session will last/how much longer?)