Dope.

deathdrow

As it has been stated here many, many times, it does not cause a trip like other drugs do.

You wont "trip balls" but weed can cause visual and aural disturbances that can be described as a "trip". For example, sometimes I can see the outline of a face on the back of my eyelids. Have you had much experience with weed? I don't mean to attack you, I'm just genuinely curious.

I'll take double of whatever you're taking.

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As it has been stated here many, many times, it does not cause a trip like other drugs do.

You wont "trip balls" but weed can cause visual and aural disturbances that can be described as a "trip". For example, sometimes I can see the outline of a face on the back of my eyelids. Have you had much experience with weed? I don't mean to attack you, I'm just genuinely curious.

Seeing a face? I've watched full blown, coloured movies on my eyelids, everytime i blinked. Yes you can get extremely [bleep]ing high off weed, especially off eating it.

Everyone used to get that baked when they first started, so don't feel special aha. Just enjoy it

I'm past that stage, although I still get CEVs everytime I smoke (generally random shapes, or people i know in clear detail), but I've learned how to control the high.

Makes me angry when people think that weed is there just to "chill out". I've had worst panic attacks on weed, than acid, shrooms or anything else.

Yes you can get extremely [bleep]ing high off weed, especially off eating it.

Everyone used to get that baked when they first started, so don't feel special aha. Just enjoy it

Is that where the term came from?

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

I know for a fact that you can hallucinate off of marijuana, having had it happened to me on 4/20 this year, also, closed eye visuals are pretty easy to get if you've god good dope.

DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUNNANANANNANAN DUNNNNNNN DUN DUN DUN

People definitely experience strong visual and mental effects with cannabis, rivaling anything one could experience with other psychedelics like LSD or mushrooms. Of course, most commonly the effects are not this strong. If you find yourself experiencing undesireably strong effects from smoking cannabis (you might be a person with a high sensitivity), you might want to try lowering your dosage.

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

People definitely experience strong visual and mental effects with cannabis, rivaling anything one could experience with other psychedelics like LSD or mushrooms. Of course, most commonly the effects are not this strong. If you find yourself experiencing undesireably strong effects from smoking cannabis (you might be a person with a high sensitivity), you might want to try lowering your dosage.

Today my friend came up to me and said "Dude... Yesterday... I smoked Black Magic... I saw a village. And Jesus was there, with a golden retriever!" For the rest of the day, he kept coming up to me saying "I saw a village..." :unsure:

Last week I think I smoked too much. Someone threw a big rock and it hit me in a place that a man never wants to be hit. It didn't hurt at the time (I was stoned) but now it's starting to swell up... :uhh:

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

I doubt you've had any to be honest.

Never heard or experienced this.

I know for a fact that you can hallucinate off of marijuana, having had it happened to me on 4/20 this year, also, closed eye visuals are pretty easy to get if you've god good dope.

:rolleyes:

I'll take triple.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Coming from someone who smoked close to 2 grams a day, of medicinal marijuana if not more then that.. Its never happened to me either. The most I've ever smoked was close to a half oz of mids, in 4 seperate blunts, as well as 3 grams of amazing Cali bud out of a vaporizer. It never has happens to me, but that doesn't mean it doesn't happen..

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Coming from someone who smoked close to 2 grams a day, of medicinal marijuana if not more then that.. Its never happened to me either. The most I've ever smoked was close to a half oz of mids, in 4 seperate blunts, as well as 3 grams of amazing Cali bud out of a vaporizer. It never has happens to me, but that doesn't mean it doesn't happen..

I've been doing it for about 3 years now (on and off) and never had it either. Never heard of someone having it as well.

Many will laugh at this, but I've acquired quite the taste for snorting Methylphenidate (also known as Ritalin in the US and Canada).

The drug that's used to treat ADHD symptom and often described as kiddie's coke. As a matter of fact, I would prefer it to coke but that's just me aha.

No insomnia (unless you do a lot of it) like with speed and the down you get is much less severe than with coke. I agree, it's really fun :smile: .

Is that where the term came from?

When you're really stoned "baked" is just a good way to describe how you're feeling:p

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.