Dope.

deathdrow

maaaaaan i got drunk yesterday and threw up at two in the morning. was definitely not a pleasant experience, i think i'll stick to weed for a good while.

In less than a week you'll want to do it again. That's how it works.

probably.

Definately.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm for legalization of weed.

Carl Sagan, a Genius and possibly one of the THREE greatest intellectuals of the modern era (Asimov, Hawking, Sagan) by todays standard once wrote a famous essay on weed, it's a hell of a good read, and it changed my mind from agaisnt legalization to for.

It's a pretty cool read, and an excellent source if you ever write a school paper on it.

http://marijuana-uses.com/mr-x/

Enjoy!

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

Wow drugs in Off-topic, I notice changes in the forums mentality.

Drugs are readily available here in Belgium. The black market is all around and weed isn't far away (coffeeshops, Holland)

Being 18 + crazy electronic music + belgium drug laws = :thumbsup:

;>

Been going through a phase of watching a ton of documentaries recently, not all drug related but these two are well worth a watch.

Grass

The Union

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

So tomorrow's 4/20. I won't be doing anything, since my parents aren't idiots and would know something's up if I came home on Pot Day, ate a [cabbage] load of everything and then passed out.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

Oh, I almost forgot tomorrow was Pot Day. Funnily enough my friend's birthday lands on that date. :lol: One for Pot Day...another for Birth Day.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Vancouver, BC's 420 celebration is one of the best one in the world!

The whole city and everyone near by will be gathering at our Downtown Art Gallery.

Cops are there but only to make sure the stoners dont block the traffic or get hit by passing by cars.

1/10 of people out in public will be wearing green and pot symbols, BC is like that aha.

I got my 2 foot bong, a quarter bag of BC bud and will be meeting like 70 different friends downtown.

You Canadians smoke waaay too much weed. :thumbup:

No one else smokes enough weed.

fix'd

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Instead of the daily trip to the coffeeshop we decided to go to Amsterdam today.

Had a good time, bought some iceolator, chocolope, amnesia haze. Had some great times with a few dutchies :thumbsup: . 4/20 isn't really celebrated here and I smoke daily anyway. The day loses it's magic

Nontheless great times :smile:

Any ravers on TIF anyway? Goa? TeKno (with a K people)? Core? Acid? Dubstep? Jungle?

;>

Instead of the daily trip to the coffeeshop we decided to go to Amsterdam today.

Had a good time, bought some iceolator, chocolope, amnesia haze. Had some great times with a few dutchies :thumbsup: . 4/20 isn't really celebrated here and I smoke daily anyway. The day loses it's magic

Nontheless great times :smile:

Any ravers on TIF anyway? Goa? TeKno (with a K people)? Core? Acid? Dubstep? Jungle?

There's a handful in the Electronic Music thread.

[Edit] Fail, you must've already seen them.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Anyone heard of Salvia? Apparently it's a legal drug (in most states, at least) that you can get at pretty much any convenience store, and when you smoke it you "trip" for about fifteen minutes.

Here's a Wikipedia page on it: [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvia_divinorum]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvia_divinorum[/url

The immediate and short-term effects on that page are interesting, but you might want to read the cautionary notes too.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

So tomorrow's 4/20. I won't be doing anything, since my parents aren't idiots and would know something's up if I came home on Pot Day, ate a [cabbage] load of everything and then passed out.

It was POT DAY??? Dang. Oh well every day is pot day for me if I want to. Also you don't pass out from pot <_< .

Anyone heard of Salvia? Apparently it's a legal drug (in most states, at least) that you can get at pretty much any convenience store, and when you smoke it you "trip" for about fifteen minutes.

Heard of it, it's really crazy if you get good stuff unfortunately it's hard to come by.

DnB and hardcore mostly. Recently went to my first goa and I'll probably visit those more often in the future.

No one else smokes enough weed.

Oh really?

Enough with the pot talk, anyone here an xtc/mdma fan? Tookmy first piece of party candy a couple of months ago. Had 2 other nights since then, love it. Any funny stories somebody wants to share? :razz:

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Here's a Wikipedia page on it: [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvia_divinorum]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvia_divinorum[/url

The immediate and short-term effects on that page are interesting, but you might want to read the cautionary notes too.

It's more like 5 minutes, and it's not really a trip or a high. More like a mind[bleep].

You don't have a sense of time so people have lived entire lives on salvia, in a period of 5 minutes in the real world. You have a completely new reality.

I know someone who was a boat ramp after taking salvia.

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=57297

Is it a bad idea to trip on shrooms for the first time without having anyone nearby who has done it before? I'm doing it with three other guys, it's our first times. We're getting a gram each.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Had a middle aged man in a suit approach me on my way home tonight asking if i knew where he could buy weed.

"Here son, do you know where i could buy a half Q of grass, i ken whit you students are like haha".

"Heh, nah mate, can't help you there..." *shuffle away*

Really didn't look the type, suppose all walks of life are into it nowadays though.

A friend has done Salvia (not sure what strenght) and Shrooms a few times. Heard conflicting stories from folk about both so i'm kinda on the fence at the minute.

Is it a bad idea to trip on shrooms for the first time without having anyone nearby who has done it before? I'm doing it with three other guys, it's our first times. We're getting a gram each.

Every thing i've heard concerning Salvia/Shrooms/LSD has recomended having someone sober to sit in on your trip. It's not something i know a whole lot about but i'd say it would be a good idea to have someone "experienced" to sit in on it.

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Yeah, you want someone to sit you while you trip, just to be sure that you're safe. You should be fine taking 1g though, that's a pretty low dosage I think. I've never actually taken shrooms, but I had a conversation with a "friend" of mine who has about it yesterday.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I don't think you'll do anything crazy on shrooms, but it's better to be safe. As long as you get the right mushrooms. There are so many deadly mushrooms out there that look exactly like the ones you want, so be careful.

Here's some advice I found on Urban Dictionary. It's a weird place to go for advice, but it sounds alright.

Shrooms: Hallucinogenic mushrooms contain psilcybin, psilocin, and baeocystin. Shrooms are incredible and nearly non-toxic too. By incredible I mean it can be the best experience of your life or the worst experience of your life depending on the mood at the time, setting, and who you are with. A good trip can be a learning expeience and lead to extremely thoughtful introspection. A bad trip is as bad as watching your whole family die in a car accident or you can end up being as paranoid as if you were being chased by a guy with a chainsaw in a maze. Seriously, it is incredible. Do not trip right after a bad experience or if you have alot of unpleasant thoughts going through your head at the time. Go into the trip optimistic and usually it will go good, though it is pretty unpredictable. Mild dose effects are colors seem alot more vibrant (blue seeming bluer, black seeming blacker), patterns seem more interesting and intricate, an undescrible feeling of an oncoming mental revelation, giddiness or anxiety. Higher dose effects include extreme laughter, uncontrollable racing thoughts, colors changing and a feeling that each and every color gives a certain tone to your inner most being (hard to explain unless you've tried them), distortions of all senses, hyper awareness of taste, smell, music (listen to your favorite band), pictures coming to life and everything becoming three dimensional, or may cause extreme paranoia and/or uncontrollable crying. Also, the beshroomed will have a totally undescribable yet very significant feeling that he/she has attained knowledge that they can not and will not ever lose, just to be a memory the next day. Dosages break down like this: 20-30 grams of wet shrooms is enough to have a good trip. 50 grams is nick-named the "Hero trip". Dried shrooms is 1/10 the weight of wet shrooms, so 2-3 grams of dried shrooms is a pretty good trip while 5 grams is the "Hero trip". Anything more and your in for a crazy time. Trip with a trusted friend!

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

Lol at people looking for advice on Urban Dictionary.

The only drug you'll ever need to do your research is erowid.com. They also have a database of well-written user reports on every drug imaginable - the best source of information.

Salvia [bleep] you in the [wagon] for about 10 minutes, I definitely wouldn't describe the experience as "fun" but it was enlightening in a sense.

Definatelly have someone with you when you do Shrooms/Acid, although 1g won't trip you out really hard, it's still a good idea. You'll have way more fun that way.

To the guy talking about MDMA, it's not my thing anymore (the crash is not worth the high).

I'm really into pain killers as of late though :)

Lol at people looking for advice on Urban Dictionary.

The only drug you'll ever need to do your research is erowid.com. They also have a database of well-written user reports on every drug imaginable - the best source of information.

Salvia [bleep] you in the [wagon] for about 10 minutes, I definitely wouldn't describe the experience as "fun" but it was enlightening in a sense.

Definatelly have someone with you when you do Shrooms/Acid, although 1g won't trip you out really hard, it's still a good idea. You'll have way more fun that way.

To the guy talking about MDMA, it's not my thing anymore (the crash is not worth the high).

I'm really into pain killers as of late though :)

Where I live they're banning full strength Codeine painkillers because a lot of people abuse it. A lot of people have stocked up on it so they can still get their fix once they can't buy it any more.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!