Dope.

deathdrow

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I have no problems with people using the 'lighter' drugs: Weed, E, Codeine, NOS/BZP etc and used to be a fairly regular user myself. As many posters have said before me, it's your body.

Certain hallucinogens (primarily LSD/Shrooms, as I have little experience with others) I'm ok with, but in controlled circumstances.

Other than that, I can't comment on hard drugs (having never tried them myself), but certain things like PCP/Crystal Meth seem a bad idea.

I also believe ecstacy would be much more dependent, and even much more damaging considering it melts literal holes in your brain.

Just look at how ignorant you are.

heh?

In case you're serious with that comment, I'll defend myself. [so much for not posting on this thread anymore...]

Ecstacy is comprised of lord knows what, depending on your dealer. Common things are battery acid, draino, and ammonia. They solidify this bizzare concoction into a pill like substace, which you can then pop. Ecstacy has been shown to melt holes in your brain. Yes. Literal friggin holes in your god damn brain. This is a moderate to long term use effect, but it is infact permanent. Excstacy destroys the endorphin producing gland in your brain, because after taking it, the drug takes over that role, and your brain does away with the now redundant gland. Getting off exstacy is like getting off a morphine addicition. You feel EVERYTHING. You no longer have any tolerance to pain, and dopamine levels drop to near nothing. So, not only are you in mass amounts of pain, but you're depressed as hell.

In the short term, after use, it can raise body temperatures to dangerous levels, which may lead to organ failure, especially in the kidneys [this is especially dangerous because when you're hot, you tend to drink more].

Yeah you'll trip balls, and get mad horny and whatever else may come off of ecstacy...but I'd like to keep my brain from becoming swiss cheese. I also enjoy being able to resist pain.

If you've learned anything from this post, please atleast let it be that I have no idea how to properly spell the afformentioned drug.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I also believe ecstacy would be much more dependent, and even much more damaging considering it melts literal holes in your brain.

heh?

In case you're serious with that comment, I'll defend myself. [so much for not posting on this thread anymore...]

Ecstacy is comprised of lord knows what, depending on your dealer. Common things are battery acid, draino, and ammonia. They solidify this bizzare concoction into a pill like substace, which you can then pop. Ecstacy has been shown to melt holes in your brain. Yes. Literal friggin holes in your god damn brain. This is a moderate to long term use effect, but it is infact permanent. Excstacy destroys the endorphin producing gland in your brain, because after taking it, the drug takes over that role, and your brain does away with the now redundant gland. Getting off exstacy is like getting off a morphine addicition. You feel EVERYTHING. You no longer have any tolerance to pain, and dopamine levels drop to near nothing. So, not only are you in mass amounts of pain, but you're depressed as hell.

In the short term, after use, it can raise body temperatures to dangerous levels, which may lead to organ failure, especially in the kidneys [this is especially dangerous because when you're hot, you tend to drink more].

Yeah you'll trip balls, and get mad horny and whatever else may come off of ecstacy...but I'd like to keep my brain from becoming swiss cheese. I also enjoy being able to resist pain.

If you've learned anything from this post, please atleast let it be that I have no idea how to properly spell the afformentioned drug.

I'm assuming you got that from some government-run anti-drug website or something like that, so of course they use the same tired excuses over and over again. Please show me some sources proving that ecstasy "melts holes in your brain". The whole battery acid spiel is completely ridiculous; it's the same argument people use with weed saying it can be laced with glass PCP and other crap. it really just doesn't happen.

I'm pretty sure you're combining meth and ecstasy into one thing. Some of what you're describing seems to fit meth, others do fit ecstasy. Whatever though.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

loving the butthurt losers replying to my comment, dont kid yourselves

Kid myself how? Kid myself by there being scientific studies provining that marijuana is by far the best medication for TS if the conventional medications commonly prescribed by doctors don't work for you? Educate yourself, it'll make you seem like less of an ignorant [bleep].

http://ajp.psychiatryonline.org/cgi/content/full/156/3/495

http://www.cannabis-med.org/studies/ww_en_db_study_show.php?s_id=98

i dont even know what TS is, bro - thought it was something to do with gender confusion?? ;o

easy there tiger - this aint the 1950's any more yeh?

HAHAH <3 ;)

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

If a drug could ever be described as 'evil' then it would be heroin ...

Or PCP. People have done some crazy [cabbage] when they were on that.

PCP? Isn't that Angel Dust? I hear people do crazy [cabbage] on that.

The one drug I absolutely hate is Rophenol ( aka. Roofies) If you can't find anybody to [bleep] there's no reason to knock someone out and [bleep] them!

With PCP, that reminded me of a story not too long ago. I think it was in America, a little boy's parents were heavy users of PCP and one day his father went too far.He was completely out of it and ATE his 4 year old son's eye and damaged the other.

and Ohhhh yesss, nothing says recreational like date-raping. @Roofies. If your sad enough to use that you might as well play in traffic during 4-5pm.

I heard something like that too. There was this guy that was so out of his mind on Angel Dust that he thought this little girl was the devil, so he somehow managed to rip her open with his bare hands and yank all her organs out. I don't know if it's real or not, probably not, but it's enough to keep me away from that drug, and pretty much anything else that isn't marijuana.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

loving the butthurt losers replying to my comment, dont kid yourselves

Kid myself how? Kid myself by there being scientific studies provining that marijuana is by far the best medication for TS if the conventional medications commonly prescribed by doctors don't work for you? Educate yourself, it'll make you seem like less of an ignorant [bleep].

http://ajp.psychiatryonline.org/cgi/content/full/156/3/495

http://www.cannabis-med.org/studies/ww_en_db_study_show.php?s_id=98

i dont even know what TS is, bro - thought it was something to do with gender confusion?? ;o

easy there tiger - this aint the 1950's any more yeh?

HAHAH <3 ;)

If you had even bothered to read my other post, or click on either of those links you'd know that TS is Tourette's Syndrom. ;o

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Heh... I have TS... I feel special :rolleyes: [/Worthless spam] :lol:

I don't really see why people care if somebody else does drugs :/ Regardless of weather or not it [bleep]s up their life or not, you're not directly affected <.< Inb4chaos theory bull [cabbage]

Personally I would do weed if it didnt [bleep] up your brain and delay reaction timings.

But alas this is not so.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Personally I would do weed if it didnt [bleep] up your brain and delay reaction timings.

But alas this is not so.

Unless there's a medical reason why that's especially bad for you, you can always just not do anything stupid while high. It doesn't impair judgement, at least from what I've experienced.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

heh?

I'm assuming you got that from some government-run anti-drug website or something like that, so of course they use the same tired excuses over and over again. Please show me some sources proving that ecstasy "melts holes in your brain". The whole battery acid spiel is completely ridiculous; it's the same argument people use with weed saying it can be laced with glass PCP and other crap. it really just doesn't happen.

http://www.wired.com...s/2002/09/55427

xtc-photo1_f.jpg

Anything else with that sauce?

[apology for double post, edit thing wasn't working]

add this to the sauce list:

http://alcoholism.about.com/cs/ecstasy/f/mdma_faq05.htm

Err, neither of those proved your melting holes in the brain thing. The decreased dopamine production yeah, but not holes. Also no battery acid. Unless I missed it.

I'm going to have to disagree with laced drugs not happening though, my friend got weed laced with PCP once, so it definitely happens.

15cbz0y.jpg

Heh... I have TS... I feel special :rolleyes: [/Worthless spam] :lol:

Are you saying that you have TS aswell, or mearly mocking me for having a disorder? If it's the latter then you sir, are an [wagon]. Also, it wasn't worthless spam, seeing as I was discussing weed and how it helps with my disorder. Clearly related to this topic.... :rolleyes:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

The one drug I absolutely hate is Rophenol ( aka. Roofies) If you can't find anybody to [bleep] there's no reason to knock someone out and [bleep] them!

With PCP, that reminded me of a story not too long ago. I think it was in America, a little boy's parents were heavy users of PCP and one day his father went too far.He was completely out of it and ATE his 4 year old son's eye and damaged the other.

and Ohhhh yesss, nothing says recreational like date-raping. @Roofies. If your sad enough to use that you might as well play in traffic during 4-5pm.

I heard something like that too. There was this guy that was so out of his mind on Angel Dust that he thought this little girl was the devil, so he somehow managed to rip her open with his bare hands and yank all her organs out. I don't know if it's real or not, probably not, but it's enough to keep me away from that drug, and pretty much anything else that isn't marijuana.

Found it.

[hide=Article]

"It was pretty bizarre," said neighbor Ramon Rodriguez.

Rodriguez was one of the first to discover 34-year-old Angelo Mendoza on April 28 after police said Mendoza bit an eyeball out of his 4-year-old son's face and ate it.

"The guy was crazy. Real bug-eyed; he had to be on drugs," said Rodriguez.

Court documents said neighbors checked on Mendoza's son, Angelo Jr., after they noticed the father acting nervously and fleeing from his east Bakersfield apartment in his wheelchair. Inside, they found little Angelo naked and bleeding. Police said the boy had numerous bites to his hands and his eyes were swollen shut. Doctors said the boy's left eye and muscle were completely missing. His other eye was mutilated beyond repair. The boy told them, "My daddy ate my eyes out." Rodriguez said meanwhile Mendoza approached him at a neighbor's vacant house down the street.

Rodriguez said the boy's father wheeled himself into the front yard and asked Rodriguez to play with him and a pet dog. He was wearing boxers and a sweater. When Rodriguez refused, Mendoza got off his wheelchair and dragged himself into a back yard, where he found an ax.

By then Mendoza had stripped naked. He chained himself to a tree in the back yard and began hacking at his leg with a pickax while yelling incoherently.

"He told me to look into the sun and pray with him. I was kinda scared for a minute," said Rodriguez.

Then Rodriguez jumped on Mendoza and wrestled the ax away.

"As soon as I grabbed the ax he tried to bite me, and I had to hold him down with my knee. There was dry blood around his mouth. I don't know if it was his own, but I'm pretty sure it was his son's now that I hear the story," said Rodriguez.

The police report said Mendoza appeared to be under the influence of PCP. Rodriguez said had he known about little Angelo, the outcome would have been different.

"I would've just let him cut his leg off. What happened to his son is not right. I would've left him alone," said Rodriguez.

Mendoza was arrested on charges of torture, aggravated mayhem, and cruelty to a child. The toddler is now in the custody of Child Protective Services. Mendoza is due in court May 20. His bail is set at $1 million[/hide]

http://www.turnto23.com/east_county/19473681/detail.html

Popoto.~<3

Found it.

[hide=Article]

"It was pretty bizarre," said neighbor Ramon Rodriguez.

Rodriguez was one of the first to discover 34-year-old Angelo Mendoza on April 28 after police said Mendoza bit an eyeball out of his 4-year-old son's face and ate it.

"The guy was crazy. Real bug-eyed; he had to be on drugs," said Rodriguez.

Court documents said neighbors checked on Mendoza's son, Angelo Jr., after they noticed the father acting nervously and fleeing from his east Bakersfield apartment in his wheelchair. Inside, they found little Angelo naked and bleeding. Police said the boy had numerous bites to his hands and his eyes were swollen shut. Doctors said the boy's left eye and muscle were completely missing. His other eye was mutilated beyond repair. The boy told them, "My daddy ate my eyes out." Rodriguez said meanwhile Mendoza approached him at a neighbor's vacant house down the street.

Rodriguez said the boy's father wheeled himself into the front yard and asked Rodriguez to play with him and a pet dog. He was wearing boxers and a sweater. When Rodriguez refused, Mendoza got off his wheelchair and dragged himself into a back yard, where he found an ax.

By then Mendoza had stripped naked. He chained himself to a tree in the back yard and began hacking at his leg with a pickax while yelling incoherently.

"He told me to look into the sun and pray with him. I was kinda scared for a minute," said Rodriguez.

Then Rodriguez jumped on Mendoza and wrestled the ax away.

"As soon as I grabbed the ax he tried to bite me, and I had to hold him down with my knee. There was dry blood around his mouth. I don't know if it was his own, but I'm pretty sure it was his son's now that I hear the story," said Rodriguez.

The police report said Mendoza appeared to be under the influence of PCP. Rodriguez said had he known about little Angelo, the outcome would have been different.

"I would've just let him cut his leg off. What happened to his son is not right. I would've left him alone," said Rodriguez.

Mendoza was arrested on charges of torture, aggravated mayhem, and cruelty to a child. The toddler is now in the custody of Child Protective Services. Mendoza is due in court May 20. His bail is set at $1 million[/hide]

http://www.turnto23.com/east_county/19473681/detail.html

That's so [bleep]ed up. Why do people even do PCP anyway? What kind of high does it give you that makes eating your son's eyeballs worth it? <_<

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

[hide=]

heh?

http://www.wired.com...s/2002/09/55427

xtc-photo1_f.jpg

Anything else with that sauce?

[/hide]

Read your post. Look at the image. Do you realize the magnitude of your fallacy? Perhaps you cannot read?. Do you not understand what that image represents? Those areas of the brain are not currently being stimulated. Contrary to what you may think, a lack of activity in the brain does not constitute any sort of hole in the brain. Also, those inactive spots go back to normal after you finish with your high. At least understand what the image is. I mean, did you seriously just find an image that *might* support your (misguided) point and randomly paste it?

If you did, kudos, that takes some serious balls. Mainly because no where in the linked article does it even mention these said holes. Nor does it really provide any conclusive evidence against MDMA.

What is hurting my brain, though, is your lack of one (perhaps you're the one with holes?)

Edit: Where are you getting this idea that MDMA drills your brain? I just looked at your other source, and there's no mention of Swiss Cheese Brain Syndrome.

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

I mean, did you seriously just find an image that *might* support your (misguided) point and randomly paste it?

If you did, kudos, that takes some serious balls.

:D

I'm not gonna be able to convince you to see things the way I do, and the same goes the other way around. I just googled "exctacy brain damage" and Ctrl+C 'd a few links and pics. Figured it would be sufficient. Must have forgotten, the internet likes drugs. This argument is rathe pointless, just as it was 5 pages ago.

and NOW I'll stop posting here lol

I mean, did you seriously just find an image that *might* support your (misguided) point and randomly paste it?

If you did, kudos, that takes some serious balls.

:D

I'm not gonna be able to convince you to see things the way I do, and the same goes the other way around. I just googled "exctacy brain damage" and Ctrl+C 'd a few links and pics. Figured it would be sufficient. Must have forgotten, the internet likes drugs. This argument is rathe pointless, just as it was 5 pages ago.

and NOW I'll stop posting here lol

So it's not the fact that you're wrong about holes in the brain, it's just that the entire internet is biased?

maaaaaan i got drunk yesterday and threw up at two in the morning. was definitely not a pleasant experience, i think i'll stick to weed for a good while.

In less than a week you'll want to do it again. That's how it works.

15cbz0y.jpg