Dope.

deathdrow

I think I still have a bottle of that somewhere. It's not big here as far as I know so I don't think anyone would buy it off me. Plus it's almost 3 years old. I don't know if that effects anything or not though.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea the strongest ones you can get in Canada is 8mg of Codeine Cough Depressant pills. Considering that to have a good time you'd need 120mg at least, that's alot of pills!

People use CWE (cold water extraction) to get pure Codeine out, without all the binders and other bs that comes along with the pills.

I broke my leg this Saturday so I got a prescription of 40 Tylenol3's (32mg codeine each).

Needless to say I've been having quite the week off school at home aha.

Turns out some experienced people are tripping with us. So yeah, that's cool. I figured we'd start off with low doses since we don't know how tolerant we are yet, then work it up if necessary. Thanks guys!

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Yea the strongest ones you can get in Canada is 8mg of Codeine Cough Depressant pills. Considering that to have a good time you'd need 120mg at least, that's alot of pills!

People use CWE (cold water extraction) to get pure Codeine out, without all the binders and other bs that comes along with the pills.

I broke my leg this Saturday so I got a prescription of 40 Tylenol3's (32mg codeine each).

Needless to say I've been having quite the week off school at home aha.

I got those too. Of course back then I was completely anti-drugs. Someone did offer to buy them from me though.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

My friend found some sort of "legal" weed called Black Magic. I'd heard all the other legal bud out there sucked, so I kinda didn't believe him, but he said he tried it and it was amazing. I'm probably going to try it too (and soon), but I'm a little worried since I don't know much about it. Google isn't helping much, either.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

My friend found some sort of "legal" weed called Black Magic. I'd heard all the other legal bud out there sucked, so I kinda didn't believe him, but he said he tried it and it was amazing. I'm probably going to try it too (and soon), but I'm a little worried since I don't know much about it. Google isn't helping much, either.

Considering that I've never heard of this I would geuss that it's a stupid slang word for JWH-018 which works on the same cannabinoid receptors as weed does.

It's not federally controlled and feels very much like weed!

Weed bores me. Alcohol is more fun.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

There's stuff over here called "Spice" or something, that supposedly gives the same effects as weed but is legal. I think it's similar to the chemical Skatepank mentioned, basically just pot pourris sprayed with whatever chemical. Wouldn't touch it with a 20 foot pole.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

There's stuff over here called "Spice" or something, that supposedly gives the same effects as weed but is legal. I think it's similar to the chemical Skatepank mentioned, basically just pot pourris sprayed with whatever chemical. Wouldn't touch it with a 20 foot pole.

So basically they took an illegal substance and put some harmful chemicals on it, and legalized it? That makes sense. :rolleyes:

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

So basically they took an illegal substance and put some harmful chemicals on it, and legalized it? That makes sense. :rolleyes:

No. Look up pot pourri because i don't want to explain it, and JHW-018 is a synthesized drug similar to THC. Basically rotten plants with pseudo-THC on it. Except I would doubt it's rotten.

Not at all. This is what pot pourris is. Nothing illegal about it. It's used to fragrance rooms and stuff.

Reading this article however, it seems that the government here has caught on to it ("Spice", not pot pourris) and it's facing a ban.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

That's actually pretty funny, Har.

It's a testament to the amount of sleep I got. :P

Ive had my share of experiences but after awhile it gets old. From time to time I'll enjoy a spliff or blunt, but my days of rolling to electro house jams are far behind me.

Fabled_Foe.png

26M Crafting XP

I tried Black Magic today, it was nice. It feels exactly like marijuana, only a little less physical and more mental. I had some pretty deep thoughts, too bad I don't remember them. My eyes aren't red either, which is great.

Now I'm going to go eat a [cabbage] load of KFC. :thumbup:

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

Smoking is bad and is more addictive than ganja. Ganja is legal in Holland.

You shouldnt do coke/heroine, thats pure suicide

LSD/XTC you can do that once in a while.

Marijuana is not addictive.

Coming from someone who was addicted to cocaine for 6 months, spent over 6,000 usd on it, and all I have to show for it is a criminal record, don't do it, smoking pot however is completely different and helps people much more then you'd think.

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Coming from someone who was addicted to cocaine for 6 months, spent over 6,000 usd on it, and all I have to show for it is a criminal record, don't do it, smoking pot however is completely different and helps people much more then you'd think.

I would be really interested in hearing your story, if it isn't too personal :)

Many will laugh at this, but I've acquired quite the taste for snorting Methylphenidate (also known as Ritalin in the US and Canada).

The drug that's used to treat ADHD symptom and often described as kiddie's coke. As a matter of fact, I would prefer it to coke but that's just me aha.

I've seen what coke/amf do to people, and I must say that it is totally incorrect that people become suicidal, violent etc. I know some people who do a lot of drugs, and the worst part of them in that state is their annoyingly need to TALK - god damnit can a doped person talk, lol.

I'm not saying "hard" drugs are good, not at all, I'd never touch that [cabbage].

As for "lighter" drugs like hash, I've tried that some times, because it seems less harmless. I would like to warn you though - always, ALWAYS do research on whatever you're doing. A couple of mates and I wanted to try hash-cake, which went terribly wrong; firstly we put 3-4 times as much hash in the cake as we were supposed to. Secondly, under the influence of hash you get the munchies, and that made me eat another piece of that cake. Thirdly, eating hash lets you have 100 % of the effect - smoking is 12-15 %. And as the not-very-experienced drug user, I had a very bad trip, I thought my heart was going to give up, ended up telling my parents in the intoxication.

If you absolutely want to try it (stick to cigarettes and alcohol, really) be sure to research on HOW TO DOSE and WHAT TO DO IF IT GOES BAD, because that can potentially save your life and a lot of your parents' respect.

Seriously, don't do it.

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

I've seen what coke/amf do to people, and I must say that it is totally incorrect that people become suicidal, violent etc. I know some people who do a lot of drugs, and the worst part of them in that state is their annoyingly need to TALK - god damnit can a doped person talk, lol.

I'm not saying "hard" drugs are good, not at all, I'd never touch that [cabbage].

As for "lighter" drugs like hash, I've tried that some times, because it seems less harmless. I would like to warn you though - always, ALWAYS do research on whatever you're doing. A couple of mates and I wanted to try hash-cake, which went terribly wrong; firstly we put 3-4 times as much hash in the cake as we were supposed to. Secondly, under the influence of hash you get the munchies, and that made me eat another piece of that cake. Thirdly, eating hash lets you have 100 % of the effect - smoking is 12-15 %. And as the not-very-experienced drug user, I had a very bad trip, I thought my heart was going to give up, ended up telling my parents in the intoxication.

If you absolutely want to try it (stick to cigarettes and alcohol, really) be sure to research on HOW TO DOSE and WHAT TO DO IF IT GOES BAD, because that can potentially save your life and a lot of your parents' respect.

Seriously, don't do it.

Nothing on family history? Cannabis can cause major problems for a user with a family with mental issues. As it has been stated here many, many times, it does not cause a trip like other drugs do. How sure are you that it wasn't laced with something else? As I've noticed a few things in your post that aren't related to cannabis along with a few factual errors (The only time you'd have a small portion of the effect would be from a joint, which isn't that different. Also I can assure you that if you did die from it, you would be the first person to die from cannabis-related causes.) I'm just going to take it at face value and say it was laced with something nasty. I could be wrong.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Seriously, don't do it.

Nothing on family history? Cannabis can cause major problems for a user with a family with mental issues. As it has been stated here many, many times, it does not cause a trip like other drugs do. How sure are you that it wasn't laced with something else? As I've noticed a few things in your post that aren't related to cannabis along with a few factual errors (The only time you'd have a small portion of the effect would be from a joint, which isn't that different. Also I can assure you that if you did die from it, you would be the first person to die from cannabis-related causes.) I'm just going to take it at face value and say it was laced with something nasty. I could be wrong.

Never had any problems with my family, but that's not what I'm saying. I never said anything about mental issues, simply a loss of respect from your parents (means something to me at least..)

Trip, euphoria call it whatever you want, I was under the influence of hash. I don't know if you know what hash really is, but in Denmark it's very concentrated weed in chunks. I know the rush from smoking a joint and eating hash is the same, but eating hash is much much harder to control. As I stated you receive 7-8 times more from what a joint would give, and if joints is all you've tried (my case) it's very strong.

The advice I'm giving isn't specifically on hash/weed. Overdose of harder drugs can kill you.

It wasn't laced - my friends had tried it before, and the influence was what they found it to be previously.

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

I would be really interested in hearing your story, if it isn't too personal :)

Many will laugh at this, but I've acquired quite the taste for snorting Methylphenidate (also known as Ritalin in the US and Canada).

The drug that's used to treat ADHD symptom and often described as kiddie's coke. As a matter of fact, I would prefer it to coke but that's just me aha.

Nothings to personal on the internet, to sum it up, I owed close to a grand USD to someone you don't want to owe money to, from them fronting me Cocaine. I broke into houses to support my habit, and eventually, got caught. My next court date is June 9th, and it's not looking so good. As far as snorting Ritalin, that's how I got through my high school years, along with i'd have to say 15% of my school.

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

As it has been stated here many, many times, it does not cause a trip like other drugs do.

You wont "trip balls" but weed can cause visual and aural disturbances that can be described as a "trip". For example, sometimes I can see the outline of a face on the back of my eyelids. Have you had much experience with weed? I don't mean to attack you, I'm just genuinely curious.

As it has been stated here many, many times, it does not cause a trip like other drugs do.

You wont "trip balls" but weed can cause visual and aural disturbances that can be described as a "trip". For example, sometimes I can see the outline of a face on the back of my eyelids. Have you had much experience with weed? I don't mean to attack you, I'm just genuinely curious.

I see a trip as what you call trip balls. By your definition, yeah weed does make you trip. I'd consider my experience with weed as moderate.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!