bananas

pulli23

Well a looong time ago I made sheet for summoning (made it like 2 weeks after the release of summoning batch 2).

It uses a macro to update it's prices from the ge etc, however it now gives me as a result (when calculating the double xp-weekend) that I best start of with "fruit bats": however to do so I would have to buy bananas.. The sheet tells me the seconds are best bought for 5 gp from catherby: however I don't remember which shop anymore.... Which shop in catherby has/had an unlimited supply of those? (if I have to buy for 102 gp from ge-max, it's better to use first use golds to lobsters, than lobsters to forge regents).

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

The shop on the southern part of the docks sells a tiny amount

hmm could've been it sold an infinite stock at some point in time?

Then they came for me

It did but since the shops update last year there's no more infinite stocks. Your best bet would be using the bones to bananas spell like bladewing suggested.

It did but since the shops update last year there's no more infinite stocks. Your best bet would be using the bones to bananas spell like bladewing suggested.

I guess so, thanks now I know how that field showed up in my chart.. Anyways you know a rough guess bout how many bones you can turn into bananas hourly?

Then they came for me

get 23 baskets, glory to karamja, pick 5, put them in a basket. Repeat until you have all your baskets and inventory filled up, and tele back to edgeville.

Much cheaper and still pretty fast; no one needs 6k bananas, if you have that many greens you probably should have the summoning lvl to make unis.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

A tip for picking bananas, stand between 2 trees and alternate picking from them. For some reason if you click to pick off of just one tree, you have to wait about 2 seconds between each pick, but if you alternate, that wait is gone.

This was the way it was when I was making fruit bats anyways, not sure if it's valid anymore. Worth testing though as it would increase your banana/hour.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

I made fruitfall scrolls all the way to 99 simply because they were better xp than unicorns. I could easily make 45k scrolls per hour using a yak with banana baskets. They are also cheaper.

@ bladewing Icon : Wow !!! You simply unlocked my thoughts on that point. Great thanks

Oh baby light the dark side...