Guild Wars

stevepole

Sure.

I think nadril does too, he was posting pics of it ages ago.

eh, i thought that was lineage II. maybe he was playing gw before that.

Yeah he posted lots about guild wars.

I used to play lots, have a lvl 20 char, got bored, not played it properly in a few months. Doesn't seem to work properly on the comp I'm using atm anyway. :?

sig2ho7.jpg

I was actually thinking of buying this the other day, sorry to be a pain, but does it have a membership fee, is it just the software you buy (can't be bothered to look through the site).

And is it difficult to pick up, and is there any story line there?

manipofsarahs1gg5.png

I was actually thinking of buying this the other day, sorry to be a pain, but does it have a membership fee, is it just the software you buy (can't be bothered to look through the site).

And is it difficult to pick up, and is there any story line there?

No membership fee (no monthly fees), just pay for the game and that's it.

Relatively easy to pick up. Storyline in game is great.

sig2ho7.jpg

thats more people then i thought who play it here. I personly would have to say that it is a very good game for being completely free besides the cost of buying the game. except i would have to say that im the game got really hard when i got to the dryed up Aclean city (srry for spelling error)

tFtfA.jpg

except i would have to say that im the game got really hard when i got to the dryed up Aclean city (srry for spelling error)

you mean pre/post searing? That's practically the start of the game :P If you think that was hard wait till you get near the end.

sig2ho7.jpg

great game, but, aftrer you finish the missions... there's not a lot left... you can make more chars and play again which i found fun, but, even then, all you can do is grind for runes and skills for your pvp char or farm greens in sf....

great game, but, aftrer you finish the missions... there's not a lot left... you can make more chars and play again which i found fun, but, even then, all you can do is grind for runes and skills for your pvp char or farm greens in sf....
Just play pvp. or restart the game with another profession, it plays very differently.

yea its true it is not as fun after u finish the missions for first time, but its still not bad. They say there isn't any grinding but there kinda is, grinding for skills money armor and what not. Its pretty good game, especially for a free. I would recommend buying it, cause hey if u don't like it a few months u didn't really spend all that much money on it.

dangermouse01sy3.jpg

Visit my DeviantArt Page at http://vladmoney.deviantart.com