Wayne's gone, who will take over mainstream rap?

noble_aloof

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drake and , by extension, Young Money. Now roger that.

Btw, Wiz Khalifa's new mixtape came out today and peaked at no.13 on Google trends. :thumbup:

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

How about nobody

Let rap slowly die.

Or here's a better suggestion, how about if you don't like rap don't post in the topic.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

If it hasn't been mentioned yet, ICP.

[bleep]ing magnets.

There's magic everywhere in this [bleep].

In all seriousness though, I don't really listen to enough mainstream rap to tell, but most artists have longer than one year gaps in their albums anyways, not to mention he'll probably be doing writing in prison. As much as I despise Lil Wayne's music, he probably won't be dying out quite yet.

I perfer Ludacris. One of the best with lyrics in the game. Eminem is up there too. Very particular about my rap, its either got to have that southern sound to it or be eminem, otherwise I won't listen.

Wayne is terribad. Ever since he hit that autotune he's sounded stupid. Go back to his early early stuff when he was just getting into it with birdman and its 10 times better. I'd much rather have Wayne be a Ft. on an album then do a song himself.

Kriegsig1copy2b.jpg