Prayer or Herblore

3PointMan

if u just want to slay go 87 herb and 92 pray so u can make extreme attack and strength (with greenmans ale or whatever) and soulspilt :D

but yea id say if u plan on slaying/stuff like that go for herb, boss hunting go for prayer. Im sure soon after getting one you would get the other.,

if u just want to slay go 87 herb and 92 pray so u can make extreme attack and strength (with greenmans ale or whatever) and soulspilt :D

but yea id say if u plan on slaying/stuff like that go for herb, boss hunting go for prayer. Im sure soon after getting one you would get the other.,

I'd do that and even consider having something like 86 herblore and using stews to make your melee and ranged extremes...

I'd use that goal ( 86 herb and 92 pray) as a floor before getting higher pray then higher herblore.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

I wouldn't just get 92 prayer. Curses really aren't that good untill you have soul split AND turmoil. Soul split alone is not enough to give up piety. However, once you have soul split AND turmoil, I think that advantage is bigger than extremes over supers.

There are times when I wonder if I made the right decision in going for prayer, turmoil is easily replaced by piety. Piety simply drains slightly faster, soul split is nice but I hardly use it. I turmoil almost all tasks these days but I wonder if I had overload and piety I would be better off. I know I am rambling, but now that I have turmoil, I really wish I had overloads.