Ideas For This Forum

Danqazmlp

The FunOrb forum suggestion had a lot of supporters, but so far has lacked activity after the initial slight flurry of posts.

Apart from trying to get tournaments announced globally, we are looking for ways of increasing the activity here in this section and hopefully increasing the traffic.

We would love to hear your suggestions for this Forum.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Can confirm tournaments will be globally announced from now on. :thumbup:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Possibly a personal Tip.It highscore, for certain games. And rankings for Arcanists, with fights Lost/Won.

EX:

1. Name (Loss/Won)

2. Name (Loss/Won)

3. Name (Loss/Won)

~ HYT Chat Rules (Click Here): Read before entering the chat. ~

dztf80.jpg

| Former Clan Chronicle Editor | Former Clan Improvement Member| Former TET Member |

Put this a bit higher up on the index to get more traffic? Could merge them all under a "Jagex games" section or something.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Put this a bit higher up on the index to get more traffic? Could merge them all under a "Jagex games" section or something.

It is currently in a Other Jagex Games section, its just very far down.

Possibly a personal Tip.It highscore, for certain games. And rankings for Arcanists, with fights Lost/Won.

EX:

1. Name (Loss/Won)

2. Name (Loss/Won)

3. Name (Loss/Won)

I'm not too sure how that would work. Would players only gain a win if it was against another TIFer?

If I am understanding it correctly, it would mean a thread in which player A posts when he has beaten player B, B would get a loss against their name, A would get a win?

It isn''t a bad idea, it's something I will take up with Jimmy.

On the topic of moving the forum up the index, it is something I have thought about for a long time, however it may be seen that this forum is getting preferential treatment over other sections such as the clan section. However it is something we might take up with the Admins.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Removed the double post for you^

While i agree it is not bad at the moment, we really do not get enough traffic through here to really warrant having it at all.

zqXeV.jpg

EX:

1. Name (Loss/Won)

2. Name (Loss/Won)

3. Name (Loss/Won)

I'm not too sure how that would work. Would players only gain a win if it was against another TIFer?

If I am understanding it correctly, it would mean a thread in which player A posts when he has beaten player B, B would get a loss against their name, A would get a win?

It isn''t a bad idea, it's something I will take up with Jimmy.

On the topic of moving the forum up the index, it is something I have thought about for a long time, however it may be seen that this forum is getting preferential treatment over other sections such as the clan section. However it is something we might take up with the Admins.

Exactly, however I believe there should be a F2P ranking, and a P2P ranking. Considering P2P has more spells, and more of an advantage. Also, I would make a rule to post screenshots of the fight, for proof of win/loss.

~ HYT Chat Rules (Click Here): Read before entering the chat. ~

dztf80.jpg

| Former Clan Chronicle Editor | Former Clan Improvement Member| Former TET Member |

Since this is a RuneScape fansite, the RS forums are going to be prioritised. So really this is the only section it can go under.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Instead of just having tournaments, why not try meet & greet events where a game and time is picked for a bunch of tipiters to go online and take turns playing against each other. Kind of how like Jagex staff often pick a game once a week to host "Vs Jagex Mod" sessions, we could try a group event where people from the forums can all play together. This could especially be useful for some of the lesser played games as it could guarantee there being some people from Tip.it online to play against.

Instead of just having tournaments, why not try meet & greet events where a game and time is picked for a bunch of tipiters to go online and take turns playing against each other. Kind of how like Jagex staff often pick a game once a week to host "Vs Jagex Mod" sessions, we could try a group event where people from the forums can all play together. This could especially be useful for some of the lesser played games as it could guarantee there being some people from Tip.it online to play against.

That actually sounds like a great idea, the only problem I see however is getting enough people online at once.

zqXeV.jpg

That actually sounds like a great idea, the only problem I see however is getting enough people online at once.

Yeah, it's hard enough getting two people online at once..

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

• 1 year later...