[TICT] TKO Blitz vs. Dutch Generation

Sirius868

DG should stop whining,

I live in dutchie country and I didn't lag for a second. and On vid I only saw 1 dc and 1 cabbage teleport.

We didn't snipe, you guys just had people having the same name what led to us attacking 2 different people for a second. (=advantage for you guys)

I used the whole mid bounds length to tank, no problem running all the way east. I also ran through the trees once, due to a missclick. nobody went outof multi, and if we ran 5 squares north of the north wall, then it wasn't on purpose.

Also the war was quite easy and I think we could beat dg in any style they want...

"If all else fails go for the auto-win"

Was a fun war tho, gf dg =D

signature6.png

^click

DG should stop whining,

I live in dutchie country and I didn't lag for a second. and On vid I only saw 1 dc and 1 cabbage teleport.

We didn't snipe, you guys just had people having the same name what led to us attacking 2 different people for a second. (=advantage for you guys)

I used the whole mid bounds length to tank, no problem running all the way east. I also ran through the trees once, due to a missclick. nobody went outof multi, and if we ran 5 squares north of the north wall, then it wasn't on purpose.

Also the war was quite easy and I think we could beat dg in any style they want...

"If all else fails go for the auto-win"

Was a fun war tho, gf dg =D

If it was that Easy a Rematch wouldn't care, we didn't even use our Ring's since we had no charges left because we had a War versus RT before (not taking that as excuse) then with 1 DC, Cabbage Tele & People Ko due the LAG or Keeping Dcing & Reconnecting :mrgreen:

And we never Claimed Any Auto win when a Clan Breaks Rules there would become a RM normaly, and just the Way Tko acted was pretty low, not wanted to hop after we were so kindly to wait for 20 mins, and then the few rule breaks mmm.. :thumbdown:

We said we would wait for 5-10 Mins, it took a bit longer then that.. :smile:

And the DC's didn't log me out, it got me killed since the DC's reconnected me after 10 secs back in the War [For me] :huh:

And before the start non of TKO had LAG, but ofcourse u get LAG during ur Tanking! so i think it's kinda [cabbage] to me :^_^:

But enough about the LAG part, thought Tko was a Respectabel team but 1 minute to hop was already to hard seems;] ;-)

But let the Moderator sort it out he knows more then me (MISSED HALF WAR CAUSE OF DC'S) :rolleyes:

(21:38:21) <CrazyM> cus clan events have effected us

(21:38:30) <`7sem10> k, but hurry a bit

(21:38:34) <`7sem10> its allready late here

(21:44:34) <`7sem10> this world laggs

(21:44:43) <`7sem10> can we do 118?

(21:45:39) <CrazyM> that world laggs us.

(21:45:42) <CrazyM> just do this one.

^ Says Enough Orlly LAG?

We were at the war within ten minutes. It took time for Bella to find whoever she needed to challenge, because you guys didn't really tell us who to challenge, as you decided to flame us instead of really talking.

How would YOU know if TKO had lag before, during, after, or in any aspect of the war? You aren't on our computers.. Also, NO, you do NOT get lag during your tank, unless you have really bad internet. This war was the first time I've lagged that badly in ages..

Plus, anyone can create an IRC log..watch what I have done with your little exchange with CrazyM.

(21:38:21) <CrazyM> hurry up seriously u guys r late

(21:38:30) <`7sem10> hold on plz

(21:38:34) <`7sem10> we having issues

(21:44:34) <`7sem10> can u just wait 10 mins

(21:44:43) <`7sem10> plz

(21:45:39) <CrazyM> fine

(21:45:42) <CrazyM> but hurry up

You need an actual SCREENSHOT of IRC for it to be any proof at all, like we have done.

Please DG, just stop trying to get TKO Blitz disqualified without good proof that means something, rather than useless babble.

Corruption Council -

http://corruption-clan.com/forum

Team TKO Blitz Leader - http://tko.rs-clans.com

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about Corruption or TKO Blitz.

YO EVERYONE! LETS CHILL FOR A MOMENT! AND THINK ABOUT DIS!

2 people going out of bounds but not to 1v1 wont change the result, but u can rock that boat all u want,

also if both clans claim that it was laggy for em, that means it was a fair fight, i saw equel levels and # (duh it was matched, /facepalm)

SO EVERYONE CHILL AND HAVE SOME FUNZ! GO HAVE A PK TRIP@!

kristn.png

Clan staff have reviewed evidence and decided the result stands. TKO go through.

kinda sad...

too late at warworld

to big snipe cap (got screen with 4 on me)

got 2 screens with out of bounds...

but well, if the staff decided.

gratz TKO.

baswizzy.gif

Clan staff have reviewed evidence and decided the result stands. TKO go through.

kinda sad...

too late at warworld

to big snipe cap (got screen with 4 on me)

got 2 screens with out of bounds...

The lateness and the war world are inconsequential. If they were truly a hindrance to you, DG should have contacted a moderator.

As for the evidence provided for a broken sniper cap, it was inconclusive. The only conclusive evidence you had of a broken rule was the bounds that went past the first line of trees; however at the point that this had happened, it would've been impossible to affect the outcome of the fight. TKO Blitz have been warned because of the bounds break, but the victor is still clear.

I hope that clears up any confusion you may have had. Dutch Generation gave a hell of a good fight in this bracket and you should be proud.

hzvjpwS.gif

Apologies for the few mishaps DG, I wasn't there so I can't really comment well on it, but I hope there aren't too hard feelings. Thanks for the fight, couldn't get there as I was fighting TT with RSD, haha. :(

KovmanSaber.png

Why is it that there's a problem with TKO and another clan/team on every topic posted about them? Hmm...

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Why is it that there's a problem with TKO and another clan/team on every topic posted about them? Hmm...

Funny, found myself thinking the same thing about TPR, but then I started listing over 9000 reasons and stoped asking myself that.

6590ew.jpg

Funny, found myself thinking the same thing about TPR, but then I started listing over 9000 reasons and stoped asking myself that.

Name 10. We're far from perfect but you helped create it.

Genesis Leader

PM'd :thumbup:

6590ew.jpg

PM'd :thumbup:

LOL. :thumbup:

Genesis Leader