RPG Time Table

archimage_a

I declare war on the fridge!

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I shall use the attic as my lookout post. Just wait until I get a scope for my beebee gun!

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Meanwhile, Retech starts breaking open and throwing grenades of bug spray at entrenched position. Chemical warfare, yay!

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

crap, I dont fit the age range. *bargains an Akroma set for the porch.*

Yes I obsess over MTG >.>

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

I have a duct-tape-padded cutip-shaped quarterstaff! Plus I would kick the arse of anyone without significant skill in martial arts in unarmed combat, judging by the last times I actually "fought." I've managed to hit several people in their pressure points, kick a guy in the crotch, get kicked in the aforementioned area and remained standing, been hit with a full-force chop to my spine and not flinched (hurt like hell though), and I've flipped one particular individual over my shoulder and onto his back while he was (as a demonstration, to prove he could beat me) holding me bent over with a hand pressing down the small of my back and the other holding my arms. It is fun!

Also, there are two girls, Doom and Iey. And I just realized that Iey is the oldest one in the Tavern. She could probably beat the crap out of all of us. :unsure:

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I don't fight with my fists, although I am fairly strong physically. I like rugby, though, because there is none of this "I'm a karate kung fu master and I will stab all your pressure points, causing you to explode with the force of a ten tonne nuke, which I will then direct at the next opponent, followed by doing a flip and coming away completely unscathed" which you guys seem to constantly posture about.

Basically, I much prefer to fight with my mind. You people can keep your exercise.

2Xeo5.png

I am a master with stabbing people with the pen I like to write with. Otherwise, I'd probaly be owned.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Rocco, probably. Ross, I'm not close to being that good. All I know is that there are a few places to hit someone that will keep them from hitting you back for a bit, and that my pain resistance isn't too bad. I'm not really a fighter, I've never really had an occasion to be, I've just acted on instinct in the past. The whole "redirecting force" thing is one of the coolest things a person can learn IMHO, because it gives you a very real feeling of power to be able to turn with a blow and bring it right back at the person. Finally, in terms of fitness, I am not exactly a prime specimen. The only reason I'm not fat is because I walk to and from school, play DDR, and have a good metabolism. I am, however, a fairly large person.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Same here. I'm with the theater/genius/gossip cliques. They're the only ones who don't think of me as a nimrod because I act more nonsensical than Earthsage and less intelligent than Poseidon. I'm really quite a smart individual, but I like to maintain my little illusions. They're habitual now, and school society would just force me right back into my little niche if I tried to change. Besides, ignorance is bliss, which makes me the happiest person in many a classroom.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I know basic self defense, nothing fancy like I've just read (cough cough Nex). Other than that the only athletics I ever did was a bit of dance/gymnastics as a kid and some recreational activities with friends now and then. I couldn't really beat any of you if said kung fu skills of yours is true, lol. Just dont fall on the floor, my kicks hurt O_o

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

All of that is true. It's really not that hard to flip someone from the position I was in if the person holding you isn't too strong and 2/3rds your bodymass. :rolleyes:

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Fine, I'll just pelt you with paintballs xD

Lqt9R.png

Ooh, not good. Me eyes! I cannah see!

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I actually fit in no cliques I never play real sports outside of gym. I'm not a school nerd because I'm semi-popoular and I suck at some classes (religion, french and social studies.) I'm not a gamer because I rarely get time to game between being on here and ...well... here. I'm not a narcisist because I never actually do my hair. I'm not some karate kid because I find it boring enough to do at class. I'm one of a kind! :thumbsup:

Rocco, you'll be seing my abs, pecs and biceps soon.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Keep in mind that this is a PUBLIC forum, and we don't need to see anyone taking off their shirt.