Saw II - Whole Movie Spolier ~ Very Good One

ClassicNerd

The movie opens up with a guy waking up in a room with nothing in it but a TV and a makeup mirror. The pain in his face makes him swivel the mirror so we can see him. His right eye is horribly swollen and purple. He also sees that he's wearing a device around his neck. In front of him is a mask with metal [bleep]es pointed toward his face. It's obvious that this is a spring trap similar to what Amanda wore in the first movie and it's set up to enclose his head like an iron maiden.

The TV pops on and it's the creepy clown toy from the first movie. The toy tells him that the reason why he is here is because he makes a living being an informant, watching other people. He's a snitch. The picture on the TV switches to Michael (the guy) laying on a table and a hooded figure bent over him. The video is of Michael two hours ago, the toy tells him. Then it explains how the device works and that he has only so much time to unlock the device and free himself. He's given a hint. An x-ray of his head. The key is behind his right eye.

Michael pulls away from the chair he's sitting in and pulls out the wire that starts the timer. He sees a toolbox and inside is a scalpel. He tries to cut into his eye, but stops because of the pain. Eventually he runs out of time and the trap snaps shut, killing him.

The next scene is of a Detective Mathews in a police station picking up his son who was arrested for theft. Apparently things are very tense between Mathews and his son, Daniel, because of divorce. Daniel wants to go back to his mom early and, in a fit of pique, his father yells at him to just go. Daniel walks off.

Later Mathews tries to call him to apologize, but gets no answer on Daniel's cell phone. Mathew's sergeant calls him to come down to the crime scene involving his informant. He meets his former partner, Kerry, who needs him to identify the body. Mathews says he just needs to look at his face and Kerry tells him, ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅTherein lies the problem.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

i saw saw 2 too.

lol that sounded funny.

it was gorey, the goreist and coolest parts were the death mask, the needle pit, and the wrist blade box thing. i think the oven was original. the ending was pretty cool how it ended where the first one began. i hope they make a 3rd, amanda will be saw now. pwn all of you with level 99 strength lol. the pig mask was freaky. WARNING: THE GOREY PARTS ARE THE THROAT SLICING AT THE END AND THE WRIST BLADES. the gun peephole was slightly gorey lol. i think it was slightly better then saw 1, since saw 2 has a much wider variety of characters, but made it slightly more confusing. anyways if you like horrors you HAVE to see this. see saw 1 though first, many people made the mistake of seing the 2nd one before the 1st and were disappointed....so to truly appreciate it watch the 1st one first.

i saw saw 2 too.

lol that sounded funny.

it was gorey, the goreist and coolest parts were the death mask, the needle pit, and the wrist blade box thing. i think the oven was original. the ending was pretty cool how it ended where the first one began. i hope they make a 3rd, amanda will be saw now. pwn all of you with level 99 strength lol. the pig mask was freaky. WARNING: THE GOREY PARTS ARE THE THROAT SLICING AT THE END AND THE WRIST BLADES. the gun peephole was slightly gorey lol. i think it was slightly better then saw 1, since saw 2 has a much wider variety of characters, but made it slightly more confusing. anyways if you like horrors you HAVE to see this. see saw 1 though first, many people made the mistake of seing the 2nd one before the 1st and were disappointed....so to truly appreciate it watch the 1st one first.

They have to make another Saw movie, would just be really really lame if they ended the perhaps "trilogy" with her saying "Game Over" and leaving :lol:

That was an incredible spoiler, thanks for posting it as i doubt i will see the movie after watching the first one and almost passing out (it REALLY freaked me out).

Lvl 80 construction.

Dragon Drops: 11 (4 Chains, 2 Axes, 1 Med, 2 Skirts, 1 Legs, 1 2h)

God Wars Drops: 4 Zamorakian Spears, 1 Godsword Shard 1

That was an incredible spoiler, thanks for posting it as i doubt i will see the movie after watching the first one and almost passing out (it REALLY freaked me out).

I've seen both versions and I agree when Adam is cutting through his ankle my girlfriend and her parents passed out as well :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

maybe you are affiliated with themoviespoiler.com but if not you just ripped it... sorry to bust your bubble.

Ok try to search it and find the same spoiler as I posted if you can't find it don't accuse thanks? :roll:

http://themoviespoiler.com/Spoilers/saw2.html

What do you take us for? A bunch of idiots? Please, quit acting so lame. And instead of saying that it's your spoiler you'd rather link us to the place you ripped it from. Bah, you disgust me.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

maybe you are affiliated with themoviespoiler.com but if not you just ripped it... sorry to bust your bubble.

Ok try to search it and find the same spoiler as I posted if you can't find it don't accuse thanks? :roll:

http://themoviespoiler.com/Spoilers/saw2.html

What do you take us for? A bunch of idiots? Please, quit acting so lame. And instead of saying that it's your spoiler you'd rather link us to the place you ripped it from. Bah, you disgust me.

I disgust you over forums, ok perhaps you need to go get a life outside of the computer? Or else you wouldn't waste your time speaking out of your [wagon] [developmentally delayed]

Way to ruin a decent post, folks. To the poster: yeah, you're a moron. I don't care you ripped it from another site, and I'm sure noone minds one bit. You just claimed its yours? Ever heard of plagiarism?

Good movie anyhow, can't wait for Saw 3. This series is pretty interesting.

signaturecj5.jpg

I disgust you over forums, ok perhaps you need to go get a life outside of the computer? Or else you wouldn't waste your time speaking out of your wagon mentally challenged

ugh, so you don't have a life when somebody disgust you over the internet? What about the 8 hours of work I just did, the dinner I'm having with a group of friends in 15 minutes and the birthday party of a girlfriend I'm going to after dinner. Not to mention I was writing that post just before I went to the cinema with a friend. And so far the only one that has been talking out of his 'wagon' in this post is you.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!