Semi afk Training

Death123141

well bandits are easy to afk in guth if ur wanting defence, if ur there dont have to do anything illegal to beat auto log out systems :P i think they drop ranaarss and stuff, but doubt there any good in term of cash and charms really. if your ranging, black dragons work alright as they take quite a while to kill, and have decent drops + charms, umm... armoured zombies were great when i did them, was profiting a fair bit, a good amount of charms and amazing xp. You can semi afk alot of slayer tasks tbh :D

well bandits are easy to afk in guth if ur wanting defence, if ur there dont have to do anything illegal to beat auto log out systems :P i think they drop ranaarss and stuff, but doubt there any good in term of cash and charms really. if your ranging, black dragons work alright as they take quite a while to kill, and have decent drops + charms, umm... armoured zombies were great when i did them, was profiting a fair bit, a good amount of charms and amazing xp. You can semi afk alot of slayer tasks tbh :D

I might go back to armoured zombies, what type of setup would be good there, I was also thinking not training in the first section so I don't have to hop worlds.

Is there any decent place to train magic with maybe breaking even and getting some charms? I have a staff of light. Don't really have much else in terms of magic.

I might go back to armoured zombies, what type of setup would be good there, I was also thinking not training in the first section so I don't have to hop worlds.

Is there any decent place to train magic with maybe breaking even and getting some charms? I have a staff of light. Don't really have much else in terms of magic.

I'd go with metal dragons, either steel or iron. They are pretty weak in terms of magic defence and they take a while to kill and if you bank bones you should be easily able to break even, throw a couple of lucky drag drops and you'll be really good.

Also I have heard that back demons are good for mage, but i don't know, i always cannon them, but they drop a nice amount of crimsons

Purekilljoy.png

Dagganoths are definitely the best in terms of

1) Best Exp

2) Afk-able

3) Good Charms

4) Valuable drops

I make around 500-600k per hour there and a ton of exp and charms come with it.

And I am nearly always just watching youtube vids.

I know they sound nooby but try them they are awesome.

Rainbow_Dude.png

1) Best Exp

2) Afk-able

3) Good Charms

4) Valuable drops

I'd argue that Armoured Zombies are better. (though, I won't actually argue... I'm too lazy) :^_^:

You might be too lazy :P I'm not.

A-Z's for sure are much better to AFK-train on. You hardly need to take notice of the screen. Too many times with 99 defence recently I find that a yip can't keep up with damage I take from daggonoths because of this constitution update <.< But anyways I'm not here to rant.

Armoured zombies:

1) Best melee exp in game generally if you're lucky and find a non-crowded world.

2) AFK-able with an altar in easy reach and a safespot for logging out in.

3) Good charms. The blues these drop are insane. I found that I was getting about 2 blues for 1 charm of different colour.

4) Drops are noted therefore all you need is placeholders. With piety, pure set and yip you can survive down there in just prosy easily and that therefore negates the need for food.

With mage I'd say go with the idea of the metal dragons. Maybe even do abyssal demons perhaps.

Armoured zombies setup:

Helm: Neitz

Cape: Fire/SW/Skill (t)

Body: Prosy/Bandos

Legs: Prosy/Bandos

Boots: Dragon

Ammy: Salve(e)/Fury/glory

Gloves: Barrows

Weapon: Whip/SS

Shield: Defender/DFS

Quiver: 1 Mithril arrow

Bunyip summoned

Invo:

DBA + Restore Pot/Super strength

Super Attack

1 of each noted plank they drop (I forget which, but methinks it's normal, oak and teak)

1 coin

Games neck (banking)

1 of each charm

Maybe some cheap food if you find after the first few trips you get hit a bit.

Pray Piety obviously, and also put on double HP restore prayer if you find you're getting hit. Pick up most herbs they drop, and you'll find that with 1 or 2 specs/sips of pot you'll be banking with the herbs, planks, charms collected etc.

I made 17m from this over about 5 weeks maybe more :) wasn't too bad, but I missed the slayer exp.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

1) Best Exp

2) Afk-able

3) Good Charms

4) Valuable drops

I'd argue that Armoured Zombies are better. (though, I won't actually argue... I'm too lazy) :^_^:

You might be too lazy :P I'm not.

A-Z's for sure are much better to AFK-train on. You hardly need to take notice of the screen. Too many times with 99 defence recently I find that a yip can't keep up with damage I take from daggonoths because of this constitution update <.< But anyways I'm not here to rant.

Armoured zombies:

1) Best melee exp in game generally if you're lucky and find a non-crowded world.

2) AFK-able with an altar in easy reach and a safespot for logging out in.

3) Good charms. The blues these drop are insane. I found that I was getting about 2 blues for 1 charm of different colour.

4) Drops are noted therefore all you need is placeholders. With piety, pure set and yip you can survive down there in just prosy easily and that therefore negates the need for food.

With mage I'd say go with the idea of the metal dragons. Maybe even do abyssal demons perhaps.

Armoured zombies setup:

Helm: Neitz

Cape: Fire/SW/Skill (t)

Body: Prosy/Bandos

Legs: Prosy/Bandos

Boots: Dragon

Ammy: Fury/glory

Gloves: Barrows

Weapon: Whip/SS

Shield: Defender/DFS

Quiver: 1 Mithril arrow

Bunyip summoned

Invo:

DBA + Restore Pot/Super strength

Super Attack

1 of each noted plank they drop (I forget which, but methinks it's normal, oak and teak)

1 coin

Games neck (banking)

1 of each charm

Maybe some cheap food if you find after the first few trips you get hit a bit.

Pray Piety obviously, and also put on double HP restore prayer if you find you're getting hit. Pick up most herbs they drop, and you'll find that with 1 or 2 specs/sips of pot you'll be banking with the herbs, planks, charms collected etc.

I made 17m from this over about 5 weeks maybe more :) wasn't too bad, but I missed the slayer exp.

Thanks i'll make sure to do this

yea thats a good set up, can throw in a zerker/zerker i if you have one, sw cape is probably best if you have that. dbaxe and just super attacks is normally fine, i dont bother wasting space with restores, or maybe take one or two (or super def pots) and sip it every few specs, after like the first spec you repot to your max attack level anyway.

Waterfiends are pretty afk'able if your defenses are good enough (which they are). Bunyip @ Ancient Cavern. But AZs and Dagannoths are much better.

yea thats a good set up, can throw in a zerker/zerker i if you have one, sw cape is probably best if you have that. dbaxe and just super attacks is normally fine, i dont bother wasting space with restores, or maybe take one or two (or super def pots) and sip it every few specs, after like the first spec you repot to your max attack level anyway.

Ah I forgot the ring as I generally wear RoL. Anyways, I'd actually say Fire Cape > SW Cape in this situation. Sure the cape would conserve prayer; but with an altar above you it doesn't take too long to pray. The attack and strength bonus come in more handy against these due to this. If you had to use prayer pots then for sure use SW cape. Overkill here where fire cape basically has one of it's only uses left.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

Ah I forgot the ring as I generally wear RoL. Anyways, I'd actually say Fire Cape > SW Cape in this situation. Sure the cape would conserve prayer; but with an altar above you it doesn't take too long to pray. The attack and strength bonus come in more handy against these due to this. If you had to use prayer pots then for sure use SW cape. Overkill here where fire cape basically has one of it's only uses left.

depends how afkable he wants it too be :P, but yea, either would be good

Guys youre forgetting something, AFKing is AGAINST the rules that Jagex imposes upon us. Therefore you are not allowed to completely Afk. You are forced to be at your computer at all times.

(I know this is totally lame but im just remindin the legal side of the issue ;D )

Rainbow_Dude.png

Guys youre forgetting something, AFKing is AGAINST the rules that Jagex imposes upon us. Therefore you are not allowed to completely Afk. You are forced to be at your computer at all times.

(I know this is totally lame but im just remindin the legal side of the issue ;D )

The thread title says "Semi AFK Training" take note on the semi, and the first post he puts that he'd be keeping a constant eye on his char :) So no need to worry about it Solid :D Sounds like the guy has it covered.

And to n00b, I see what you mean and I agree :) That's why it's factored into my setup if he wishes hehe :P

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png