Crimson Raiders Day Out (RDK, Gladz, DK)

Sutty

Topic created by Defeat`

Crimson Raiders Day Out

crbannercopy.png

Well, Luke noticed a topic on RSC that RDK made looking for PKRI's in both f2p and p2p. He then went and told Frenchfry who texted David franticly telling him to get on ASAP. He then talked to RDK's leader. After rearranging the rules, RDK gladly accepted upon these rules.

• One hour Cap
  • East Tree - West tree Bounds
  • All styles (Never actually agreed upon, but assumed.)
  • Team to clear crashers
  • 5 Sniper cap

Crimson Raiders Starting:

100327160932.png

RDK's Starting:

100327160915.png

Wasn't much waiting around for us, we hopped to W136 and quickly walked up to East tree. Having loads of confidence, we quickly started wrecking them. After noticing this, David and Curry decided to hand it over to myself and Nick. Nick and I did a wonderful job with not only transitions, but organization. Then, we noticed that Divine Kings were being very generous, and decided to help out our banks. We VERY quickly cleared DK, and started the fight over. After quickly taking command of the entire fight again, we decided to give everyone else a chance to. My boy skits stepped up and did very well. RDK then made the mistake of piling Vr, and Vr gladly cleared them not caring due to them attacking them.

Crimson Raiders Ending: 147, No picture

RDK Ending: 0, Got cleared by vR.

After RDK, we decided to go on a little PK trip. True_2k8 noticed Gladz at mossies and decided to pay a visit. They kept binding him and he repetitively told them to stop binding them. Finally, he warned them one last time.

100327172044.png

We quickly found their pile, and cleared them within seconds. After killing a few random people walking around in the few PvP worlds, we decided to end and call it a day. Big thanks to all Raiders that attended, listened, and treated myself, Nick, and Skits with respect while we were leading. You guys are truly amazing. Also, great performance by everyone, you guys came out to play today, just like every day. Defended the Crimson Raider name well, keep it up.

Good game Uffan5 and Metallic10 :thumbsup:

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Signature_Lady_Gaga_3_by_Sed_rah.jpg

appmanagercrown.pngTKO Blitz Member | bluepd5.gifEx-Tempted Killers Council

PIXELS!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Looks like you guys had a fun day out :thumbup: Shame VR beat RDK down, but steak happens I suppose. I just have one question...

WAS LORDHOTSHOT IN GLADZ PILE? (I believe his Display Name is ineed2train)

Answer would be appreciated, kill pic and I will love you.

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

Great Job CR looked fun <3:

We heard DK hopped from our fight to come crash yours so we came seeking some revenge, we got about 6 kills and I actually managed to tank them away.

Thanks Metallic10 for the tip <3:

Also, heard that Val asked someone in our IRC to stop crashing lolol was a good time!

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

You literally killed a few Gladz, since THE vs Solace had ended as you rushed and we were no longer required. We were told to distract you after you were killing returners. Congratulations.

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

Pretty much what Mrmyk said.

[quote name=Pyrox' date='27 March 2010 - 11:29 PM' timestamp='1269746991' post='4181804'

Yes I was there and there wouldn't be a kill pic of me since I didn't die. And my display name is back to normal.

Pretty much what Mrmyk said.

[quote name=Pyrox' date='27 March 2010 - 11:29 PM' timestamp='1269746991' post='4181804'

Yes I was there and there wouldn't be a kill pic of me since I didn't die. And my display name is back to normal.

<3

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.