Making junk

Unknown_Warrior

So, is there a way of making more than 1M gp/hr in junk?

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

I know that, it's why I asked if there was some method, obscure or not, to make over 1M gp wordt of junk an hour.

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png

[/hide]

Flecthing maple longs might do?

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

I know that, it's why I asked if there was some method, obscure or not, to make over 1M gp wordt of junk an hour.

The only good sources of junk are going zammy GWD and using addy (p) arrows, or other items attained through boss hunting.

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

Flecthing maple longs might do?

I looked into this... it's 300K junk/hr.

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png

[/hide]

Believe it or not, but it's called mjolnirs.

Get the following items: Stack of gold (100k+ will do), Rings of duelling, senntisten teleport (digsite) runes) w/ ancients spellbook, skills necklaces, spade

Teleport to mobilising armies, run to the spirit tree and travel to the gnome stronghold.

If you already have any mjolnirs, note them using your bank.

Go to the Outpost south of the stronghold, and buy an enchanted key for 6k.

Teleport to senntisten and dig up the first mjolnir(it's located a bit to the west)

Teleport to the crafting guild and run east (the second mjolnir is located south of falador)

Teleport to the duel arena, run west to the pond and dig up the third one.

Repeat.

Not sure about the sequence of the second and third mjolnir, but the're always the same. You can easy do it in two minutes, making a solid 3-4m junk per hour.

Believe it or not, but it's called mjolnirs.

Get the following items: Stack of gold (100k+ will do), Rings of duelling, senntisten teleport (digsite) runes) w/ ancients spellbook, skills necklaces, spade

Teleport to mobilising armies, run to the spirit tree and travel to the gnome stronghold.

If you already have any mjolnirs, note them using your bank.

Go to the Outpost south of the stronghold, and buy an enchanted key for 6k.

Teleport to senntisten and dig up the first mjolnir(it's located a bit to the west)

Teleport to the crafting guild and run east (the second mjolnir is located south of falador)

Teleport to the duel arena, run west to the pond and dig up the third one.

Repeat.

Not sure about the sequence of the second and third mjolnir, but the're always the same. You can easy do it in two minutes, making a solid 3-4m junk per hour.

Holy sheet bruno. If this works, thats amazing. I didn't know the locations were all the same. I'm surprised you released that to the public lol.

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

Don't know the exact prices and profit margin nowadays, but back in the day (18 months ago?) I used to buy loads of unicorn pouches off the ge and make them all into scrolls. I remember it being around 2.5m per hour, the pouches bought fairly easily and the scrolls sold if you left them for a week or two. But if all you wanted was junk then it would have been perfecto.