SCUBA ST3V3N'S underwater adventures!

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I highly, highly recommend that you get 69 summoning and use a fruit bat. You will seriously go crazy if you don't. :-|

Lol, I know, but its literally going to take me FOREVER to get enough charms for 69 summoning. If you can give me some pretty good suggestions on where to farm a good chunk of charms then maybe ill do that.

Alright going to ask for everyones advice again. I really want to get 99 hunting in the near future, buying the pawya meat didnt work, and from what ive heard it probably wasnt the best plan.

So I planned out how many stupid charms id need to get 69 summoning, and Im not liking the numbers.

from 46 to 69 summoning it would take...

-868 Crimson Charms

-2,166 Green Charms

-2,470 Gold Charms

Just wondering how many of you got the required charms, because It seems to me that its going to take a lot longer than I want to spend on it...

EDIT: After looking at a few guides Im thinking of heading to waterbirth dungeon to kill Giant Rock crabs, They seem like they could supply me with a pretty healthy supply of Crimson and Gold charms, still taking suggestions though.

Hi there!

If you ever loot anything that is not listed on our guide (Guide), could you either PM me or post on this topic (Topic) with a picture of the loot and what impling you got it from. It can get rather difficult gathering all the loot from the rarer, high level implings.

I'd be happy to credit you for anything you are able to supply and your help is greatly appreciated! :thumbup:

Thanks in advance and good luck on your goal. :grin:

~Diesel

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

Hi there!

If you ever loot anything that is not listed on our guide (Guide), could you either PM me or post on this topic (Topic) with a picture of the loot and what impling you got it from. It can get rather difficult gathering all the loot from the rarer, high level implings.

I'd be happy to credit you for anything you are able to supply and your help is greatly appreciated! :thumbup:

Thanks in advance and good luck on your goal. :grin:

~Diesel

Yea, I will be make sure to keep an eye out for that when looting something! :)

Alright, I havent gotten much input from the forums, and Im not sure how well Giant Rock crabs work so I have decided to take a casual approach to this and just collect the charms as I train slayer.

So Im going to do some slayer tonight, Ill post pictures when im done, maybe ill do some more impetuous impulses later though as well.

Rly nice man , u make nice amount of money from them , continue like that :P

Thanks for the comment and support :)

On the topic of RS, I did a bit of slayer, got a clue scroll during my Abberant Specter task, got bad loot.

Heading back to Pero Pero now.

bah, not a whole lot done today, spent the majority of my day watching the cubs play their last spring training game and mulling over how I was going to get the charms required for 69 summoning...

When I did get on I got a slayer task finished, and also did a clue scroll, made around 500k for the night, oh well. Still want to think things through a bit more before I make a move.

thinking about MAYBE buying a single level of hunter at a time, and make it a bit more easy on myself. buy enough papaya to get a level at a time. Couldnt hurt to try!

Anyways Happy Easter all, seeing as its 3:00am PST. Going to Brunch with my grandma tomorrow morning. Then probably spend most of the day in RS.

Tomorrow night however, I need to get on sparknotes and look up a summary of Hamlet so I can write a decent response paper for class on monday -,-

Oh well, spring break is coming to an end and itll be back to the daily grind for me :)

I'll miss your drops if you stop with impetious impulses=(

But good luck with gathering the charms and getting 99 hunter.

Btw when I do abberant spectres I use Proselyte top and bottom and a whip with Falador shield 2.

Then I bring 4 prayer potions and can last about 80 kills before my inventory is full.

Just a tip :-)

Epicapple.png

Epicapple.png

I'll miss your drops if you stop with impetious impulses=(

But good luck with gathering the charms and getting 99 hunter.

Btw when I do abberant spectres I use Proselyte top and bottom and a whip with Falador shield 2.

Then I bring 4 prayer potions and can last about 80 kills before my inventory is full.

Just a tip :-)

yea, i was wearing ranged gear because I wasnt going to use prayer against them at first, but realized I didnt want to go to the bank every 20 mins, The set up I used cost a little bit but I lasted I was able to finish up ~110 Abberant Specters without needing to bank.

No worries btw, I dont think ill ever completely give up impetuous impulses, expect to keep seeing them, just not in as big of bulk.

Well, I was up till 5:00 in the morning, and woke up at 8:00, im tired im gonna take a nap, the fact the every single world has 5 or 6 people in impetuous impulses is starting to make me wonder if its getting over populated....

Have you tried other languages?

I'm sure at your experience you would be able to recognise them from their looks. ;)

Lol, never even THOUGHT about that ;)

probably take a look into it eventually.

PS: updated my blog with my day today, didnt play alot of RS, only got a couple hours in because I was with my family most of the day.

EDIT: just took a look at the foreign sites and worlds, and those are definitely worlds I need to start checking on a regular basis, low population, but no kinglies or dragons there tonight... or should I say Konigs / reis implings :)

Also, dont expect to much out of me tomorrow, classes start up again, and then I got homework after work tomorrow night, Ill be lucky if I get an hour in :/

i love you :o

been at barrows all week steve,im gunna catch up to you tho trust me on that :D

looking good tho bro keep it up.

:thumbsup:

s t 3 v 3 o<-- original rs name. i am now (braa) untill i change it yet again.

give me a hyt some time prive always on..

world 99 home world <3

support scuba st3v3n's blog hes pro at scaping

sigva.jpg

i love you :o

been at barrows all week steve,im gunna catch up to you tho trust me on that :D

looking good tho bro keep it up.

:thumbsup:

Lol fail steveo is fail...

PS: No work tomorrow after school, should get an ok amount of scaping in, just finishing up some homework now gonna try to get at least an hour in tonight -.-

k at the foreign sites and worlds, and those are definitely worlds I need to start checking on a regular basis, low population, but no kinglies or dragons there tonight... or should I say Konigs / reis implings :)

Heh that's the way. :thumbsup:

What's it like chasing them down at Mos le'harmless?

Heh that's the way. :thumbsup:

What's it like chasing them down at Mos le'harmless?

I havent quite learned their spawns yet, and constantly being attacked by Jungle Horrors is a bit annoying, but Its takes a load off because theres hardly anyone there, so you dont have to fret too much when you see a kingly or dragon