Guussie Guussie Guussie

Oi Oi Oi

:D Seriously tho, aussi aussie aussie ! ! ! Oi Oi Oi

I3il2die: aka: BiRDiE

An Are Sole: Pure Def/Skiller...

Ah fair doose, you have a case there. Tbh, I fear the Dutch wrath :shock:

Yes, With The Likes Of Mr Ruud van Nistelrooy

I said wrath, not donkey.

Wahah, not funny. You do have to fear a Holland side with Van Nistelrooy firing on all cylinders, though.

Yey for teh Aussies!! w0000000t

and also for dutch :)

well doooooooone

I personally would like to see France win :D

I'm rootin' for Togo :)

LET'S GO, TOGO, LET'S GO!

well mate, i was there, the crowd went off when John Aloisi slotted home the last ball into the net, well, actually, it was crazy from the 1st minute, well before the game, the ref having a whinge about the ball being flat,, then the uruguayan saying it was flat aswell, at that moment i thought to myself

"was the ref being paid..."

then 120minutes later, and a shootout done, NOPE, Uruguay Lose, U will Cry, U R *, what ever you'd like to call them, as the crowd was chanting, it was massive.

Uruguay, because of its rich football history, deserved to play in the 2006 World Cup ahead of the Socceroos.

857wgtg.jpg

Yeah I was there as well it was awesome atmosphere wasn't it...have been going crazy ever since :D Never been to a better match myself.

What about how pyscho it was when we "bhood" the Uruguay National Anthem. Meh they deserved it the "[puncture]s!" They spat on our placers when we went over there 4 years ago.

But yeah really enjoyed it (mainly because we won and the atmosphere). Must admit I am not really a soccer person myself (hate the "catty" dives--think its stupid a grown man can act so "poofy"), more into the Rugby League (as you can see by my sig)! But overall it has given me a different perception on soccer and will look forward to the World Cup! :D

well mate, i was there, the crowd went off when John Aloisi slotted home the last ball into the net, well, actually, it was crazy from the 1st minute, well before the game, the ref having a whinge about the ball being flat,, then the uruguayan saying it was flat aswell, at that moment i thought to myself

"was the ref being paid..."

then 120minutes later, and a shootout done, NOPE, Uruguay Lose, U will Cry, U R *, what ever you'd like to call them, as the crowd was chanting, it was massive.

Uruguay, because of its rich football history, deserved to play in the 2006 World Cup ahead of the Socceroos.

857wgtg.jpg

Yeah I was there as well it was awesome atmosphere wasn't it...have been going crazy ever since :D Never been to a better match myself.

What about how pyscho it was when we "bhood" the Uruguay National Anthem. Meh they deserved it the "[puncture]s!" They spat on our placers when we went over there 4 years ago.

But yeah really enjoyed it (mainly because we won and the atmosphere). Must admit I am not really a soccer person myself (hate the "catty" dives--think its stupid a grown man can act so "poofy"), more into the Rugby League (as you can see by my sig)! But overall it has given me a different perception on soccer and will look forward to the World Cup! :D

cool where were you sitting,

Gate:O

Aisle:140

Row:13

Seat:7

$65, and its the best money ive ever spent,

Haha have fun going out in the first round. Oh well, well done.

We beat england last time we play you guys :lol: :lol:

But yea i was there it was alot better then any AFL Grand final i have been to :) It was amazing, When we missed that penalty i thought it was all over but yea Schwarzer pulled off 2 of the best saves to give us our world cup dream 8)

homerhc6.jpg

Respect- Oy_the_Great, Lode, Bubsa, Weezcake, Thrash111, Gloric, Vmser, Pianofrieak2, Runemetsa

Sigs Made By - Pink

I'd NEVER count Australia out of the World Cup... hell, who remembers Senegal in the last world cup? Who rated them against France? Who rated them to make the quarter finals? Senegal owned!

I know.. I don't know why everyone thinks they out of the World Cup already, they have got a few decent players. I think they could be one of those teams that could spring an upset.

I'd NEVER count Australia out of the World Cup... hell, who remembers Senegal in the last world cup? Who rated them against France? Who rated them to make the quarter finals? Senegal owned!

I know.. I don't know why everyone thinks they out of the World Cup already, they have got a few decent players. I think they could be one of those teams that could spring an upset.

No they don't the only good player they have is viduka and he's past it and old, and was never THAT good.

No they don't the only good player they have is viduka and he's past it and old, and was never THAT good.

I would have Viduka over peter crouch any day :lol: Liverpool gave him a chance to score at last on the weekend from the spot and he still missed... Why does he get picked for england he has to be the most over rated player EVER...

But i do agree that Aussie team does not have any real super stars, Harry may still be but he is never fit and able to get on the park :?

homerhc6.jpg

Respect- Oy_the_Great, Lode, Bubsa, Weezcake, Thrash111, Gloric, Vmser, Pianofrieak2, Runemetsa

Sigs Made By - Pink

go australia, guus did so well, anyway im soppurting australia and trinidad and tobago, because i like dwight york. watched him at 4 in the morning playing in the champions league, watched him play for man u, those were the days.

anyway GO AUSTRALIA!!!

99wcsigpk9.jpg

Started new account: flipflop v2

IM A LIVERPOOL FAN, i think harry had his best game ever with australia, did you see harry get triple teamed to win a throw in, , the double and triple step over, he had a cracker of a game,

and, good thing leeds taught kewell to swing and miss or it would still be 0-0 and we'd be waiting another 4 years,