Jad

Animaslayer

is there any possible way for me (stats in siggy) to get to him in less than an hour without being on task? if there is a way on task please write it anyway

thanks in advance

(ps, the reason being i always die at him)

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

Takes me like 45-50 minutes to get to jad when not on task. I melee everything but the 360s. I have extremes though which help considerably.

what would you suggest to wear/method then?

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Helm - Veracs

Cape - Accumulator

Amulet - Fury

Bolts - Runite

Weapon - Abyssal whip/Rune Crossbow/EE

Body - Bandos/Armadyl (switching)

Legs - Bandos/Armadyl (switching)

Shield - Rune Defender/Unholy Book (switching)

Gloves - Barrows

Boots - Dragon

Ring - Berserker/Onyx (i)

Helm - Veracs

Cape - Accumulator

Amulet - Fury

Bolts - Runite

Weapon - Abyssal whip/Rune Crossbow/EE

Body - Bandos/Armadyl (switching)

Legs - Bandos/Armadyl (switching)

Gloves - Barrows

Boots - Dragon

Ring - Berserker/Onyx (i)

could i not downgrade this into;

Helm - Veracs

Cape - Accumulator

Amulet - Fury -> Glory

Bolts - Runite -> broad tipped

Weapon - Abyssal whip/Rune Crossbow

Body - Bandos/Armadyl (switching) -> Torag/Karil

Legs - Bandos/Armadyl (switching) -> Torag/Karil

Gloves - Barrows

Boots - Dragon

Ring - Berserker/Onyx (i) -> warrior

Animaslayer.png

People used to get multiple Firecapes by dying, having a friend bless their grave, then powering through the caves in under an hour, then picking up their cape. This was BEFORE Curses and Extremes, so it's definitely possible and can only be easier nowadays.

Fastest cape I did was under an hour, I think it was something like 52 minutes. I used void, diamond bolts and eagle eye when I got to the 360s. SGS is pretty important with void. I'm maxed too which helps.

coudl someone write down the best equipment for me to use then and invent (without having to buy bandos or armadyl) sorry to be picky but it will help alot

Animaslayer.png

anyone?

Animaslayer.png

Void + Eagle Eye + Karil's crossbow

i dont have range void, I'm on curses and prefer them to the crappier spellbook, Karils crossbow is something I'm not particularirly fond of

Animaslayer.png

but will it do it in under an hour

Animaslayer.png

i dont have range void, I'm on curses and prefer them to the crappier spellbook, Karils crossbow is something I'm not particularirly fond of

Curses seem to make Jad harder(activation lag?). I'm 7 for my last 7 on regular prayers, 2 outa 5 on curses. If no void full slayer helm on task would be even better I'd think. Finished the Caves in about 1:10 last couple times ranging on task with the helm and 15% prayer. I was using broads and veracs skirt instead of karils or arma or I could've been faster I'm sure.

chaosoffar.png

Curses seem to make Jad harder(activation lag?). I'm 7 for my last 7 on regular prayers, 2 outa 5 on curses. If no void full slayer helm on task would be even better I'd think. Finished the Caves in about 1:10 last couple times ranging on task with the helm and 15% prayer. I was using broads and veracs skirt instead of karils or arma or I could've been faster I'm sure.

on task i use

FSH

rune xbow

broad bolts

glory

falador shield 3

black dhide body

prsoelyte tassets

snakeskin botos

explorer ring 3

barrows gloves

it takes me about 1:20/1:30 to reach jad but this is more than likely that I'm on task, i mean is there a way even if it includes melee, to get in under 1 hour, off task

Animaslayer.png

so if i used

whip + rune def

Torag plate + legs

d boots

Neitiznot helm

Barrows gloves

Glory

Warrior

then swapped out when i got to the 360s,

rune xbow and broad bolts

karils top + bottoms

that would maybe work?

Animaslayer.png

I did it a long time ago for two fire capes via gravestone trick... I used full void, karils xbow, eagle eye the whole way. Karils and eagle eye are mandatory... drink range pots every 5-7 minutes. Bring a dark bow w/ dragon p++ arrows too.

For equipment since you don't have void, go all-out offensive with the exception of your cape (use a prayer-boosting cape instead of accumulator). Everything else should be a range-booster... for example:

arma helm > robin > god coif

arma top > karils

arma legs > karils

ranger boots > snakeskin > frog

ranging ammy > fury > glory

soul wars cape > ardy 3 cape > trimmed 99 > god cloak

barrows gloves

archers ring (i) > enchanted MA rings > plain archers

use a prayer drain rate calculator somewhere to calculate how many p pots you'll need so you don't waste inventory spots.

for tactics, don't waste any time trying to save spot... almost every second spent in the cave, you should be attacking something. if you insist on luring a 180 to a safespot, make sure you're shooting while running, not missing any turns.

EDIT: just saw your ranged lvl... idk if it's possible with your stats lol... you'd have to use the same concept except max out str bonus and just piety everything... which is tricky when 360s come lol

77yLQy8.png

I did it a long time ago for two fire capes via gravestone trick... I used full void, karils xbow, eagle eye the whole way. Karils and eagle eye are mandatory... drink range pots every 5-7 minutes. Bring a dark bow w/ dragon p++ arrows too.

For equipment since you don't have void, go all-out offensive with the exception of your cape (use a prayer-boosting cape instead of accumulator). Everything else should be a range-booster... for example:

arma helm > robin > god coif

arma top > karils

arma legs > karils

ranger boots > snakeskin > frog

ranging ammy > fury > glory

soul wars cape > ardy 3 cape > trimmed 99 > god cloak

barrows gloves

archers ring (i) > enchanted MA rings > plain archers

use a prayer drain rate calculator somewhere to calculate how many p pots you'll need so you don't waste inventory spots.

for tactics, don't waste any time trying to save spot... almost every second spent in the cave, you should be attacking something. if you insist on luring a 180 to a safespot, make sure you're shooting while running, not missing any turns.

EDIT: just saw your ranged lvl... idk if it's possible with your stats lol... you'd have to use the same concept except max out str bonus and just piety everything... which is tricky when 360s come lol

its looking pretty impossible for me then :L. guess ill juts have to train range

Animaslayer.png