Bullet For My Valentine - The Poison

Futurama

Ordered this album at the weekend and after much waiting i was lying in bed at 10:30am i heard the post come through the letterbox.

I was that excited I ran downstairs nude. whacked it in the cd player i'm halfway through and have to say, i have never been blown away by such a consistently amazing and quality album. If you like metalcore, get this album now.

Tears dont fall actually bought tears to my eyes. Amazing stuff man :)

Probably one of the best bands i've ever had the pleasure of listening to.

http://play.com/play247.asp?pa=sr&page= ... tle=719672

logo.jpg

i saw them live at a tiny venue before they were big and i have to say they were pretty bad live but my mate who also came with me to the gig saw them at leeds fest this year and said they have got better live. to me live it what matters

Lol yeh buy it you classicnerd :P just messing.

Dude ur a proper emo if you cried to tears dont fall..Yeh they * rok

Yer i have there album i prefer sufocating under words of sorrow, or hand of blood (which isnt in the poisen)

There best song is Just another Star, which is also on there E.P :P.

To be honest metalcore isn't really my cup of tea, but it's more listenable than most albums in that genre that have come out for the past few months.

this band is my god. i had the poison pre ordered 2 months before it was released and i havent but it down. this is definitly my favorite metalcore cd by far. hand of blood and 4 curses are the best...

they have another good song out but itsn ot on that cd. download

Her voice Resides

"Ive always tried to kill the greatest man alive, but then I finally realize that suicide is not the answer"

QsBillabong

Uh, are you sure you have the cd? Because it does have that track on, infact its the second one after the intro track...hand of blood isn't on there because its on their EP, and there is no track called 4 curses...there's 4 words to choke upon, and Curses.

Godlike. :roll:

logo.jpg