Road to getting Ranger Boots from level 2 clues

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck my friend! I soon shall be massing level-2 clues when I get my membership back.

You could put those "special items" into your Costume Room in your POH if you want to. They may rise eventually. :thumbup:

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

I've tried to do this with level 1 clues. FInished like 20 or so. With recent thieving updates I am bound to try it again soon. What do you find the most fun part of clues? Coords, uri's puzzles?

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

Just wondering, which monsters do you kill for lvl 2 clues? I've tried a lot of different ones but none of them are too good.

Good luck on rangers boots!

Try guards, cockatrices or cockroach soldiers. Those are my favorite ones to kill.

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

You have a very original goal. You will, as you yourself say, probably have to do a lot of clues before you get those ranger boots. But I don't think you will fail. Just keep doing clues and eventually you will get those boots. And then you won't just have made 15M, but much more since you have done so many clues before!

The best of luck to you!

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

• 4 weeks later...

get the next set of clues up!! :D

lol sorry i havnt been csing for a whileeeee was skilling and slaying but ill get back on it now. tbh i did a lvl 2 clue from my daganoth task and got a str ammy (t) didnt pic it for some reason but yea ganna start back up with my clues now. get the next 50 posted asap. :thumbsup:

NewnewFinalSig-1.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone who cares =) back doin lvl 2 clues. kinda lost my mind and went to get 99 mage but now im ganna go back to csing and try for those ranger boots. prob post new stats n such just for fun but ill have the next 50 post hopfully tonight if not by tommoro so look for them! thx -1 800 klutch

NewnewFinalSig-1.jpg

Jogres are kinda slow since they have so much hp, but you also can get a champion scroll from them. My favorite monster for level 2 clues is harpy bug swarms.

never really thought about those. ive pretty much just stayed at guards my entire csing time. seeing as i can just 1 hit them half the time. wouldnt mind getting another champion scroll tho tbh =)

NewnewFinalSig-1.jpg

if those clue scrolls all equal up to 5mil then you would have enough money to buy ranger boots 0.0

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

if those clue scrolls all equal up to 5mil then you would have enough money to buy ranger boots 0.0

yea i can already afford ranger boots. but that would deffeat the purpose =P went out for a bit got like 3 more clues to do then ill have them posted.

NewnewFinalSig-1.jpg