Hegemony

archimage_a

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok allies normally back you up in war, so if you got two allies fighting, you have to choose.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

I'd rather stay neutral if you don't mind. I have no real reason to get involved in the conflict. It's basically the person who get's the allies support wins.

Therefore, I shall not take sides and shall try to resolve this peacefully. Although that likely wont work.

2Xeo5.png

Guest Mrmegakirby

Ding ding ding, we have a winner. One interwebz for icu.

The cyan-coloured area surrounding Thailand is an NPC country, right?

A VERY strong country which if anyone attacks I have to go to war with.

Also I wasn't expecting you to hoin, I like 1 on 1's better

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

I'd rather stay neutral if you don't mind. I have no real reason to get involved in the conflict. It's basically the person who get's the allies support wins.

Therefore, I shall not take sides and shall try to resolve this peacefully. Although that likely wont work.

Or you just do nothing?

I fail to see first of all.

Why Ross needs protecting when he seems to have about half of the people in the game as his allies.

Why a conflict further away from his country is going to make a difference.

meatlover.png

Funding of an Italian Defense Wall begins. Cost total is 780b. This decade, 100 billions will go into, completing roughly 1/4 of the external wall.

Ok, I'm gonna be selling some stuff now:

Equipment for Soldiers: Improves their performance dramatically, but increases their price to deploy to 120k from 90k.

Costs 100k per set of equipment. We can also sell you specialized equipment for clearing cities without damaging infrastructure, this will cost 120k per set. If you try to reverse engineer any of it (it's just body armor so there's not much you'd learn from doing that anyway, the real research goes into how to cost effectively produce it) we will likely declare war on you.

We can also produce armor coatings for tanks and the like, but those are special request.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Same... But oh well.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Easily, but we have to wait for a while for me to join in, Nepal, Bangledesh and third unimportant country might declare independence if I attack still, I'm going to wait til next decade.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

On the whole Sere deal I have an idea

Can the work out IAG before Infra (or w/e it is) be only for Sere while he is in this sitaution, cause if people can just increase their money like that, and we already have aid missions, then it begins to ruin the game.

As Sere can't get help with this, then it would be ok for him to increase his money through easier means. Just for fairness

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Guest Mrmegakirby

Yeah, I think I'll invade indonesia.

indonesiainvasion.jpg

Red arrow is 500,000 troops, 150 tanks, 300 fighter jets and 3 battle stations. Yellow is 100 stealth bombers. We arrive at the city, order a surrender immediatly. If they refuse, we attack. Stealth bombers attack areas unoccupied by my troops. If, at any time, the troop number falls below 300,000, another 100,000 will be sent to join them.

(Note: I currently have 1.2 million troops)

Edit: After the arrows have been completed, troops go to the south island, and follow invasion, starting from the east and proceeding west.

A note to Grim, it's also a protectorate of India.

I know that doesn't mean I can take it without force, but just putting it out there.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Damn it. Remind me not to take a weak country next hegemony...

Now that the African crisis is resolved, we need a 30bn loan. We will pay back 40b in 2040.

India, can i please have the southern part of madagascar?

EDIT: Kazakhia is working on a diplomatic deal with Somiland, under which they would be come a colony of ours, and in return we will protect them from the islamic extremist south.

Theres nothing to wrong with him, he is just in a little predicament, he's fine.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

A note to Grim, it's also a protectorate of India.

I know that doesn't mean I can take it without force, but just putting it out there.

That means you protect it from other people...

--

The ERE sends Kazakh 50b. Just pay back 40b next decade and it's fine.