Bad Timing

K4ylan

With the SAT's for most Californian students next week, and finals starting in about 5-6 weeks, I'm a little peeved that JaGeX decided to drop the new skill in the middle of study time. I wouldn't have minded waiting until June for them to start the new skill, I mean, lots of people were expecting it to come during summer. Ah, well.

Yea, at first I was a bit disappointed: I'd hoped that it would be released when I had more time to play (in the summer) but since I really am just apathetic about it, I've pretty much just gone back to my normal playing.

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

With the SAT's for most Californian students next week, and finals starting in about 5-6 weeks, I'm a little peeved that JaGeX decided to drop the new skill in the middle of study time. I wouldn't have minded waiting until June for them to start the new skill, I mean, lots of people were expecting it to come during summer. Ah, well.

haha I totally understand, i'm currently in the middle of my finals and was studying but noticed a topic in help and advice about dungeoneering, and was like hmmmm, then went to the rs site and noticed the update, may have lost a couple hours of studying time but like oh well.. I had fun.

For me, the timing was perfect. We had just done every test and the last part of the year had started = Easy for a while.

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

For me, the timing was perfect. We had just done every test and the last part of the year had started = Easy for a while.

what kind of school for that...Im only halfway through the 4th quarter of school and I've written well over 100 double spaced pages sense the beginning of the quarter <_<

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

I agree, this is a bad time to release the skill. And on a MONDAY too! <_<

Oh well, at least I'll be able to no-life this skill on the weekends.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

what kind of school for that...Im only halfway through the 4th quarter of school and I've written well over 100 double spaced pages sense the beginning of the quarter <_<

In my school, there are 5 parts in one year. Each one has different subjects. 4th part was just finished when the skill came out.

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

Look at the bright side, when you have the time there will be guides on how to do it fast. Possibly more content. While most of us waste our time trying to figure out the lil tricks and fast ways for exp you'll be able to do tears / pengs / and read guides and possibly new locations/methods of training the skill.

Also it's not like the skill disappears, the date they release it really doesn't matter.

6590ew.jpg

Look at the bright side, when you have the time there will be guides on how to do it fast. Possibly more content. While most of us waste our time trying to figure out the lil tricks and fast ways for exp you'll be able to do tears / pengs / and read guides and possibly new locations/methods of training the skill.

Also it's not like the skill disappears, the date they release it really doesn't matter.

Oh, I know it's exactly the same skill, and it' going to stay the same(minus a few updates probably), but there thrill of a new skill is really fun. By summer, it's just going to be another one of 25 skills.

Now is about the time where we start revision for A Levels. It is pretty bad timing indeed, because from now I won't have much, if any, time to play. :\

dont be silly, there's no need to revise for a levels ;DDD

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

I have to revise for my final exams/A levels too, but the skill won't be taken away so you got at least the remaining 5 years of your live to train it I guess.

You make it sound as if I'm going to die in 5 yearsblink.gif

I have to revise for my final exams/A levels too, but the skill won't be taken away so you got at least the remaining 5 years of your live to train it I guess.

actually the flying cookie monster is going to kill us all tomorrow.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

actually the flying cookie monster is going to kill us all give us all cookies tomorrow.