Legacy Vs TPR

Danny_TeamDan

nice robes ralph!!!!!! WELFARE FTW!!!

nah jk ily <3:

looked like TPR did well tbh, considering they havent done that much all style wars!

first official all styles war

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

Tanked us into a lead that we didn't lose till the last few kills. We had control whilst I was leading, called a 6 KO streak whilst Everton dragged like a boss! Was fun though, our lower levels let us down majorly. Gratz.

KO Streak Victims:

7f5f4.png

You guys did really well to stick it out to the end, props for that, well done on the win.

:thumbup:

Ex Retaliation High Council | Ex Legendz High Council

lgzfriendly.png

#Legendz on IRC

Proud to have been a Power Ranger

nice robes ralph!!!!!! WELFARE FTW!!!

nah jk ily <3:

looked like TPR did well tbh, considering they havent done that much all style wars!

It's better to blast in that then in druidic. Espescially in a fun war where I don't want to waste druidic robes.

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.