Monster Hunting Page

I was thinking maybe you guys might be interested in a different monster hunting page format that I think people might find easier to get the information they are looking for.

This is just a rough example:

tipbospage.png

It would be nice if people can see how dangerous a boss is (in scale to the others) when thinking about which monster they might want to hunt with their friends, without having to read the guides on all of them to decide.

I support this! :)

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Pretty good idea, although the risk of death could be a bit sujective though, depending on ones skill, levels and method used, but this is just an overview...

I think death risk (or danger risk) will be rated on what sort of damage a npc can do. For example, a player cannot protect against any of the corporal beasts attacks and it can hit in the 600s; compared to the giant mole which only attack with melee and can only hit around 300. So even if you're a corporal beast pro, and have never killed a giant mole, it still doesn't change the fact that the CB can potentially two-hit a maxed player(s).

bike.png

Suggest a poll for Tip.it - Here!