My 10th 99 and Bank.

My 10th 99 was Crafting, It cost me about 60m from 87 using Green Dhide bodies and Air battlestaffs when i could get some off the GE or friends, maybe crafted around 7k Air Battlestaves.

It started around 2 weeks ago when i got 88.

997e0.png

It didnt take me long to get the hang of crafting even thou i didn't enjoy watching my cashpile dissappear, even had to sell my DFS for this and complete summers end for a blessed spirit shield, however i like the look of this shiled alot more :)

The levels soon flew by.

9998d.png

997d1.png

99999.png

Along the way i have been farming and using herbs from MTK and managed to achieve 89 Herblore which i though was pretty useful :thumbup:

999b3.png

Between the levels 97 and 99 i spent a whole day playing runescape, which for me was about 7 hours! Thats a long haul for me and along the way i achieved something i was rather proud of, in a geek way :ugeek: Rank 3 in a day and 13th in a week.

999ab.png

And finnaly the big one, My 10th 99! just 15 days after i started at level 88.

99933.png

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

My BOB at the start of this goal was around 300m i think.

99a01.png

Give or take 5m or 6m from MTK and other stuff.

All in all i really enjoyed crafting and made some nice friends selling me battlestaves :) Easy skill at 200k xp/h if you have the cash for it. :thumbup: Farming is still my Favorite cape and skill ;)

Next up is Range via slayer and WC via Ivy while i revise :thumbup:

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

V nice :thumbsup: thats fast leveling...

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

You have wealth that I only dream of having.

I thought Crafting costs a lot more than that. Surely I can probably get 99 with little to no problems. Any tips on how I should level from 77?

Your The Diamond?!!?!?

I saw the name a few times watching runetracker lmao. :eek: :lol:

Hehe, I guess im a wickle famous :)

10/10. Keep it up and gratz on 99 crafting!

Thank you :thumbup:

Gratz, I love crafting.

Thanks, I also love crafting and I have gained over 4000 ranks since 99 just leisurely crafting :P

You have wealth that I only dream of having.

I thought Crafting costs a lot more than that. Surely I can probably get 99 with little to no problems. Any tips on how I should level from 77?

From level 77 just use Green Dhide bodies and buy as many battlestaffs as you can per day and make air BattleStaffs. Good luck!

10/10 because I <3 crafting. <3:

Did you tan the hides or buy leathers?

:unsure: A 10/10, Thank you. I brought all of my leathers tanned already for speeds sake, but i did train upto level 85 tanning my own a long while back when hides were 1.5kea, it was rather tedious and i would reccomend buying tanned if your bank can handle it,

Nice One! a cape that i would love one day! Now get up your construction! x

Thanks, It is a pretty awesome cape and i would train Construction but I need some hammers first and i dont like SC :(

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.