Dragonwood Slaughter Red Blade Hunters [CWA At It's Beefiest!]

Darkrai

Gratz Dragonwood. Dominated :thumbup:

Team Flip Flops Retired - New Destiny Officer

Ex - Member of The Titans

Ex - FA Manager of Tempted Killers

no real suprise apart from the fact rbh decided to give up and not use it as a chance to practice. cos every1 knows how much they need it. gj dw, next time rbh fight a clan on ur level not clans that will destroy u in less than 20 and stick to cwa untill u improve or ur gonna have a broke ml not only and inactive ml. gj on pull dw amazed at the low pull by rbh though

envy42.png

Damn, i feel kinda sorry for him because we can never take him seriously enough lol. Feel like he's obsessed or somethig B)

Grats DW.

Blasphemy

We choose to go...not because [it is] easy, but because [it is] hard, because that goal will serve to measure and organize the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win. ~ Blasphemien Way

29ehbtt.png

"Rest In Peace, Muelmar - A True Modern Day Hero"

Holy... Nice pull :shock: Tyler only seems to be stirring things up, can't believe he's still in RBH.

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

You make a victory topic after pwning RBH?

Its RBH lol

... :huh:

After all the crap a few of their members had done (sending IP Grabbers, Viruses and death threats), why wouldn't we? It was also our highest pull since we arrived into a "slmup" :shock:

Retired Dragonwood | Retired Impulse

20zy62b.png

So firstly you fail to crash the LND vs TBK fight, and then Envy clear you. AND THEN you get 7 kills in one hour in CWA. Damn.

Grazt Dragonwood, seemed like domination. Keep it up!

Lol yeah.

Gf Rbh, should kick Tyler from your clan as he is only going to bring you down.

dwban1.png

So firstly you fail to crash the LND vs TBK fight, and then Envy clear you. AND THEN you get 7 kills in one hour in CWA. Damn.

Grazt Dragonwood, seemed like domination. Keep it up!

Their allies went to clear them out :mellow:

All thanks to one person who decided to crash :blink:

Retired Dragonwood | Retired Impulse

20zy62b.png