Divine Forces vs Runescape Dinasty

Mago

http://rs-df.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12474

We set out on a pk trip and since no one decided to hunt us or prep for us we just set up a fight with DK. We decided to start on 57? Which ended up being a cluster [bleep] world and TR jumped on DK right away because dk had just crashed their fight or some [cabbage], we talked to TR and eventually got them to get off DK, thanks for that TR, but sadly dk were not interested in a fight anymore after fighting tr. So after standing around on 57 for awhile we just decided to rush rsd since neither one of us were going to get a fight and they were hunting us.

DF starting:

a64e5.png

Rsd starting:

250ish

The fight quickly started with us killing joyhova and multiple other rsd members while they hit our pile too. Both clans respectively sent their snipe units and the fight turned into both of us killing each others snipers. The next hour of the fight went on like this until we decided to call back our snipers and finish the fight with a strong main pile. With a strong main pile we cleared rsd's sniper unit fairly quickly and then proceeded to their main pile were both clans were fairly even with large spam towers and great ko's. I'd like to thank RSD for a great fight and thank you for the draw offer. I'd also like to apologize to eh members for us spamming "eh is dead." We only spammed it on nullusion because we have some previous history with him.

DF ending:

a64f6.png

Rsd ending: around 230 with 85 on ts

Pics:

a6503.png

a64f2.png

screenshot384.png

Great fight rsd :)!

100313043904.png

Saw some of the fight as you guys came to w57 when there was like 30 mins left from RE vs TRWF.

Looked fun, gj both :thumbup:

lightningcopy.png

What happened to DV?

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Nice :) Two of my favourite clans <33

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

Always fun to watch 2 power houses go at it.

A draw? Mago.... really? Draw?

Yah..both clans got bored of stopping for Vr so we ended it by calling it a draw.

100313043904.png