[PKRI] Lgz + Col V Df + Asc

Monkeyblazer

Having not done this really often, we were excited and went into this fight ready for the fight. Throughout the week, we remained pumped up, pking with Col nightly, getting used to their callers and making friends.

Right off the bat, on World 136, we immediately took control. After RSD and VR started to fight in our fight, we found it too laggy and decided to hop to World 21 to resume the fight. Just like the previous, we took control right of the bat letting them no snipers on us whilst we had 7 on them.

As time progressed, we maintained dominance and never gave them room to take over. Good job all, hope we can do more in the future.

Ending:

lgzcol.png

100515233411.png

^ They ended with 56 opts~.

Good job, some pictures:

100515173514.png

100515173525.png

100515173743.png

100515173754.png

100515173804.png

100515173813.png

100515173857.png

100515174055.png

100515174331.png

Good Job LGZ.

RSC: http://forums.zybez.net/topic/1385039-collision-legendz-vs-ascension-downfall/

legendzsig2.jpg

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Inb4TKrageaboutbeingclearedbyCRin3mins.

Looks like you did good, nice to see a 2v2, gratz CL.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

hi long time no talk :thumbsup:

Edited by Abkb24

|PRIDE|DEDICATION|HONOR|

|PRIDE|PASSION|BELIEF|

:::Violent Resolution:::

If you dont like my posts , Deal with it

Lol Eos , Keep begging :D http://imgur.com/gsvgD.png

100712171821.png

Thank you for the fight DA, was a great experience, and a great way to start being our first ever PKRI. Thank you Collision <3

4K 2D(once to crashers) 4A(Gawd i hate assists@!'!@)

100515233138.png

100515232625.png

100515225622.png

100515222006.png

More from LGZ to come!!!

Tk don't troll this one like you did on RSC.

We was so hyped up for this, we was destind to win from the start.

And so it was, with all the constrovicey such as tpr was apparently there, the entier time i was there i saw no Tpr hitting/snipeing our pile. I did see however afew TPR members running there main pile such as "Dabigeverton" who later came back to crash us with about a 5opt pile which was really no hassle at all.

GREAT JOB COLL+LGZ. WE'VE COME ALONG WAY LGZ.

Lgz for life. <3:

lol says the one that his clan cant pull over 20

This is what I mean. O wait you edited.

Genesis Leader

And so it was, with all the constrovicey such as tpr was apparently there, the entier time i was there i saw no Tpr hitting/snipeing our pile. I did see however afew TPR members running there main pile such as "Dabigeverton" who later came back to crash us with about a 5opt pile which was really no hassle at all.

Lgz for life. <3:

Actually, DaBigEverton led in that war for Asc+Df for a little while. It wasn't a crash, he's in ascencion ;)

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

No pic no proof. Everton is in Ascension. Downfall + Asc had Poison, a few KO members and TK sniping them although TK didn't have much impact seeing CR scared them away. PH hit once or twice but went after being told it was planned from what I saw. You deserved the win though. Good job.

Genesis Leader

Lgz for life. <3:

Actually, DaBigEverton led in that war for Asc+Df for a little while. It wasn't a crash, he's in ascencion ;)

Oh i see xD. How come he came back later then with about 5 people behind him hitting randomers? Or atleast, thats what i saw. Unless that was the sniper unit in which case...LOL.

Gj col + lgz.

TK didn't pile anyone nuff said. and we did get cleared by cr right when they logged in.

sebesttank.jpg

Solace Member

Silent Ember Warlord

Tko Blitz Trial Member

Condemned Army Member

No pic no proof. Everton is in Ascension. Downfall + Asc had Poison, a few KO members and TK sniping them although TK didn't have much impact seeing CR scared them away. PH hit once or twice but went after being told it was planned from what I saw. You deserved the win though. Good job.

Did any1 say tk crashed? stay on topic please :thumbup:

runnerup1under.jpg

not a troll , a question , who in tk was sniping? ( not a troll )

|PRIDE|DEDICATION|HONOR|

|PRIDE|PASSION|BELIEF|

:::Violent Resolution:::

If you dont like my posts , Deal with it

Lol Eos , Keep begging :D http://imgur.com/gsvgD.png

100712171821.png

Lgz for life. <3:

(18:13:22) -[OO]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Dabigeverton is in 8 clans. | Clans: Ascension, iTz Extreme Friends, Sams Team, Swat Team, Team Caotik93, Team Dan, Team Power Rangers, The Brohemian Rhapsody | URL: http://runehead.com/clans/search.php?search=Dabigeverton

gf lgz and coll and i hope tk doesnt troll in here

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

Lgz for life. <3:

(18:13:22) -[OO]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Dabigeverton is in 8 clans. | Clans: Ascension, iTz Extreme Friends, Sams Team, Swat Team, Team Caotik93, Team Dan, Team Power Rangers, The Brohemian Rhapsody | URL: http://runehead.com/clans/search.php?search=Dabigeverton

I already know now but thanks for the proof =D. Still wondering why he ran a 5 man pile at one point though.

Lgz for life. <3:

I already know now but thanks for the proof =D. Still wondering why he ran a 5 man pile at one point though.

by the time everton was leading i never saw him leading 5 man pile..

maybe you guys saw him take fall in when he noticed he wasnt getting piled.

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png