[TWR] Pure Hatred defeats AK Latin

Wee Man

looooolllll ty taca for your opinion its repectable but, in this tournament its allowed to come to the war at which ever time you want to come? and to come a give excuses to restart a war so that you can get a bigger pull and have multiclanners in you pull? is that a new rule on T.W.R or something?

34i2qyo.jpg Proud reguenton fan clud

leaderwi7.gifProud Perception Member

2dbqyrb.gif Proud Demiros Clan Warlord

Proud To Be Dominican

6881af.jpg

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

looooolllll ty taca for your opinion its repectable but, in this tournament its allowed to come to the war at which ever time you want to come? and to come a give excuses to restart a war so that you can get a bigger pull and have multiclanners in you pull? is that a new rule on T.W.R or something?

5 minutes didn't make the slightest bit of difference and if you want to get technical about it we were 3 minutes late but hey if you want to blame your devastating defeat on 2 people being in Exer and 3 minutes of lateness have fun with that, I'm sure it'll keep your hopes up for the future :thumbsup:

A2xdnTr.png

X2LvGU2.png

I know the rules of this tournament, and I´ve also been an ak´s member, so I know what Im talking about.

And again: if you guys had any kind of problem with PH delay or the members they brought to the war, you should have discuss it before the war. And if you thought they broke any (serious) rule you shouldn´t war at all, and let the Moderators deal with your problem.

But to start the war, speculating with the result, and claimming after you loose that the other clan has broken a rule, is not playing fair.

I wonder what would had happened if ak won this war... i bet they wouldn´t say a thing about those broken rules...

Anyways this is just my opinion.

Gratz again PH!

Better luck next time ak

juliet2.jpg

♥ Ex Condemned Army Founder | Ex Silent Ember Council ♥

♥ Aces of War Legend ♥

@Wee_Man_1311> yeah considering we're a team

<Shadowslajer> you can only fight for ONE CLAN/TEAM

<+Smoked365> Yea I understand their reasoning behind it

<+Smoked365> I dont understand why other ppl make such a fuss about it, when we know the deductions will happen and dont care

Thats the last thing i got to say about this fight.

We probably would of lost more points but smoked missed the portal by 2 seconds. :shock:

@Wee_Man_1311> yeah considering we're a team

<Shadowslajer> you can only fight for ONE CLAN/TEAM

<+Smoked365> Yea I understand their reasoning behind it

<+Smoked365> I dont understand why other ppl make such a fuss about it, when we know the deductions will happen and dont care

Thats the last thing i got to say about this fight.

We probably would of lost more points but smoked missed the portal by 2 seconds. :shock:

What I say there is that's how the rule should be stated then. but for now it isn't soooo no rulebreaking happened

Have PH had a war where there's not been a complte ruckus in the aftermath topic yet?

Looking at the evidence and all that's been posted I'mma say that AK deserve the win here. Multiple bound breaks and stalling aren't the end of the world, but people who're multi-clanning / not on the memberlist is a pretty bad rule break tbh.

As for your claims that "PH is a team, exer is a clan" well, TWR doesn't look at it that way, every single warring team/clan on TWR is counted as a CLAN, therefore you broke the no multi-clanners rule, simples.

rematch plawks.

You sir are an idiot as they brought members on the memberlist

And ph won this fight fair

THey only started crying here after being smacked around 2 rounds

Then if TWR doesnt look at this like that it should be stated in the rules like that end of story

PH = A TEAM so it's not even multiclanning

you tried but

No,... Just NO

....... well let's see. If you had bothered to even read my post then you would know that you are entirely wrong. let me show you how you're entirely wrong:

i.A member may only be listed on the memberlist of one clan participating in the TWR.

taken directly from TWR Rules. What YOU fail to see is everyone has a different point of view, yes?

The people who set up the TWR have decided that multiclanning is defined as having someone on multiple memberlists on TWR. I can see where you're coming from, PH is a team, some people will go as far as to argue that it's not multiclanning if you're in two clans, one cwa based, the other pvp based. But the world doesn't revolve around you, does it?

Unless of course, I have misinterpretaed what you've said because you meant to write "they brought people not on the memberlist". Well, an eye for an eye makes everyone blind so we wont go down this road in arguing because that was wrong. But you broke two rules, they broke one.

As for you winning two rounds- from what I've read I understand that their pull fell quite a bit while yours increased. In no way does that keep the war "fair", it puts you at an advantage. The second round wasn't even a legit TWR war either, so I fail to see any substantial argument of your victory being upheld over this point.

So please do try and get it into that thick little skull of yours that you BROKE THE RULES. And please don't call me stupid, I find it quite insulting coming from someone with such a narrow perspective of the clan world- at least when Dan-the-man trolls me I can admire and appreciate how it works on several levels..... sometimes. As for you, "MEMEME" orly? NO.

Look guys... I absolutely must be a mass baby-seal murderer!

Have PH had a war where there's not been a complte ruckus in the aftermath topic yet?

Looking at the evidence and all that's been posted I'mma say that AK deserve the win here. Multiple bound breaks and stalling aren't the end of the world, but people who're multi-clanning / not on the memberlist is a pretty bad rule break tbh.

As for your claims that "PH is a team, exer is a clan" well, TWR doesn't look at it that way, every single warring team/clan on TWR is counted as a CLAN, therefore you broke the no multi-clanners rule, simples.

rematch plawks.

Then if TWR doesnt look at this like that it should be stated in the rules like that end of story

you tried but

No,... Just NO

....... well let's see. If you had bothered to even read my post then you would know that you are entirely wrong. let me show you how you're entirely wrong:

i.A member may only be listed on the memberlist of one clan participating in the TWR.

taken directly from TWR Rules. What YOU fail to see is everyone has a different point of view, yes?

The people who set up the TWR have decided that multiclanning is defined as having someone on multiple memberlists on TWR. I can see where you're coming from, PH is a team, some people will go as far as to argue that it's not multiclanning if you're in two clans, one cwa based, the other pvp based. But the world doesn't revolve around you, does it?

Unless of course, I have misinterpretaed what you've said because you meant to write "they brought people not on the memberlist". Well, an eye for an eye makes everyone blind so we wont go down this road in arguing because that was wrong. But you broke two rules, they broke one.

As for you winning two rounds- from what I've read I understand that their pull fell quite a bit while yours increased. In no way does that keep the war "fair", it puts you at an advantage. The second round wasn't even a legit TWR war either, so I fail to see any substantial argument of your victory being upheld over this point.

So please do try and get it into that thick little skull of yours that you BROKE THE RULES. And please don't call me stupid, I find it quite insulting coming from someone with such a narrow perspective of the clan world- at least when Dan-the-man trolls me I can admire and appreciate how it works on several levels..... sometimes. As for you, "MEMEME" orly? NO.

I think you should relax, it's Runescape :roll:

Shadow isn't even in PH, he hasn't broken any rules, he's just showing how it could be a misinterparated rule and that it most likely needs rewording or just fixing.

We are well aware that we will lose points by bringing Exer members, and we couldn't care less, we're in it for the fights not the points. Hopefully TWR officials will choose to adjust the rule to accommodate teams rather than kicking teams off the TWR

However don't let me stop you continue with your epic rant =D>

A2xdnTr.png

X2LvGU2.png

ok now where to start?

well firstly call me a [cabbage] if you want cos i thought ph had turned into a clan lol :wall:

secondly ak looked like it was getting dominated even though it was a restart. mind if you guys from ph show us a pic of that being agreed by a ph official on irc or something please? just wana see if its fully true or not as i am either blind or cant see any.

thirdly its just rs its no bigy, at least ph arnt complaining about points, this kinda proves there here for wars not points.

gz ph blnt ak shame about the beef :(

envy42.png

Ok, seriously i just want the officials to announce the winner if its Ak latin the gf PH, it its Ph gf as well. if ak Latin loses this give us another chance to better our selves and war you guys again i guess..... i just want this discussion to finish lol.

rematch plawks.

you tried but

No,... Just NO

AND again you sir are a complete IDIOT

(21:04:47) -[uK]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Shadowslajer is in 4 clans. | Clans: All tkoblitz ever, Exercitum Militus of Honorum, Pest Control Nation List 1, Waffle Unit | URL: http://runehead.com/clans/search.php?search=Shadowslajer

Do you see PH in there? then What moron are you saying I'm in Ph and that I broke rules.

What their rules say is

QUoted from the Rules

d.A multi-clanner is defined as someone who is on more than one memberlist of participating TWR clans. Clans will lose 100 points for every person that is on multiple TWR lists and participated in a TWR war.

PH IS NOT A CLAN PH IS A TEAM their you have your LOOPHOLE!

also fyi kiddo as you say I wouldn't understand but seems like you have the lack of reading and understanding what this topic is all about, THey only posted the first win it's AK who nagged on about ALL the rest

and ty for prooving me right that you just got out of your diapers with your childish behaviour

And for taking your quote WITH the loophole STILL in it

PH is NOT a clan

ok now where to start?

well firstly call me a [cabbage] if you want cos i thought ph had turned into a clan lol :wall:

secondly ak looked like it was getting dominated even though it was a restart. mind if you guys from ph show us a pic of that being agreed by a ph official on irc or something please? just wana see if its fully true or not as i am either blind or cant see any.

thirdly its just rs its no bigy, at least ph arnt complaining about points, this kinda proves there here for wars not points.

well it's easy to know they agreed upon it as if they didn't they could've easy made a topic and say Ph walked out after they did for the restart

PH cheated lol. Expected that tbh. No troll. Every war PH calls friends or multiclanners. Watch when PH fights TK i bet you there will be many friends.

Recruit me pl0x?

ok lets just make things clear.

It doesnt matter whether you are a clan or a team, your members cant be in more than one memberlist that is registered for TWR.

Therefor even if you are in Exer (CLAN) and Ph (TEAM), you cant war for both of them as it is against the rules of TWR, thus results in -points.

Either way I still think Ph won due to the numercial advantage they had when AK walked out, but make sure you pay attention to your memberlist in the future.

PH cheated lol. Expected that tbh. No troll. Every war PH calls friends or multiclanners. Watch when PH fights TK i bet you there will be many friends.

I still dont understand how you got into Dragonwood, they are a respectful clan, while you are only known for flaming like the little child you are.

Please get off every topic unless you learn to say grats, or have something worthy to add :thumbup:

lightningcopy.png

ok now where to start?

well it's easy to know they agreed upon it as if they didn't they could've easy made a topic and say Ph walked out after they did for the restart

fair play, still woulda been nice to seen it though.

comming from one the biggest clan hoppers in the clan world that seems a bit lame rizzle. :wall: you also seem to 4get that ur bro has fought with them a few times causing trouble so best just stay clear of this ok?

envy42.png

ok now where to start?

True but just saying it could be seen with that but for that proof don't need to ask me :)

hi mark :)

ok now where to start?

True but just saying it could be seen with that but for that proof don't need to ask me :)

ik what ur saying, its some of the few parts that makes sense on this topic, with the whole beef thing its nice to have a independent view on it :)

hi shadow :)

envy42.png

ok lets just make things clear.

It doesnt matter whether you are a clan or a team, your members cant be in more than one memberlist that is registered for TWR.

Therefor even if you are in Exer (CLAN) and Ph (TEAM), you cant war for both of them as it is against the rules of TWR, thus results in -points.

^^ this.

ak-latin wasnt multiclanning we dropped those ppl , but then you guys left without reason now unless you give us a screenie saying we agreed to it you are lieing, and cheating, not to mention you have broken more rules then any other clan ive ever seen gl on being the new dv cuz look where that got them

ak-latin wasnt multiclanning we dropped those ppl , but then you guys left without reason now unless you give us a screenie saying we agreed to it you are lieing, and cheating, not to mention you have broken more rules then any other clan ive ever seen gl on being the new dv cuz look where that got them

well if you didnt agree to it why didnt you take the win and leave? in order for there to be a rm you kinda have to agree to it, it was well withing your rights to call it a day and leave but you didnt and you did fight, so what happened there then? i agree a screeney woulda been nice but if you didnt agree to it why fight?

lol I'm just here for the post count

lol <3 you kuru :)

envy42.png

Why are people still bleating on about Exer Members? I've already explained that we don't care about the point deduction for these members, we're here for fights and not points, they are PH members, that's all we care about :thumbsup:

I guarantee you can clan check every single member in our pile and they'll be PH members, You are a waste of post count :wall:

A2xdnTr.png

X2LvGU2.png

ok now where to start?

ik what ur saying, its some of the few parts that makes sense on this topic, with the whole beef thing its nice to have a independent view on it :)

hi shadow :)

true :P this boosts my poscount tho :P LOL after being reading topics only for years :P