[TWR] Pure Hatred defeats AK Latin

Wee Man

It's of Dv vs PH which was on last Saturday, Ph can confirm that for you Dan

We are alive and kicking :thumbsup:

Well, its just that we have stopped posting on TWR completely.

You've got to win to post wars. :thumbup:

Not if you're team Dan :thumbup:

Team Dan has won every war I've seen them participate in.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Win and loss is part of the game, I just answered a question. Stop baiting and move on.....

dontspamxh3.gif

Win and loss is part of the game, I just answered a question. Stop baiting and move on.....

Did the merge workout for you? You guys still haven't PvP yet , thought that was the reason you left Twr or are you that afraid of Tpr?

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

You guys need to be out more in deep wildy to see us, and what merger are you referring too.

Are you referring to that TPR which had to bail out last week after ph left for a war against 90 odd TK opts? is that you referring too?

dontspamxh3.gif

dv,downfall, get the hell out of ak/ph's topic no one gives a crap about either of your crap clans and your stupid beefs. untill i see it say dv vs downfall i dont want to see iether of your moron baiting nerd ***'s in this topic

dv,downfall, get the hell out of ak/ph's topic no one gives a crap about either of your crap clans and your stupid beefs. untill i see it say dv vs downfall i dont want to see iether of your moron baiting nerd ***'s in this topic

Sorry, but the flaming/baiting between PH and AK Latin has been way worse. I don't see why your trying to make enemies with even more clans, who were DEFENDING YOU in their posts. Sounds smart, to backstab the people trying to help you get the win!

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.