[TWR] Pure Hatred defeats AK Latin

Wee Man

only center = broken

off flamming = broken

+/-2 cap) = broken

only ml = broken

off multi clanners = broken

Center - Yes, we kicked that person from cc, As you saw in the picture we provided.

Flaming off? Rofl.

+/-2 cap broken??? We both pulled 26 lol

ONly ML - theyre all on ML :S

Well,

Ok the bounds problem , you kicked the person from cc but still rule was broken

flaming, how do we know that your not just trying to cover it up, so that we think that you guys were not flaming and just spamming?. Just to let you know before you guys spam something like that you should think off how the opposing clan might take it.

also, i thinks its kind of racial. how come you guys don't spam #1 tacos when you fighting another American clan? but you suddenly decide to do it when you going up against a Latin clan?

+/-2 cap, was broken because when we accepted the war the first time you had 21, then you guys walked out with out letting us know and said restart? what was that about about, i mean we pulled 32 and we were dropping next thing we know you guys were getting out of arena.

so when we accepted the war the second time the people we dropped from the first attempt to war had left. and then you guys suddenly have 5 more players, whats that?

seems like you restarted the war because your other 5 players made it late as well as you guys were 5 minutes late.

About the ML, im not quite familiar with those rules but , ph ph ph ph and luigeo are in two clans, multi claners.

and i want you to know that i am not mad or anything, just doing this to say the truth , and i also have proof because i was Recording the war the whole time to the point were we walked out because you broke the bounds rule, the +/-2 cap rules, you restarted the war to back up your primary pull, and therefore decided it was an auto win.

and if it is ok with the T.W.R officials i would like to show the video to back up the truth, its it possible to post it up in this section of the tip.it forum?

Please follow the rules you guys commit to, thank you for understanding.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometime walking out is a show of respect so that you don't waste the other clans time

well, it didnt seem like respect so they dont waist the other clans time, and plus out of no were the pulled 5 players after the primary pull was 21 in the war..... to be honest we didnt know what was going in we were droping players to make it matched , when we noticed they were down to 2 players and so we went out there to see what was going on? and they just asked for a rematch , when we got back in they had 5 more players.

Sometime walking out is a show of respect so that you don't waste the other clans time

well, it didnt seem like respect so they dont waist the other clans time, and plus out of no were the pulled 5 players after the primary pull was 21 in the war..... to be honest we didnt know what was going in we were droping players to make it matched , when we noticed they were down to 2 players and so we went out there to see what was going on? and they just asked for a rematch , when we got back in they had 5 more players.

Incase you bothered to read the topic -.-

Our TS was being ddosed. We contacted someone from AK and they said we can restart. So we went back out, and fixed it. Then we resumed. THIS WAS ALL PERFECTLY FINE WITH AK. But now, since they lost, theyre using it as an excuse. LIke wee man said earlier, It was fine with you guys because we asked you if we could leave and restart cause it was Ddos'd. We dont understand while you're whining about it now. (its a rhetorical question, the answer is because your whining and making excuse)

ultibearr.png

blooper.png

Our TS was being ddosed. We contacted someone from AK and they said we can restart. So we went back out, and fixed it. Then we resumed. THIS WAS ALL PERFECTLY FINE WITH AK. But now, since they lost, theyre using it as an excuse. LIke wee man said earlier, It was fine with you guys because we asked you if we could leave and restart cause it was Ddos'd. We dont understand while you're whining about it now. (its a rhetorical question, the answer is because your whining and making excuse)

tell me who did you contact because jeison was busy still calling out ppl to drop, it seems illogical for that to be true

tell me who did you contact because jeison was busy still calling out ppl to drop, it seems illogical for that to be true

Ask hellboys when he gets back on.

ultibearr.png

blooper.png

Why are there always problems in PH's wars?

Because people assume us to be crap so when we prove them wrong and beat them badly they come up with a million excuses to try and save face.

A2xdnTr.png

X2LvGU2.png

hm this really troubles me whats ph ph ph phh doing in this war he seems to be in another clan,another tip it clan.

same with luigie0.

waytogoph.png

[5:16pm] [CA]RuneScript: *** [ CLAN ]: Ph Ph Ph Phh is in 2 clans. | Clans: Exercitum Militus of Honorum, Pure Hatred | URL: http://runehead.com/clans/search.php?search=Ph%A0Ph%A0Ph%A0Phh

[5:18pm] [CA]RuneScript: *** [ CLAN ]: Luigie0 is in 4 clans. | Clans: Exercitum Militus of Honorum, Pure Hatred, Retribution For Darkness, Veterans of Destruction | URL: http://runehead.com/clans/search.php?search=Luigie0

as far as i know exer is also in tip it

Usually the Exer members get on spare accounts since the TWR fails to recognize teams, since exer had a war just before this one started they didn't have time to hop onto a different account, but we won't make excuses, not our problem that the rules are incredibly out dated and totally unfair toward teams. Warring without our Exer members is like fighting with an arm behind your back but we can still pull off wins without them, like our fight against KOA for example. Hopefully the rules will be altered to accommodate teams or if not just ban all teams from the TWR.

A2xdnTr.png

X2LvGU2.png

Good Day Tip.It.

I've read this forum and as you Wanted to pull Exer in to it then SO BE IT.

Let's see:

Point 1: Flames

According to me AK Latin you guys aren't saints, you have flamed others numberous of times. basically Including Exer right now saying we allow Multiclanning while we don't as PH = A TEAM, EXER = A CLAN (Basically this is a current Loophole (no offence but it is as it is) in the rules) It states ONE Clan and not One Clan/Team.

As stated and being said there will be changes in the Nearby Future.

Ak Latin as YOU screened the flames yes you got more proof but people are SO used about you flamming that they don't even bother screening/posting it anymore. I recon you guys Flamming PH when you killed Hellboysjd2 (with his new name) when he was just watching the fight VR vs RSD. That is when I heared THEY came after you.

Ow and mostly it happens that after a war some spamming happens all the way from cwa to Bh bank cause SOME beef must've occured during the war so your flamming is Blantly NO excuse whatsoever for your loss.

Point 2: Teamspeak Being DDOSed

You are claiming they left to stall but why would they in a matched fight?

You are just saying they Lied about it yet they DID post a screenshot as proof about it SHOWING the war recently had been challenged:

100516210633.png

This screen says it all, you can check the Chatbox where you can clearly see the "Your clan has been challenged..."

If your Ts was/would've been Ddosed wouldn't you ask to get it fixed first? Don't Say no because I know you would as long as you both haven't run in on eachother yet.

Point 3: Boundaries

Now tell me, 1 person went out of bounds a bit yet you failed to call the pile off and look for another? To me this looks like negligance of your part to me? In EVERY fight (well almost every fight) atleast 1 person goes out of bounds or a bit or a lot. You should be smarter then and stay in the battlefield and not follow him. If he did any affect it's you to blame.

They even kicked him from th CC for it, most people see this as SORRY for that, or some would even type it while tanking. SO that 1 person out of bounds wouldn't and Shouldn't have done much affect to the fight as you shouldn't have kept following him then cause looking to it you already had no run

100516163230.png

This screen proofs nothing of more then one person going out of bounds as it could be 1 and the Same screenshotted from a different angle and location and looking at the score of bounds leaving the 2 screens showing it on the forums proof it's 1 and the same and proofs you could've dropped the pile A LONG time in staid of waisting your time taking more screenshots.

Point 4: Higher Pulling after being allowed to rechallenge due to Teamspeak being Ddosed

If you didn't want to restart then you shouldn't have allowed it right. but you did so don't cry about it.

It often happens that some people were just to late on the edge of joining in the portal. YOU gave them the chance of joining in, YOU re-challenged so there is no excuse on this.

And you're crying about this +/-2 rule. Tbh You had pulled 32 people so it's You who could keep 2 more people. this rule indicates it's going to be a 2 difference so that you have 2 more and the opponent has 2 less IN case one outpulls the other. If this fact is not the case you should've been clearer about it when setting up the rules. Now if you both have pulled 26 than it's yours to blame that you had 6 members not DEDICATED enough to stay and watch the fight as there was (so it seems) a second round agreed.

You not telling your members in time is your fault not Ph's fault. Also to let you know it happens to many clans that some members are later, be happy they even posted the REAL reason LOL they could've easy lied and said they were all lagging out LOL.

and now

Point 5: 5 minutes late?

Come on now tell me WHICH clan EVER starts on time LOL tell me seriously every clan/team duckling whatsoever is a lil later, lil earlier. A fight NEVER EVER starts exactly on the second that it should so what is the use of even posting this?

After the spring kicking in some use the Timezone how it always was and some are using the one where UK = +1 gmt and Belgium +2 while mostly UK = GMT and Belgium = +1 Gmt, Due to that mistakes are happening also. if you have to cry over this then LMFAO \:D/

If you're mistaking about the time of fight like this example I showed it's your duty to make shure you've both been clear enough about it.

Now as it looks Ph won this fight Fair and square.

- YOu allowed a restart due to their Ts beind DDOSED with clear proof

- The person out of bounds was at 19 vs 13 in the favor of PH so it wouldn't have made much difference unless you would've koed him which you clearly didn't since he dragged you guys off (where as you guys should've quicker gotten of that pile and find another)

- Flames probably happened at both sides so no excuse and last time I knew Flames don't WIN or LOSE a war?

- No fights start at the supposed time so 5 min late lol? and also 5 min late means you could've prepared 5 min longer...

- Learn to be clear on rules. You pulled 32 so it's you who should've kept your members at bay to stick around and not leave.

- Exer = CLAN, Ph = TEAM, so far their is still a loophole in the rules of this matter.

(YOU fellas dragged EXER in to this Topic now here is how the statements are and are legit)

also THese were the rules correct?

hi ph

Your clan (name + initials): ak latin

Your clan's member-list (link + copy-pasted list):

Ml http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=ak_twr_list

Opposing clan (name + initials): Pure Hatred

Opposing clan's member-list (link + copy-pasted list) http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=ph_chat_ftw

Your forum/contact details:

www.ak-latin.foroes.net

IRC: irc.allianceirc.net #ak-latin

CC: jeison39

Specific declarations (capped/ particular time):

Saturday 8th May, 4pm EST/9pm GMT Start

only mele binds

classic

rings on

corrupt off

mached 25 cap

4 snipers cap

world 94

Your memberlist in it.

Your screenshot of your pull

100516160819.png

What is this?:

(11:46:17) -[uK]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Zack Belica is in 3 clans. | Clans: Argentinos, Condemned Army, King Of Wild Ending List | URL: http://runehead.com/clans/search.php?search=Zack%A0Belica

(11:53:58) -[uK]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Oo Ii is in clan: clan la hermandad latina ( URL: http://www.lahermandadlatina[LikelyScam] )

I checked for name changes and yes these 2 had their name changed from

(11:59:05) <@Shadowslajer> !clan samiz999

(11:59:05) -[uK]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Samiz999 is in 3 clans. | Clans: ak latin, ak latin, Runescape Argentina | URL: http://runehead.com/clans/search.php?search=Samiz999

(11:59:26) <@Shadowslajer> !clan sscatmann

(11:59:26) -[uK]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Sscatmann is in 2 clans. | Clans: ak latin, ak latin | URL: http://runehead.com/clans/search.php?search=Sscatmann

Yet not changed on the Ml so as they claimed towards PH before he wasn't on the ml Ph could do the same to?

Also someone was crying saying "We are not Forens" but Forens isn't even a flame have you tried googling it?

Forens = A process of travelling to and from the town you live in to another town where you work.

Also if you're latin people you probably can also speak latin where Forens has the meaning of Forens being in the latin mascular part Forenses with the meaning of Forum so basically that guy didn't even know what he's talking about lol.

Good day to you all and again

Gratz on the fair victory Ph and better luck next time AK LATIN.

~Shadowslajer~

Good Day Tip.It.

I've read this forum and as you Wanted to pull Exer in to it then SO BE IT.

Let's see:

Point 1: Flames

According to me AK Latin you guys aren't saints, you have flamed others numberous of times. basically Including Exer right now saying we allow Multiclanning while we don't as PH = A TEAM, EXER = A CLAN (Basically this is a current Loophole (no offence but it is as it is) in the rules) It states ONE Clan and not One Clan/Team.

As stated and being said there will be changes in the Nearby Future.

Ak Latin as YOU screened the flames yes you got more proof but people are SO used about you flamming that they don't even bother screening/posting it anymore. I recon you guys Flamming PH when you killed Hellboysjd2 (with his new name) when he was just watching the fight VR vs RSD. That is when I heared THEY came after you.

Ow and mostly it happens that after a war some spamming happens all the way from cwa to Bh bank cause SOME beef must've occured during the war so your flamming is Blantly NO excuse whatsoever for your loss.

Point 2: Teamspeak Being DDOSed

You are claiming they left to stall but why would they in a matched fight?

You are just saying they Lied about it yet they DID post a screenshot as proof about it SHOWING the war recently had been challenged:

100516210633.png

This screen says it all, you can check the Chatbox where you can clearly see the "Your clan has been challenged..."

If your Ts was/would've been Ddosed wouldn't you ask to get it fixed first? Don't Say no because I know you would as long as you both haven't run in on eachother yet.

Point 3: Boundaries

Now tell me, 1 person went out of bounds a bit yet you failed to call the pile off and look for another? To me this looks like negligance of your part to me? In EVERY fight (well almost every fight) atleast 1 person goes out of bounds or a bit or a lot. You should be smarter then and stay in the battlefield and not follow him. If he did any affect it's you to blame.

They even kicked him from th CC for it, most people see this as SORRY for that, or some would even type it while tanking. SO that 1 person out of bounds wouldn't and Shouldn't have done much affect to the fight as you shouldn't have kept following him then cause looking to it you already had no run

100516163230.png

This screen proofs nothing of more then one person going out of bounds as it could be 1 and the Same screenshotted from a different angle and location and looking at the score of bounds leaving the 2 screens showing it on the forums proof it's 1 and the same and proofs you could've dropped the pile A LONG time in staid of waisting your time taking more screenshots.

Point 4: Higher Pulling after being allowed to rechallenge due to Teamspeak being Ddosed

If you didn't want to restart then you shouldn't have allowed it right. but you did so don't cry about it.

It often happens that some people were just to late on the edge of joining in the portal. YOU gave them the chance of joining in, YOU re-challenged so there is no excuse on this.

And you're crying about this +/-2 rule. Tbh You had pulled 32 people so it's You who could keep 2 more people. this rule indicates it's going to be a 2 difference so that you have 2 more and the opponent has 2 less IN case one outpulls the other. If this fact is not the case you should've been clearer about it when setting up the rules. Now if you both have pulled 26 than it's yours to blame that you had 6 members not DEDICATED enough to stay and watch the fight as there was (so it seems) a second round agreed.

You not telling your members in time is your fault not Ph's fault. Also to let you know it happens to many clans that some members are later, be happy they even posted the REAL reason LOL they could've easy lied and said they were all lagging out LOL.

and now

Point 5: 5 minutes late?

Come on now tell me WHICH clan EVER starts on time LOL tell me seriously every clan/team duckling whatsoever is a lil later, lil earlier. A fight NEVER EVER starts exactly on the second that it should so what is the use of even posting this?

After the spring kicking in some use the Timezone how it always was and some are using the one where UK = +1 gmt and Belgium +2 while mostly UK = GMT and Belgium = +1 Gmt, Due to that mistakes are happening also. if you have to cry over this then LMFAO \:D/

If you're mistaking about the time of fight like this example I showed it's your duty to make shure you've both been clear enough about it.

Now as it looks Ph won this fight Fair and square.

- YOu allowed a restart due to their Ts beind DDOSED with clear proof

- The person out of bounds was at 19 vs 13 in the favor of PH so it wouldn't have made much difference unless you would've koed him which you clearly didn't since he dragged you guys off (where as you guys should've quicker gotten of that pile and find another)

- Flames probably happened at both sides so no excuse and last time I knew Flames don't WIN or LOSE a war?

- No fights start at the supposed time so 5 min late lol? and also 5 min late means you could've prepared 5 min longer...

- Learn to be clear on rules. You pulled 32 so it's you who should've kept your members at bay to stick around and not leave.

- Exer = CLAN, Ph = TEAM, so far their is still a loophole in the rules of this matter.

(YOU fellas dragged EXER in to this Topic now here is how the statements are and are legit)

also THese were the rules correct?

hi ph

Your clan (name + initials): ak latin

Your clan's member-list (link + copy-pasted list):

Ml http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=ak_twr_list

Opposing clan (name + initials): Pure Hatred

Opposing clan's member-list (link + copy-pasted list) http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=ph_chat_ftw

Your forum/contact details:

www.ak-latin.foroes.net

IRC: irc.allianceirc.net #ak-latin

CC: jeison39

Specific declarations (capped/ particular time):

Saturday 8th May, 4pm EST/9pm GMT Start

only mele binds

classic

rings on

corrupt off

mached 25 cap

4 snipers cap

world 94

Your memberlist in it.

Your screenshot of your pull

100516160819.png

What is this?:

(11:46:17) -[uK]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Zack Belica is in 3 clans. | Clans: Argentinos, Condemned Army, King Of Wild Ending List | URL: http://runehead.com/clans/search.php?search=Zack%A0Belica

(11:53:58) -[uK]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Oo Ii is in clan: clan la hermandad latina ( URL: http://www.lahermandadlatina[LikelyScam] )

I checked for name changes and yes these 2 had their name changed from

(11:59:05) <@Shadowslajer> !clan samiz999

(11:59:05) -[uK]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Samiz999 is in 3 clans. | Clans: ak latin, ak latin, Runescape Argentina | URL: http://runehead.com/clans/search.php?search=Samiz999

(11:59:26) <@Shadowslajer> !clan sscatmann

(11:59:26) -[uK]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Sscatmann is in 2 clans. | Clans: ak latin, ak latin | URL: http://runehead.com/clans/search.php?search=Sscatmann

Yet not changed on the Ml so as they claimed towards PH before he wasn't on the ml Ph could do the same to?

Also someone was crying saying "We are not Forens" but Forens isn't even a flame have you tried googling it?

Forens = A process of travelling to and from the town you live in to another town where you work.

Also if you're latin people you probably can also speak latin where Forens has the meaning of Forens being in the latin mascular part Forenses with the meaning of Forum so basically that guy didn't even know what he's talking about lol.

Good day to you all and again

Gratz on the fair victory Ph and better luck next time AK LATIN.

~Shadowslajer~

Enough said really, the rage was unnecessary as you can clearly see we absolutely 100% without a doubt out performed and in the end won the fight.

A2xdnTr.png

X2LvGU2.png

since Exer and Ph both on twr i guess both lose 100 points?

anyways gratz on the win ph sorry to hear your ts ddosed

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

since Exer and Ph both on twr i guess both lose 100 points?

anyways gratz on the win ph sorry to hear your ts ddosed

Funny, Feared of Exer members so much that you lot are missing the fact that

EXER = CLAN

PH = A TEAM

Rules don't mention about being in A CLAN and A TEAM but only on ONE CLAN ml

CBA to read all this, just rematch.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have PH had a war where there's not been a complte ruckus in the aftermath topic yet?

Looking at the evidence and all that's been posted I'mma say that AK deserve the win here. Multiple bound breaks and stalling aren't the end of the world, but people who're multi-clanning / not on the memberlist is a pretty bad rule break tbh.

As for your claims that "PH is a team, exer is a clan" well, TWR doesn't look at it that way, every single warring team/clan on TWR is counted as a CLAN, therefore you broke the no multi-clanners rule, simples.

rematch plawks.

Look guys... I absolutely must be a mass baby-seal murderer!

Have PH had a war where there's not been a complte ruckus in the aftermath topic yet?

Looking at the evidence and all that's been posted I'mma say that AK deserve the win here. Multiple bound breaks and stalling aren't the end of the world, but people who're multi-clanning / not on the memberlist is a pretty bad rule break tbh.

As for your claims that "PH is a team, exer is a clan" well, TWR doesn't look at it that way, every single warring team/clan on TWR is counted as a CLAN, therefore you broke the no multi-clanners rule, simples.

rematch plawks.

1 Bound break, not multiple and he was kicked for it. They agreed to a restart after providing them with the screenshot which showed our TS going down, stalling or not they agreed to it. Pure Hatred is a team and every member that was there was on the member list, we're not going to be crippled in a fight because TWR Officials refuse to distinguish between a team and a clan.

AK in no way deserve a win when they lost this badly. Simples.

Oh and just for giggles here's a fight where the members of the losing clan weren't that embarrassed by losing to PH that they had to come up with a load of crap to defend their bad performance like AK/LGZ have done.

http://forum.tip.it/topic/266240-twr-pure-hatred-defeats-koa/

A2xdnTr.png

X2LvGU2.png

rematch plawks.

You sir are an idiot as they brought members on the memberlist

And ph won this fight fair

THey only started crying here after being smacked around 2 rounds

Then if TWR doesnt look at this like that it should be stated in the rules like that end of story

PH = A TEAM so it's not even multiclanning

you tried but

No,... Just NO

Lol ak has never being good accepting a bad result in their fights, maybe thats the reason for walking out of the arena.

Anyways, neither the flamme nor the center bounds or ml´s broken rules would affect the result of that war. It´s clear that ak was loosing for a big difference.

Besides if they had any problems with the PH members, the delay or the +/-2 rule they should have discuss it before starting the war and not once they realised they have lost it.

Gratz PH

juliet2.jpg

♥ Ex Condemned Army Founder | Ex Silent Ember Council ♥

♥ Aces of War Legend ♥

We did straight afterwards and won again.

We did a rematch cause you clearly spamed it out " rematch non twr" nowing that u said that, means that that rematch did not count torwards that T.W.R tournament.... now come one dont try lying about this now ... that wasnt even considerd a rematch by ak. was a fun war

Lol ak has never being good accepting a bad result in their fights, maybe thats the reason for walking out of the arena.

Anyways, neither the flamme nor the center bounds or ml´s broken rules would affect the result of that war. It´s clear that ak was loosing for a big difference.

Besides if they had any problems with the PH members, the delay or the +/-2 rule they should have discuss it before starting the war and not once they realised they have lost it.

Gratz PH

Respect for seeing the truth and showing them the obvious of checking things straight when they should do it :) :twss: :wub:

We did straight afterwards and won again.

We did a rematch cause you clearly spamed it out " rematch non twr" nowing that u said that, means that that rematch did not count torwards that T.W.R tournament.... now come one dont try lying about this now ... that wasnt even considerd a rematch by ak. was a fun war

Well you walked out of the original fight so that was the end result as far as the TWR was concerned but since we're not big on "assuming" we beat someone we offered you a rematch, which you accepted and we won again. We didn't rematch you for the TWR, we rematched you to prove that it wasn't just luck that got us the win =D>

A2xdnTr.png

X2LvGU2.png