Newest pixel sig

misterxman

I do like it, i really like it.

Only there is one thing I can see in all of your new signatures. Your dragon armour looks like plastic. I think people said that on your others too. It kinda screws the very nice linework of it.

timofp2.gif

I luv it only c/c would thoose gilded legs look awefully tight around the crotch, muts be painful wearing them

:P

and if there was any time for a screenshot this would be it:

I am in a happy mood instead of sinical this almost never happens :P

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Can't say anything else but i love it...!

Im just started doing my first figure...

and i cant believe how you can make it look so "real" :D

How long time did it take you make it ?

lord_amager.png

lord_amager.png

Don't let the doorknob hit you, where the good Lord splits you!

videl200 - I use MSpaint for everything except the text which I add in Photoshop.

wcerforlyfe - PM me if you're interested in a sig although prices are high because of high demand from high paying people to be first since each sig takes 2-3 weeks to make (busy life). I'll reply you my MSN or feel free to add my RSN - misterxman, private always off.

This sig was top bid as usual at 15m.

Thanks for comments all. :)

Lol, i know someone who wants to challenge you. He is pretty good with pixels (probably not as good as you) but he's still good. His name is Millenin and is from Rune HQ, although he is coming here because he wants to be know as the "PIXEL MASTER".

He's probably the second best here.

Example of millenins pixels:

banner10fv.png

lordamager - Each sig usually takes me 10+ hours combined spread over a few weeks, I'm very slow since I only spend a few scattered hours a week making each one (busy life).

Lol, i know someone who wants to challenge you. His name is Millenin and is from Rune HQ, although he is coming here because he wants to be know as the "PIXEL MASTER".

Yes I've seen all the posts strangers have been planting around Tipit Media for him "setting up the mood" like this one: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=362586

I don't know how things go in RuneHQ, but most of us here in Tipit tend to be more mature about art than such silly "omg I'm teh level 99 artist" spam. Art has no level cap and Millelin should know better. :wink:

His ego, however, could crush all the pixel sigmakers combined in a heartbeat. No one stands a chance against something so massive. :(

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

videl200 - I use MSpaint for everything except the text which I add in Photoshop.

wcerforlyfe - PM me if you're interested in a sig although prices are high because of high demand from high paying people to be first since each sig takes 2-3 weeks to make (busy life). I'll reply you my MSN or feel free to add my RSN - misterxman, private always off.

Lol, i know someone who wants to challenge you. He is pretty good with pixels (probably not as good as you) but he's still good. His name is Millenin and is from Rune HQ, although he is coming here because he wants to be know as the "PIXEL MASTER".

banner10fv.png

The road to mastery will be long and difficult young grasshopper...

:lol: I always wanted to say that.

...grasshopper that is...

umm....

...ah... yeah... ... ...

image1ne5.png

do you have a gallery of your pics. I love em but i've only seen 2...

I posted my latest sigs in this RSC thread because no registration is required and anyone can check it:

http://www.runescapecommunity.com/index.php?showtopic=414333

They're not all my sigs, just the newer ones I think are worth uploading again.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Second best, after The_Jeppoz or DementedHero or who?

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

Second best, after The_Jeppoz or DementedHero or who?

I would have to second that :wink: The_Jeppoz does OUTSTANDING work in my opinion :)

punk4ever.gif

By The_Jeppoz :wink:

banner10fv.png

bwahaha :lol:

who does he think he is :lol:

pixel master haha, the ego :lol:

he isn't even that good :roll:

signature_1.gif

I seen that new *cough* 'pixel masters' *cough* work when he posted it here little while back. I will give it to him that he has talent, but to come here for that is way to big an ego. The true master of all arts do not consider themselves a master.

And as for his actual work, it is a very blog standard style to be brutal, juts done to a high quality.

All thoose consider masters around here (eg terly and mxm) and even thoose with muhc to improve on don;t use the standrad style that much, we all (I include myself in that we even if i am rubbish atm) have very unique styles.

some may have skinny as heck characters, some may have ott cartoon stylings, some may be as flat as paper in thier styles, but they all offer something more than a standrad pixel style

Just wanted my two peneth on this one

nice work as usual mxm (to be on topic)

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I seen that new *cough* 'pixel masters' *cough* work when he posted it here little while back. I will give it to him that he has talent, but to come here for that is way to big an ego. The true master of all arts do not consider themselves a master.

And as for his actual work, it is a very blog standard style to be brutal, juts done to a high quality.

All thoose consider masters around here (eg terly and mxm) and even thoose with muhc to improve on don;t use the standrad style that much, we all (I include myself in that we even if i am rubbish atm) have very unique styles.

some may have skinny as heck characters, some may have ott cartoon stylings, some may be as flat as paper in thier styles, but they all offer something more than a standrad pixel style

spoken like a true philosopher and i for one agree with you comepletely a true master considers thereselves not a mastre but a apprentice to a wider more arrangement of learning more styles also a true master harneces there skills and helps those who are willing to learn teaching there pupils the way of a true master :wink:

always was into philosophy :D

spoken like a true philosopher and i for one agree with you comepletely a true master considers thereselves not a mastre but a apprentice to a wider more arrangement of learning more styles also a true master harneces there skills and helps those who are willing to learn teaching there pupils the way of a true master :wink:

always was into philosophy :D

:shock:

Someone agrees with me for once, I must of changed to be more sensible and less sinical either that or the world muts be ending

:shock:

couldn't resists saying that, since I am normall highly outspoken

Plv6Dz6.jpg