Dungeoneering Items In Wars

SaltyPigeon

Dungeoneering items are just like GOP items or FOG items.

- You have to only invest time for getting them (see: RC Staff)

- You can, and you HAVE to recharge them (see: Druidic stuff)

Corrupt is not allowed, as it only needs luck and/or money to get some corrupts.

So the reasons why should it be allowed:

- If one clan got the most of them, they shouldn't be disadvantaged.

- Everyone can get it for free.

And a last thing. Don't belive that your clan is the only one what does not have a lot of Dungeoneering items.

Stats on dungeoneering is way too much compared to a normal staff and a RC staff and same with the robes. Dungeoneering items stats gives around 50-80 stats more than any f2p item. And also i doubt any one will have their item wasted since its 10 hours and will only use it on wars which is around 30mins-1hour matches meaning you can use them for more than 10 matches

Actually, these weapons only degrade when ur in combat. That means it wont fully degrade until the hp bar has been over your head for 10 hours.

Not to mention it only costs a mil to recharge. By the time you have lost charges you probobly will have eaten much much more value in food than it would cost to recharge.

still i doubt will be fair letting this items on lol..theres many people(like me)that dont like dung or wouldnt want to waste their time on it because tbh i relly hate the skill its boring and makes no sense as a skill at all

I Agree. Dung is lame. But so is fog and you dont see fog weapons turned off.

Dung being like a minigame is part of the reason why I believe it should be

turned on during wars. No risk, no value, just earned through work.

1. Don't like dungeoneering- so tbh I really cbf'd getting any of the gravite items or the longbow sight.

2. If my clan asks me to get the items I'll have no problem with doing it.

3. Think DG is off mostly because there are not LOADS of people with DG items. If you're whole clan has it it's no problem, if they don't then you might be putting yourself at a major disadvantage; especially if the entire other clan has them.

4. Items such as corrupt, or obtained from FoG and GoP are much more accesible than dungeoneering. It can take you a few seconds, to at most a few hours to obtain these. DG items on the other hand takes days to weeks.

As for using them in wars I think they have a great affect. Most notable is the longbow sight- people can range while wearing full rune and consistantly hit tankers. I doubt even Vannaka could last for any notable period of time against 5 99 rangers with longbow sights.

Look guys... I absolutely must be a mass baby-seal murderer!

I have longbow sight and it's the BOMB. Everyone with 90+ range should definitely get it lol. I rip with iron arrows and I can't wait to test it with addy arrows in a real war :P Too bad I haven't had any wars with DG on lately <_<

And for those who think it's an "unfair advantage" and decided to turn it off cause of that, well then you're just kinda sad lol since earning a longbow sight is like earning an rc tali staff. I've never seen those stuff turned off so I see no reason why DG items should be turned off either.

kuru72siggy3.png

Retired on: June 30, 2010

I have longbow sight and it's the BOMB. Everyone with 90+ range should definitely get it lol. I rip with iron arrows and I can't wait to test it with addy arrows in a real war :P Too bad I haven't had any wars with DG on lately <_<

And for those who think it's an "unfair advantage" and decided to turn it off cause of that, well then you're just kinda sad lol since earning a longbow sight is like earning an rc tali staff. I've never seen those stuff turned off so I see no reason why DG items should be turned off either.

How can that be sad? if some clan have to use those kinds of weapons having an advantage with them it will deff make someone think twice before accepting.

As you already said your just rippin people with iron arrows and sighted bow and i cant really imagine you with addy arrows.

Im just saying that you cant really blame or say SAD to someone if they want DG items off.

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

Its a skill, its available to everyone, if you turn it off you might as well start putting caps on people with high magic levels. The items you get are the rewards for training to a high level, exactly the same as the rewards for training high magic where you can land more binds on opponents and splash them when your tanking.

Mere stupidity if you don't allow them.

I don't know much about skilling in RS in general, but I could've sworn to get these DG items you had to actually "skill". In that case I can see why clans would turn this rule off, as its not something like fog which anyone can really do (without any skill requirements) and get the tokens to charge their druids from. Not to mention you can buy the stuff from ge too.

RC robes aren't that different from Druids so clans don't mind it, and the RC staff isn't that much of a big difference either since people would only use it for tanking with it giving just +5 mage defence bonus.

With DG items though it does make a noticable difference, especially considering how high some of the weapons can hit. You also have to have a certain level of DG, which is why I can see clans not wanting to allow it in rules.

Blasphemy

We choose to go...not because [it is] easy, but because [it is] hard, because that goal will serve to measure and organize the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win. ~ Blasphemien Way

29ehbtt.png

"Rest In Peace, Muelmar - A True Modern Day Hero"

I don't think that dungeoneering weapons should be aloud for warring. I personally feel that it takes away from the overall warring experience. PVP is one thing but clan wars is completely different.

:Brent

I don't think that dungeoneering weapons should be aloud for warring. I personally feel that it takes away from the overall warring experience. PVP is one thing but clan wars is completely different.

i totally agree with you..it gives a great advantage to the clan that has it

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

It's been how many months since Dungeoneering came out, available to everyone? F2P and P2P? If you don't have it now, you just don't want to get it. And you're putting yourself at a disadvantage, because YOU could be using it to YOUR advantage. Make your members get it like you make them get druidic, etc.

If you want oldschool warring, go PvP/dangerous CWA. Safe CWA was already inundated with ridiculous bonuses. This is just one more reason to avoid a no-loss fighting zone.

hzvjpwS.gif

^Just to inform you incase you wasn't sure, there are alot of people that only play Runescape to War, not skill.

Blasphemy

We choose to go...not because [it is] easy, but because [it is] hard, because that goal will serve to measure and organize the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win. ~ Blasphemien Way

29ehbtt.png

"Rest In Peace, Muelmar - A True Modern Day Hero"

It's been how many months since Dungeoneering came out, available to everyone? F2P and P2P? If you don't have it now, you just don't want to get it. And you're putting yourself at a disadvantage, because YOU could be using it to YOUR advantage. Make your members get it like you make them get druidic, etc.

If you want oldschool warring, go PvP/dangerous CWA. Safe CWA was already inundated with ridiculous bonuses. This is just one more reason to avoid a no-loss fighting zone.

why would i make my clan do something like that?you cant really force someone to do something they dont like plus the dung off rules are used very often now.

The only reason why im playing rs its WARRING..if warring didnt exist i would have quit this game already

unled2hm.png

why would i make my clan do something like that?you cant really force someone to do something they dont like plus the dung off rules are used very often now.

The only reason why im playing rs its WARRING..if warring didnt exist i would have quit this game already

The dung off "was used" more often when it came out actually.

That is because only the no-lifers had these weapons :)

Dung weapons are becoming more frequent now so this rule is starting to dissapear.

And without skilling, there wouldnt be rune stuff either. Plus you don't have to have high skills to Dg. You can complete solo dungeons and multiplayer dungeons without any skills. Therefore, this "skill" is like a minigame. Like Fog. Fog is allowed nowadays almost always. So I believe Dg will too.

I'm not really sure if it's fair if your clan of members who only play to war have to fight a clan of active players/skillers who have these items with Dungeoneering on. As much as the active Dungeoneerers may have earnt it, I still think the advantage in stats is way too much to just allow in wars if you know your clan has very few of these items, which is why so many clans war with Dungeoneering off. Currently getting myself a Gravite Longsword and a Longbow Sight, but I know for definite that these items won't be allowed every war like FoG items, GoP items, etc in the near future, so there's really no rush to grab them.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

when u say that Corrupt dragon armor is gotten by luck that could be true but at the same time u could argue that it takes time and effort to get the money needed to buy it at the g.e much like it takes time and effort to get dung weapons, so why not make an arguement to turn on that rule more often also.

corruptknights.png

CK Forums | CK Memberlist | #Cknights 105+

when u say that Corrupt dragon armor is gotten by luck that could be true but at the same time u could argue that it takes time and effort to get the money needed to buy it at the g.e much like it takes time and effort to get dung weapons, so why not make an arguement to turn on that rule more often also.

You see, Corrupt Dragon armor and weapons arent actually made in the G.E.

The price and effort it takes for one to afford the current price of a corrupt weapon can't be

compared to something that requires a consistent effort, and again, has no risk or luck in obtaining.

I'd also like to add the fact that GOP requires 50 Rc. That given, wouldn't

it require skilling to obtain GOP armor/weapons? I never see GOP armor/weapons turned off,

so therefore the "not fair for people who are play Rs to war not skill" arguement is dead.

I don't like Fist of Guthix, turn it off.

I don't like GoP, turn it off.

/sarcasm

With gear like this, it should be all or nothing. I think it's just silly to not allow Dungeoneering items, and allow the other bonus gear.

Don't like having them on because it's an "unfair" advantage? Train the skill.

Inb4 "I only play to war", the other clan shouldn't be penalized because of your unwillingness to play Runescape.

-DCM

dcmsignature3.png

Member of: Collision

Leader of: The Moriquendi

Former Legionnaire of: Legends Never Die

Check out my Tip.It Profile and leave a comment!!

Dungeoneering should be allowed in all fights. Everyone can get it, regardless of membership or RS geepees.

People that want it off are too lazy to get it from themselves. Besides, anything that makes melee + binds fights go faster is a good thing, lol

rsd.gif

rsdb.png

124ecdx.gifFormer Admin of The Death Monkeighs124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifFormer Vengeance Council124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifFormer Eternal Honour Member124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifCurrent Runescape Dinasty Supreme Member124ecdx.gif

I believe by July(2 weeks into summer for basically everyone, some a month), Dung will be common and this "rule" will be lifted. In SE we're pretty open about, if anything we try to push it as "On".

#Solace | Solace Senior Member |

Solace Forums | Solace Memberlist

ankitm.jpg

I'm making a killing here, I think I should be on top of the world just chilling here.