Monster Hunter

Seraphi

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uuuh, don't have my code written down. I'll try to remember the next time I go online (Tommorow).

I finally got the rusted lance, as well. I also upgraded to Spiral Splash (b). I know green is better, but it would mean waiting another 6 HR to kill high rank Lagi, and I'd rather just make another one when I get to that point anyway.

2Xeo5.png

I must have some crazy luck on some monsters. Got like 5 or 6 Earth Dragongems, 7 or 8 Wyvern Stones, 5 Deviljho Gems, 4 Rathian Plates, and 5 Rathian Rubies. But not a single Rathalos or Uragaan Ruby, Rathalos Plate, or Lagia Sapphire. :|

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Yesterday i got a Worn Lance, i though it was kinda cool.

Also, whats up with the EU events not showing? It doesn't even show the other events, it's just blank o.O

Also ross, you don't *need* the code, just post your username and i should be able to find you if you are online :thumbup:

Finally!! So far I've made Nargacuga Plate and Tasset, still need materials for the gauntlets and legs and that dreaded Brain Stem (x2) for the helm and to finish off the weapon.

Popoto.~<3

Yesterday i got a Worn Lance, i though it was kinda cool.

Also, whats up with the EU events not showing? It doesn't even show the other events, it's just blank o.O

Also ross, you don't *need* the code, just post your username and i should be able to find you if you are online :thumbup:

Ah, well, my TV is on the blink at the moment, so unfortunately I can't get online today. should be fixed by tommorow, though.

Username is Jake (Long story, don't ask)

And yeah, I think somebody over at capcom screwed up. There are no EU event quests, even though there is a sandstorm.

2Xeo5.png

Jhen event is up, but not other events. Only Festival of Fear and Rumble in the Great Desert are available.

I really hate the atitute of certain people. They show up with Rathian + armour without gemming out the demonic protection, a GUAN DAO (seriously, that weapon is a symbol of suckage), take the binder and bombs, attacking jhen with their crappy weapon instead of sticking to ballistas, miss ALL the gongs, and when you miss a dragonator due to connection, they ragequit.

Yeah, i had one of those, que quit adfter he double carted in less than 15 min before leaving. I (epitaph blade, focus gemmed in), another guy with Laggi SA max upgrade and another with a Devil's Crush (P) managed to kill him without even using the dragonator (he staggered so much by my lv3 charges, elemental bursts and triple/super pounds he didn't even reach the ship). Got 2 Elderdragonblood and 1 earth dragongem. I only want carapaces and a crapton of scale+ now, everything else I'm done with.

But what i REALLY want is the double jho event to be up. Seriously, the Gem potention is huge and i need 5...

DANGIT CAPCOM EU ALWAYS GETS THE SHORT END OF THE STICK >:@

Never used my Guan Dao after a while...until I upgraded it to the Yan Yue Dao (G). It gives a decent defensive boost + a decent affinity bonus if you have Critical Eye +3.

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

I always switch to whichever weapon the monster I'm fighting is weak against. People who don't do this, I find annoying. If they're using a weapon that the monster is fairly weak to anyway, then it's alright, but THUNDER IS NOT GOOD AGAINST LAGIACRUS.

Especially when somebody decides that his Wyvern Blade "Fire" would be perfect for use against Rathian. Or, the worst example I've seen, when somebody decides that their Vulcanvil ® (Seriously? Who uses that...?) would be cool to use against Jhen.

2Xeo5.png

Well, on the subject on changing weapons depending on the monsters weakness, it'sa tough discussion.

If you are using Longsword or SnS you should *always* switch to the proper element. Especially on the SnS, because of the lower raw. Longswords can be Further debatable since Dark Claw "Demise" is the best LS in many circumstances (some say it's only outclassed by Dancing Hellfire on fire weak monsters).

Lances are an even thougher discussion. Some argue you should always swap, which is what i would recomend when you are mid-game. But later, when you get access to weapons like Sabertooth, Alatreon's Gleam and Grief Tower it stops being a battle of regular element to be a battle of 55%affinity vs High Raw and High Dragon Ele vs Very high raw small affinity and small element. I would say Sabertooth is the best, only c[Caution: Jagex Rule Violation]able to Gleam. Jho's lance doesn't seem that good (it spins during charges though).

I don't have any kind of experience in SA's so i can't comment, but i think the Alatreon's SA is the overall best.

Great Swords and Hammers are also dependant on element in mid-game, but as soon as you hit HR51 (or even 31 if you do the cap event), The AMAZING Anguish (P) and UBER Devil's Crush so increadibly powerfull it isn't even funny. If only the double Jho event was up so i could farm those gems <.<

So yeah, it depends on the weapon class and monster.

Yesterday Progress: Killed a bucketload of Jhen+, reppeled even more because of thos lv 31-40 who don't do crap and steal gongs/ binders. On one particualr run i got 2 gem carves in a row, only to be greeted with a 3rd one in the rewards section.

Also got a pretty nice GS set, a mixed of Jhen+ and Agnaktor+ to get crit draw , focus and Razor Sharp (Epitaph's sharpness is kinda of a letdown). I had to use a Crit draw+6 charm i had, i wish i could find a good Handicraft charm though :unsure:

Good, i reached today one of my long goals: Get Focus, crit draw, sharpener and razor sharp in one set. I can even gem in anotherskill if i plan it carefully.

But i read about this set in the Wiki, which gave my HG earplugs, crit draw, focus and sharpness+1 without any negatives so i might try that out :thumbup:

Still no events >:@@@@

Got my SoulHunter Jacket and Black Leather Pants. I now look hot. :thumbup:

The doris spear is the one before the high acrus lance? Because every upgrade from any Lagia stuff is worthless bu the one that has the high rank stuff.

Other news: Got one Jho gem, need 4 more :thumbdown:

Can't believe I forgot cool drinks on my first 4* quest.

Now I need to kill Barioth a few hundered times for sabertooth G, and agnaktor a few hundered times to I can get full Agnaktor+.

2Xeo5.png

Yeah, i saw this set in the Wikia that gave earplugs (don't know if HG or regular), handicraft, focus and crit draw.

It consist of vangis coil, helios top, diablos vambraces, baggi helm and alloy leggings. Also, an increadibly rare talisman

Already got the top and leggings, everything else i miss, specialy the talisman, which is a +8 crit draw with 1 slot :ohnoes: