• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Central.

Usually in Open, Valor1, any gate.

EDIT: In Gate 4.

Edited by Gallade64

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Crap. We can't play together due to region limitations.

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

RAGE. Died fighting the Tigrex last night on MHFU. For some reason, everytime my cat hit it, it got enraged to the point where it was jumping around too much.

Also found a shortcut to making my sword without the damn Narga Brain Stem, make the Tigrex GS, then build off of that. might set me back an extra 20,000z but its better then praying and hoping for a Narga.

Popoto.~<3

OMGOMGOMG I DEFEATE ALATREON OMGOMg

Nice man. Get enough for any of the weapons?

I got rank 21 just now. Only ten more until I get to have the crap kicked out of me by Joe.

No, for each weapon (but SnS), i only needed one more part though: 1 more tail for the Spear, 1 more brkn skypiercer for GS (not worth it, Epitaph is better and Joe beats both i think) and LS and 1 Talon for the Hammer.

If i ever get Ala's weapons, it will only be the lance and LS, and i think i'll go for the LS first.

But before that, time to revenge kill joe for all the times he bugged me :thumbup:

You should first aim for some raw defence, but after that you might notice various armours give a different range of skills. Yeah, the bigger the number, the best the effect becomes, but some skills are worthless so you have no need to choose them and others give no negative throwback if they are in the negative.

Therefore, you should see the benefits of each skill and adapt yop equipment to your weapon. What is it btw?

Also, Joe is a disapointment when you get to face him in a quest to kill him. He is really a wimp, the only dangerous attacks he has are the dragon breath (i never seem to evade jump out of that, is blockable though) and a pin attack similar to the raths. Everything else is telegraphed, less in rage mode but still noticeable. That and GS' really tear him appart.

His tail can bug a little, but severing it is a matter of time. Meating when he is tired is very effective and can paralize/sleep him for a long time, giving you time to destroy his face. Other than that, you should imagine deviljho as an unbounceable Uragaan and Barroth.

Now that i know his pattern, he is a major help in regular missions, it's always fun when he appears out of nothing and starts WTFpwning the other monsters, aswell as breaking many parts (in one quest today a jho single handedly broke aganaktor's fun, beak and the 2 hind legs)

I'd say you get either Qurupeco or Ludroth armour and only then start upgrading, since you cant mine armour spheres at the lowest areas it's betetr to save them for higher armour.

Also, do you have access to online? That way you could do the single player and online at the same time and save money and time with it.

My progress as of today: More Joe hunting, before i get his set however, i'm getting the combo of Diablos and Jhen Mohran/Baggi, i heard it is the best among GS'ers and since i already have conqueror seals, Jhen Mohran should be better :thumbup:

Also, ross, when you get to HR31, don't fear jho, well, at least if you already have + armour, all he does is help you by pretty much rapping the monster you're suposed to hunt :thumbup:

Got rank 23 today, while killing Diablos with a really good team. The bowgunner was actually really good.

Also, killed Uragaan a few more times, one team I was on had a collector, which was really annoying, but we still beat him.

2Xeo5.png

It's not really worth to farm low rank volcano, specially low rank online, High rank doesn't take that long and gives much more rewards and moneys :thumbup:

In other news, got a Jho gem today, I heard his hammer is better than ala's, but i don't know if Elemental is better than raw attack power and a little affinity.

It's really easy to do, just head to the city when you get the choice between the two, from the main menu.

Then head to the Rookie server, choose a gate, any gate, as long as there are a lot of people in it.

You should now be in the city gate. Go to the entrance, and you'll be prompted to select a city. Find a city with something you want in it, for instance "Great Jaggi - HR grinding", and then enter that city. You then need to go to the quest board and select the quest which somebody else has chosen, before heading to the other gate, and hitting A. That will tell them you're ready to go, and the person who took the quest should then begin.

2Xeo5.png

Also, only stick with the open/rookie servers huntil you are HR17, from HR18+, recruiting servers are much more convenients since it lists the monster the server is for, rather then guessing what is that server for.

Bleh, my exams results came around, in one exam i had 20/20 (decriptive geometry, architeture basicly) and 9/20 (physics and chemistry), and since my parents just decided to overlook the fact i was the only guy in the entire school to have a max gtrade in any exam in favour of destroying my phsichy because of my 9, so for a little while (next thrusday) i will be taking large breaks to study for my exam :thumbdown:

And i thought i was on holydays -.-

• 2 weeks later...

Stuff I did for the past few days:

-Made Ingot+ armor.

-Made Tusk Lance.

-Upgraded to Tusk Lance+.

-Upgraded to Sabertooth (G)

-Obtained the Rising Soul.

-Got a Worn Great Sword.

-Managed to kill Alatreon.

-Got a Worn Hammer.

-Got another Worn Great Sword.

-Made Uragaan armor for future Alatreon killing.

-Killed Deviljho for the first time.

-Got a Deviljho Gem from the tail.

-Obtained Sharq Attaq.

-Obtained ML001: Baltzenger.

-Upgraded to Banderlance "Byakko".

-Killed more Deviljhos.

-Killed more Alatreons.

-Made Alatreon Lance.

Yeah, I've been kinda messing around too. Ever since i finished my last exam I:

-Defeated Alatreon (only took 27 times!)

-Killed a bucketload of Jho's

-Forged Zerker Sword

-Forged Devil's Due

-Raged over not getting a Gem, when i actually need 2 for Anguish (P)

-Got Sharq Attaq, Baltzanger, Rising Soul and Tenebra D

-An amazing tallisman tat gives+10 stun and+7 sharpener

-A low rank Jhen gunner set

I am now waiting for dual Jho and High Jhen to come out in Europe so i can get those trousers and High rank Jhen and Helios armour.

Today i just went all "LOLLOLLOLLOLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLOL ONLINE STUFF" on single player (it was servers update day) just to see the difference. Completely annihalating Dual diablos, ceadeus, Laggi+Los and Mate season in less than 10min is just full of win. :shades:

For now, I want a combination of Diablos and High Jhen or Just High Jhen with handicraft and Crit Draw gemmed in. Also, Anguish (P). Seriously, i want that.

I got rank 35 now. I also started practising using the lances counter, since up till now I've been ignoring it. I'm pretty good at it now. I still get hit by the occassional Rathian fireball because of crappy timing on my part, but I think my damage output has increased quite a damn lot.

I'm thinking of getting Rathian+ armour and gemming it with guard+2, since it's my favorite skill... I have a guard+5 talisman, so it should be pretty easy. Would you suggest sticking with my low rank Agnaktor armour, or gemming Rathian+ with guard?

Also, I got 2 Rathian Rubys and a Rathian plate in 2 quests earlier. When I told my team about the second ruby, everyone raged at me. It was pretty funny.

2Xeo5.png

I wouldn't go for Low rank agna unless you are REALLY sure about your skills, the defence really hurts it. If you abuse the counters, guard+2 shouldn't be a necessity. I tried lancing a while back and the counters were really easy to pull of.

So, my advice for now is get guard+1. In HR31-40 there is no need for anything better.

I other news: OMG HIGH JHEN AND DUAL JHO's

(Whats your timezone?)