What to do, What to do...

Beeskers503

I just got 99 defence last night which i have been working on for months now and i'm very happy.

Problem is, there are so many things i wanna do now and idk what to do!

I've been thinking about going for a respectable "skill" 99 instead of a combat but i really don't know.

I have 27m cash and a ~55m bank. Please help!

I've been thinking about these mostly:

Magic(i know it's combat, if i do this i will be getting via slayer/combat magic)

Mining( Really doubt this one because it takes ages but i kind of have an interest)

Smithing(good skill but it is pretty expensive so idk what to do about that)

Or just start slaying again and get 99 attack and strength.

Help please!

SODBee.png

99 Range 9/13/09

99 Defence 5/29/10

99 HP 7/20/10

I personally think that you should do same thing as your 99 defence, focus on ONE skill that you really want to 99, like Mining - Magic and Smithing like you said, and work hard on it . And if you want a big goal, go for 99 Rc, your going to make about 300-400m :thumbsup: .

SUPPORT THE MONGOLS

I'd recommend not getting another 99 right off the bat; it will only make your achievement feel smaller. Try working on your skills for a bit, do some quests, maybe boss hunt a bit. When you think you're ready, then you can start thinking about a 99, but not before. When picking out what your next 99 will be, think about what you like most in a skill: do you like to work hard? Do you like to afk? Do you prefer to make money, but spend a long time; or do you prefer losing money, but getting your achievement faster? I can't answer these questions for you, but I can suggest a few things: always farm, you could very easily get 99 in that without much work, try not to get a 99 just because it's respected, this is all about what you think, and try to pick a skill you really enjoy, which you could figure out easily by trying to get all your skills up a few levels (to, say, 70 or 80).

If u enjoy slaying, just slay with meele and get ur str and attack up and ur hp ;)

58dd8b2b.gif

#t0 #ce #teamsweden #se @swiftirc

#clan_europe @Quakenet

Heh, go do Dungeoneering! You'll definitely get some back pats for getting 99 in the newest skill and you'll have enough tokens for all that cool gear! :mrgreen:

Simark.png