Clan Europe -vs- Armia Polska

HAR

Clan Europe -vs- Armia Polska

Ome of our new Trial Warlords, Nykimu, arranged a war with Polish Army with the following rules:

• Sunday 6th | | 6:30GMT Start,
  • Matched Ops x2,
  • Melee+Binds+Ranged | | Melee+Binds,
  • Classic | | Center Bounds,
  • Ring Allowed,
  • CE Team Cape 17,
  • NO Corrupt Dragon/Dungeoneering,
  • North Attacks both rounds and
  • Post Allowed.

Recently we've been lacking some basic warring ability and we wanted some calmer wars to get some much needed practice at the same time as having a challenging war.

Round 1

CE Starting Ops: 69

AP Starting Ops: 69

We started our walk-in as we usually did and charged our pile. From there, with some very good leading from Nykimu, a solid main pile and a good selection of styles and switching, we were able to take down a lot of AP members in a short period of time. I got piled first (which caught me a little off guard since I honestly didn't expect to get piled first) to be followed by Tesh and Captain V. We ended strong with 20 out of 23 remaining.

Thanks to Warrior, Tappi, Somalia, Redroc, L_esley, Killer and Mand Cami for dropping.

CE Ending Ops: 60

AP Ending Ops: 0

0606201000346.png

zf5etlck.png

sigline3de5ll4.gif

Round 2:

CE Starting Ops: 72

AP Starting Ops: 72

We started round 2 getting a strong lead with another strong pile and some very solid tanking, Bigroror confidently calling good piles. Then the tanking slipped when I got piled and got totally banged out only later to be followed by a fellow accident prone Leader (who wishes to remain anonymous) - the CE admin team hosting ... well ... a spectacle ... to say the least. Luckily this didn't matter and a solid lead was already secure to the point of victory.

CE Ending Ops: 36

AP Ending Ops: 0

5o1fr.png

474i2.png

A basic, yet strong performance CE, well done!

Thank you very much, as always, AP for accepting our war - its always a pleasure to fight you guys, much appreciated.

Streaming Video by Dazuz: http://www.filefront.com/16668791/CE.vs.AP-F2P.CW.6.6.2010.wmv

Funny audio track included.

Thanks;

~H@R~

smallerawesomesig.png

EU Leader | | CE Retired Admin | | TKO Retired Member | | SE Retired Member

DIMITRIX AND HAR GOT K0ED TROLOLOLOLOL

must say we all got disorgonized and didnt know what was happening in 2nd round when dimi went " O [cabbage]" , must say one of the most funniest moments ever lolol

Tesh didnt cabbage/get k0ed this time thankfully, see not touching ur explo ring makes u a better tank!

Gj CE, our binds were supernatural in both rounds, lets hope we do just as well in the wars to come ^^

kristn.png

Looks like we did great, looks also like there's a first for everything eh HAR? :razz: Was at TO mass, good job guys and thanks for the fight AP.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Gratz CE :thumbup:

futureapplicant.png

"In Greek mythology, the Titans were greater even than the gods. They ruled their universe with absolute power. Well that wilderness out there, that's our universe. Let's rule it like titans"

34i2qyojpg.gif Proud to have been a Council of Tempted Killers