Stop referring to dungeoneering as "Dung!"

satya1avesta

Satty Sat Satty....dungeoneering sucks no matter what it's called. Though us funk members will always call it D&D....now anyway...let's go play some dung. :thumbsup:

tl;dr version-yeah...i support

Motley.png

Laugh at the untrim all you want, I'm still leaving with your face.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Satty Sat Satty....dungeoneering sucks no matter what it's called. Though us funk members will always call it D&D....now anyway...let's go play some dung. :thumbsup:

Hell to yeah my main squeeze! Lets raise some cain on these boards :P

satya1avesta.png

Yea that'd be fun...if I was stupid.

So why hasn't anyone come up with "dging" yet? That's what I say because for one, !dg is usable in most of the RuneScape IRC scripts, and two makes a lot more sense then animal excrement!

~Dark :P

dw_sig_sylvari.png

Proud Leader of Dragonwood.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions regarding the clan or any of its members.

Combat Requirements: 108+ F2P Combat with 83+ Defence.

IRC Channel: #dwood on the SwiftIRC network.

Hell to yeah my main squeeze! Lets raise some cain on these boards :P

Lol point the way. :twisted:

Motley.png

Dung - (noun) - excrement, esp. of animals; manure.

Now we know why it was nicknamed that. :thumbup:

Lol at this.

Anyway, idk.. you're not going to get the whole world to stop saying it, are you?

Southpark0o.png

Click for bloggy ^^

Lol at this.

Anyway, idk.. you're not going to get the whole world to stop saying it, are you?

In RuneScape you can silence everyone with a simple click. It is a fantasy world.

pixelsig.png

nubguy.jpg

R.I.P. Neko :[

5,445,898,965th to 99 Woodcutting

Blogs are dead

Lol at this.

In RuneScape you can silence everyone with a simple click. It is a fantasy world.

Everyone except player and Jagexmoderators.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

Lol at this.

Everyone except player and Jagexmoderators.

Which are few and very far between, and they aren't usually spamming DUNGDUNGDUNGDUNGDUNGDUNGDUNG, now are they?

PM me for fitocracy invite

Jagex makes stealing creation 2.0 and has the balls to call it a new skill...

I couldn't agree more.

You to are both ignorant idiots.

They are releasing a second batch soon which will allow the skill to be used in other places.

Irl????

satya1avesta.png

Jagex makes stealing creation 2.0 and has the balls to call it a new skill...

I couldn't agree more.

You to are both ignorant idiots.

They are releasing a second batch soon which will allow the skill to be used in other places.

Irl????

no, you will not be able to use "dung" irl...

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

This whole thread is pointless. The OP was clearly dropped on it's head when it was a baby. It doesn't have the capacity to understand new concepts and learn new things. Until the OP grows up or quits trying to increase post count, I give on this thread.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

I'm not going to accept it, just because you people do.

Stop trolling my post by calling me a troll every few minutes.

If I was a troll, all you are doing is feeding me.

If I wanted to increase post, I'd post random crap on every topic here, not just on my own.

satya1avesta.png

This whole thread is pointless. The OP was clearly dropped on it's head when it was a baby. It doesn't have the capacity to understand new concepts and learn new things. Until the OP grows up or quits trying to increase post count, I give on this thread.

You're a [bleep]ing idiot.

PM me for fitocracy invite

I'm not going to accept it, just because you people do.

Stop trolling my post by calling me a troll every few minutes.

If I was a troll, all you are doing is feeding me.

If I wanted to increase post, I'd post random crap on every topic here, not just on my own.

Troll- (N) Term used to describe someone of higher intelligence than you. Usually used by idiots who get butthurt by your post.

In other words....if she's a troll why do you continue to feed her?

Motley.png

So how do I not troll by this community's standards?... not reply and say "okay everyone is right, I love dung now. I love it so much I want to cover myself in it and smear it all over the walls."

satya1avesta.png

So how do I not troll by this community's standards?... not reply and say "okay everyone is right, I love dung now. I love it so much I want to cover myself in it and smear it all over the walls."

Apparently Sat in order to get by without the name calling we have to agree with the "longstanding" members of this community. Many of who seem to be the players rejected from rs rants forums.

Motley.png

okay everyone is right, I love dung now. I love it so much I want to cover myself in it and smear it all over the walls

you sick bastard

dw, tif is a psuedo-intellectual forum - the 13 year olds here have discovered how to use proper grammar + spelling and pose basic debate to enjoy oneupping each other's 'im so mature' scale in attempts to impress the loner student geeks and bored soccermoms who form the 'popular clique' here

it's a bit pathetic tbh, you'll get used to it

;)

OT: LOLDUNGUNGDUNG IN UR FACE

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

okay everyone is right, I love dung now. I love it so much I want to cover myself in it and smear it all over the walls

you sick bastard

dw, tif is a psuedo-intellectual forum - the 13 year olds here have discovered how to use proper grammar + spelling and pose basic debate to enjoy oneupping each other's 'im so mature' scale in attempts to impress the loner student geeks and bored soccermoms who form the 'popular clique' here

it's a bit pathetic tbh, you'll get used to it

;)

OT: LOLDUNGUNGDUNG IN UR FACE

LOL that made me lol irl =p

Motley.png