Stop referring to dungeoneering as "Dung!"

satya1avesta

I don't see what the big deal is. "Dung" (rhymes with "grunge") is merely an shortened form of Dungeoneering. It seems no different then calling your friend Donald, "Don".

That would be more like calling Donald, Dona.

Congratulations by joining the grammar police, [bleep]ing moron (and yeah I'm allowed to troll you, since this topic you "attempt" to validate is 100% invalid and without purpose, go out and play with a frisbee instead or something instead of flaming a simple abbreviation for crist sake!)

cheap_labour.png

Woohoo........

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dung - (noun) - excrement, esp. of animals; manure.

Now we know why it was nicknamed that. :thumbup:

Word.

I don't see what the big deal is. "Dung" (rhymes with "grunge") is merely an shortened form of Dungeoneering. It seems no different then calling your friend Donald, "Don".

That would be more like calling Donald, Dona.

Congratulations by joining the grammar police, [bleep]ing moron (and yeah I'm allowed to troll you, since this topic you "attempt" to validate is 100% invalid and without purpose, go out and play with a frisbee instead or something instead of flaming a simple abbreviation for crist sake!)

Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. I sense much fear in you. *hugs you* because your parents must not.

I will start using d-izzle instead of dung if it makes you happy.

me: "Hey Zezima, what is your d-izzle level?"

Zezima: -Silence-

me: "Reported for bottling!"

I find that extremely endearing. May I keep you? Please may I? I'll feed you, and pet you, and love you, and take you outside!!! ^.^

satya1avesta.png

Yea that'd be fun...if I was stupid.

tl;dr of entire thread:

1. OP posts a ridiculously picky rant

2. OP states facts with no evidence

3. OP trolls everyone who disagrees with them.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

This seems to be a sneaky way to increase post count :ohnoes: . Which is why im posting :thumbsup:

friedtomato7.png "Zamorak pjed Zaros. He would have won 1v1.

" The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity. But not in that order-BrianPickrell

"In science one tries to tell people, in such a way as to be understood by everyone, something that now one ever knew before. But in poetry, its the exact opposite."

Paul Dirac, 1902-1984

tl;dr of entire thread:

1. OP posts a ridiculously picky rant

2. OP states facts with no evidence

3. OP trolls everyone who disagrees with them.

Evidence... for what?

Facts: Dung=poo, Satya hates poo.

Evidence: Gaging, projectile vomitting, passes out as seen in Exhibit A.

I'm so glad girls don't poo!

I rest my case, court adjourned!

satya1avesta.png

1. You could refer it as "dunj" if you like that pronunciation.

2. You could use the verb form "dunning" (I made that up) if you don't wanna use "dunging."

Example: "Hey Sonic, you wanna go dunning later?"

Other than that, I think D&D and the kickable offense are both unnecessary. Dung is perfectly fine with me.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

my gf poos all the time, damn, she even farts ffs

on topic: havent actually seen an emo for AGES, must have gone out of fashion up here

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

They should had named it dungeon raiding.

that still dosent solve the problem of the nickname of dung...

friedtomato7.png "Zamorak pjed Zaros. He would have won 1v1.

" The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity. But not in that order-BrianPickrell

"In science one tries to tell people, in such a way as to be understood by everyone, something that now one ever knew before. But in poetry, its the exact opposite."

Paul Dirac, 1902-1984

They should had named it dungeon raiding.

that still dosent solve the problem of the nickname of dung...

It could be called dr'ing, but that sounds just as douchy, or it could be called raiding, which actually sounds kinda good.

Dung is bad while att, str, summ, con, hp and def is not?

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

Dungeon Raiding would just prove forever and always that Jamflecks ripped off WOW for dungeoneering.

Blizzard does not own the term "Raiding" so therefore, Jagex has equal rights to use it with out question.

I could say that Family Guy does not own Peter Griffin's name or fat men or white shirts or green pants or fat faces and chins, and then have a fat character in my show called Peter Griffin, and it wouldn't be illegal but everyone would know that I ripped off Family Guy -.-

PM me for fitocracy invite

Dungeon Raiding would just prove forever and always that Jamflecks ripped off WOW for dungeoneering.

Blizzard does not own the term "Raiding" so therefore, Jagex has equal rights to use it with out question.

I could say that Family Guy does not own Peter Griffin's name or fat men or white shirts or green pants or fat faces and chins, and then have a fat character in my show called Peter Griffin, and it wouldn't be illegal but everyone would know that I ripped off Family Guy -.-

There's a big difference between usage rights of verbs and of proper nouns. Namely one of them is something you can copyright and I'll give you a hint, it's not the verb.

That being said, I'm 100% indifferent about this topic. So uhh, +1?

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Sure...it is a crappy mini...err...uh...skill, and I understand that the masses are too lazy to type it out. Can we not accept another universal abbreviation? Perhaps "D&D"?

Just had to get that off my chest.

I love it when people answer their own questions, read this section and it makes sense why we call it dung:

Sure...it is a crappy mini...err...uh...skill

Just had to get that off my chest.

Post #20 brah.

pixelsig.png

nubguy.jpg

R.I.P. Neko :[

5,445,898,965th to 99 Woodcutting

Blogs are dead

Multiquoted like 10 posts so I decided to delete them. Suck it up. Kickable offence? I actually "rofld" at that.

As for 99.9% of teenagers being emo, that's not even close to true. The guy who said something about "scene" was very correct, except even 15% is way too large a number. Like 5% of teenagers in North America are emo or scene these times.

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

Multiquoted like 10 posts so I decided to delete them. Suck it up. Kickable offence? I actually "rofld" at that.

As for 99.9% of teenagers being emo, that's not even close to true. The guy who said something about "scene" was very correct, except even 15% is way too large a number. Like 5% of teenagers in North America are emo or scene these times.

The kickable offense was a joke, sadly. Though I have enjoyed the random people today coming in screaming "Dung" and then exiting. Makes for a good chuckle.

satya1avesta.png